North to go winless in 2024?

Remove this Banner Ad

we play our bunnies next.

#NorthballReturns
We played them on the weekend.

We beat West Coast every year. We've won six games since the start of 2022, three of them against our bunnies.

Tho the Pies can be bunnies too (along with the Tigers.)

We played them on the weekend.

We beat West Coast every year. We've won six games since the start of 2022, three of them against our bunnies.

Tho the Pies can be bunnies too (along with the Tigers.)
I dont think North Melboune are not as terrible as most think.

North Melbounre Still has holes to fill. But they need a strong and reliable back 6.

Forward line of Larkey and Zuhaar isnt great but can help north win games.

Midfield is promising. The key is to retain them.

I dont think North Melboune are not as terrible as most think.

North Melbounre Still has holes to fill. But they need a strong and reliable back 6.

Forward line of Larkey and Zuhaar isnt great but can help north win games.

Midfield is promising. The key is to retain them.
Because of where I used to live I didn't get to games for years. Covid didn't help i guess. Live in Tassie now and went to two games this year and the difference in both was interesting. Big improvement from one to the next, but that's not a surprise, the first game was pus.

The second game showed that not having a functional forward line was our biggest issue. We since plugged that gap with Toby Pink but we need a better forward (or him to reinvent himself and improve massively) and a better forward set up.

This game against the WC was interesting because it was the first time our forward line didn't look like a congealed mass of flesh with the ball landing on top of it and someone coming in over the front to intercept. WC are as bad as us so on one level shouldn't take anything from it but their backline is quality so it could actually be a very positive development.

This weekend will be interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because of where I used to live I didn't get to games for years. Covid didn't help i guess. Live in Tassie now and went to two games this year and the difference in both was interesting. Big improvement from one to the next, but that's not a surprise, the first game was pus.

The second game showed that not having a functional forward line was our biggest issue. We since plugged that gap with Toby Pink but we need a better forward (or him to reinvent himself and improve massively) and a better forward set up.

This game against the WC was interesting because it was the first time our forward line didn't look like a congealed mass of flesh with the ball landing on top of it and someone coming in over the front to intercept. WC are as bad as us so on one level shouldn't take anything from it but their backline is quality so it could actually be a very positive development.

This weekend will be interesting.
Actually every single North Melbourne game from now until the end of the season will be interesting.

I Still think North Melbourne need to use their 1st or early 2nd to either trade or draft a tall defender.

This should hopefully put to bed any talks of any assistance by the AFL.
With this form they should get absolutely nothing

Actually every single North Melbourne game from now until the end of the season will be interesting.

I Still think North Melbourne need to use their 1st or early 2nd to either trade or draft a tall defender.

We drafted 1 in the first round last year.

We have Comben and Logue is back next week.

Key forward a much bigger priority

None of us supporters want any extra assistance, if anything we all wanted to see wins and good performance leading into this season

Think this was a pretty good next up performance after a win. The issue is sustaining it. There performance today would win a lot of games. Promising 2 weeks but as we found out it’s maintaining it consistently that’s the problem.

Viney said earlier in the year the club wasn't going to ask for assistance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back