North v Hawthorn *** Please read before posting on North Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Rick18

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We've got our weekly pre game 'banging on' thread up and running on the North board, and an invitation is extended to Hawthorn bigfooty supporters to join us and 'bang on' about this week's game.

North v Hawthorn

Try and keep it sane if you wish to come over and have a chat; and one more thing:

Beware of The Teflon Dean :p

Re: North v Hawthorn

We've got our weekly pre game 'banging on' thread up and running on the North board, and an invitation is extended to Hawthorn bigfooty supporters to join us and 'bang on' about this week's game.

North v Hawthorn

Try and keep it sane if you wish to come over and have a chat; and one more thing:

Beware of The Teflon Dean :p

No deal!

Hawks

There maybe some confusion as to what "bang on" means.

After some discussion with a Moderator from the North Board bang on does NOT mean you can

1) Troll
2) Post abusive posts about North or Shinboner spirit or similiar.
3) Anything else that could be considered an insult to our Northern Friends.

Please Read the OP of the North v Hawks thread on the North IF you intend posting on that thread.

Consider this to be your only warning and any breach of their rules will likely result in an infraction as per board and or BF rules.

### personally I suggest you use the Big Footy forums that are designed for match discussion - main AFL Board, Game Day forum or Bay 13.

I again will state till the cows come home that if you have to post on a teams board other than Hawthorn, then you should respectful of that board and its posters or dont post at all.

************ Message for North posters on this forum **********

No
1) trolling this forum
2) Post abusive posts about Hawks
3) Anything else that could be considered an insult to the Hawthorn Board or users

Well I may have gone too far.

But my aim was noble - and that was to get those bloody north supporters to stop with the bloody "poor us we're gonna get belted" shit.

Wow, I got a thread stickied on the Hawthorn board, highlight of my week so far (says something hey?)

Double standards over there...

Well, I did mention in my OP to watch out for Tef. He has a habit of winding up people, and that's not just restricted to opposition supporters.

People (like your good self) jump on his posts, and probably choose the wrong way (maybe) to respond to it. So then other North posters, faced with the choice between jumping on a North poster or a opposition supporter, quite obviously take the easier option.

Hope I explained it a bit for you :thumbsu:

Don't bother.
Hawthorn supporters can't say boo or the big bad Kanga moderators will red card them.

Kanga supporters are allowed to
1) Troll
2) Post abusive posts about Hawthorn or Hawks spirit or similiar.
3) Anything else that could be considered an insult to our Proud club.

You should remove this sticky.

Hawks

There maybe some confusion as to what "bang on" means.

After some discussion with a Moderator from the North Board bang on does NOT mean you can

1) Troll
2) Post abusive posts about North or Shinboner spirit or similiar.
3) Anything else that could be considered an insult to our Northern Friends.

Then why the hell would we even go to the north board in the first place:confused:

Wow, I got a thread stickied on the Hawthorn board, highlight of my week so far (says something hey?)

Well, I did mention in my OP to watch out for Tef. He has a habit of winding up people, and that's not just restricted to opposition supporters.

People (like your good self) jump on his posts, and probably choose the wrong way (maybe) to respond to it. So then other North posters, faced with the choice between jumping on a North poster or a opposition supporter, quite obviously take the easier option.

Hope I explained it a bit for you :thumbsu:

What other way is there of responding to the garbage he writes? You invite us over there and then I read "They're not even human" from Frypan Features.
Foff
:thumbsdown:

I worked out a way of getting around the trolling.

Instead of crapping on about how bad players are, you make a great comment like "Good luck for the rest of the season" Try and get the guys onside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess if we "bang on" with Teflon Dean he's gonna start rolling round on the ground crying for a free kick :rolleyes:

Don't worry about that.

Tef has 'retired' from BF:D

Remove this Banner Ad

North v Hawthorn *** Please read before posting on North Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Back