North to go winless in 2024?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah Lance you're just as bad as Clarko because of your online handle and avatar. Get some self-awareness mate and do better.
Your user name promotes alchoholism and the torture of animals. You should delete your account and spend the rest of your life living in a monastery reflecting on what you've done.

Looking at the North Melbourne fixture i expect them to win one game. They have a chance in July/August when they play 3 of the weaker teams in a row, Geelong, Richmond and West Coast with 2 of those in Tassie and one at Marvel.
West Coast have started to improve and we're mostly more shit in tas than in vic nsw or wa; Richmond will have players back; and the chances of beating Geelong are just slightly less than the chances of me winning a 200 million dollar modelling contract from the comfort of my keyboard (to be fair, that is considerably higher than winning the same contract if agents saw me).
There's zero - give or take half a planck length - chance of winning a game this year, and a 50/50 chance of 2025 being winless as well.

I put 10 bucks on any team to go winless at the start of the season, paying $15.

Never thought it had a chance but just threw it on as extra ammo to troll west coast supporting mates for as long as it lasted. All of a sudden north have given it life 😂

are clearly incapable of behaving professionally in a workplace - Ross Lyon, James Hird, Mark Thompson, Damian Hardwick for starters.
Explain Bomber...

Drug issues after his coaching career. Anything else?

I put 10 bucks on any team to go winless at the start of the season, paying $15.

Never thought it had a chance but just threw it on as extra ammo to troll west coast supporting mates for as long as it lasted. All of a sudden north have given it life 😂
That post brought to you by sportsbet. You really cannot escape this shit. 🤮

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you react that way about everything that doesn't fit in to your life style?
No, pretty indifferent to gambling and have bet on the odd occasion but its at a point sportbet infiltrates everything football which is annoying.

People posting about odds and bets and whining about losing money or gloating about winning comes across as nothing but ads posing as posts.
You remind me of those vegans throwing hissy fits in restaurants lol
Vegans are an annoying stain on society. People posting about their sport bets are an annoying stain on bigfooty. It's not a huge deal, just pointing it out. The vomit emoji costs nothing.

Last edited:
No, pretty indifferent to gambling and have bet on the odd occasion but its at a point sportbet infiltrates everything football which is annoying.

People posting about odds and bets and whining about losing money or gloating about winning comes across as nothing but ads posing as posts.

Vegans are an annoying stain on society. People posting about their sport bets are an annoying stain on bigfooty. It's not a huge deal, just pointing it out. The vomit emoji costs nothing.

I win and lose plenty. Never posted it. I thought this bet in particular, which is still highly likely to lose, was funny and relevant.

It got a like and a laugh reaction on the post, so a couple of people thought the same, which is more than what most of the posts around it got.

The annoying people are the ones who can't just let other things go and have to attack other people under the most minor of inconvenience l. You need to look in the mirror bro, you will be better for it.

North finally win one. Now all I need to see is Ben and Harry McKay on the same field tomorrow night and I won't have to post on Big Footy until 2025.

dance marathon kids GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

Remove this Banner Ad

North to go winless in 2024?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back