Game Day North vs Bulldogs (round 23)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We’ve only lost our last six against the Bulldogs which surprises me, it feels like a lot more than that.

Was hoping to see the George and Harry show one last time in person for the year but alas, not to be. Big X, Georgey and LDU in the middle - how good and please play Kerch on the wing - that last kick into F50 kills us every week. Looking fwd to Chom bouncing back strongly and Jacko giving that little fleabag Weightman hell! I think we have a shot at beating them today but there’s every chance I’m delusional. Cracking day for it too, go Roos!

Good luck and hope you enjoy the MCG

Be interesting to know if you sit in amongst the Roos faithful or a mix of Dogs.

My experience is that I will never Reserve anything associated with a North upgrade/reserve seat again because i inevitably sit beside an opposing supporter
The amount of supporters who are now checking the fixture thinking that the game was at Marvel.... :laughv1:

Was hoping to see the George and Harry show one last time in person for the year but alas, not to be. Big X, Georgey and LDU in the middle - how good and please play Kerch on the wing - that last kick into F50 kills us every week. Looking fwd to Chom bouncing back strongly and Jacko giving that little fleabag Weightman hell! I think we have a shot at beating them today but there’s every chance I’m delusional. Cracking day for it too, go Roos!
We've seen Sheez do it without Georgy can we see the Warlord step up and have a real cracker.

I say yes North by 3 goals 3 behinds.

We've seen Sheez do it without Georgy can we see the Warlord step up and have a real cracker.

I say yes North by 3 goals 3 behinds.

You gotta have pretty low expectations on what George will produce today.

He’s coming in off a lay off and last time he did this he didn’t do a lot.

The idea that he’ll step in kill it is setting your self up for disappointment.

This isn’t just a George thing, this is a very few players can step in and smash it thing.

Good luck and hope you enjoy the MCG

Be interesting to know if you sit in amongst the Roos faithful or a mix of Dogs.

My experience is that I will never Reserve anything associated with a North upgrade/reserve seat again because i inevitably sit beside an opposing supporter
All North in the reserved bays I thought Gaso, I’ll let y’all know 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a treat the next 2 weeks to finish off the season will be, we get to watch Weighman and Watson flop fall over and milk multiple frees in the foward 50
Dermott was actually commentating last night, so, for the TV viewers, hopefully, it's not guaranteed yet, they shouldn't have to listen to Dermott scientifically dissect why X player farted and give a long winded explanation long after three other things have happened since.

Last edited:
I can see the Marvel caterers and the grounds people and the players running out to an empty stadium thinking what the ****s going on here?? :)
I for one think that all online tickets should re-route through Gaso's comment in order to create mass confusion

Last edited:
Dermott was actually commentating last night, so, for the TV viewers, hopefully, it's not guaranteed yet, they shouldn't to listen to Dermot scientifically dissect why X player farted and give a long winded explanation long after three other things have happened since.
I prefer him to Kelly Underwood.

No Tim English..
We can win this game with 2 blokes taking control.
Xerri and LDU both going beast mode, controlling the clearances.
Everyone else needs to play their role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back