Northern Football League Division 1 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any update from the Bulls on the Ray Shaw coaching situation? Spoke to a couple of players early in the week and they knew nothing about the rumors
No truth at all in this bullshit rumour!

I find it quite funny how everyone is getting stuck into bundoora atm. The club has been decimated by injuries and will start to regain players by the week in the lead up to the second half of the year.

I also find it laughable that some of you are actually attacking the club for having two decades of consistant finals performances. How many other clubs would have played more finals since we came into div 1?

I find it quite funny how everyone is getting stuck into bundoora atm. The club has been decimated by injuries and will start to regain players by the week in the lead up to the second half of the year.

I also find it laughable that some of you are actually attacking the club for having two decades of consistant finals performances. How many other clubs would have played more finals since we came into div 1?

Mate, can you shed some light on how many knee injuries you guys actually have, i know of atleast two blokes who have season ending knee injuries at Bundy, but heard there are more???

AHH.............................,finally somebody speaking some sense on here unlike those to box-heads from slimeville.Spot on SPC followed the bulls for 15 years and they have been by far the most consistent divy 1 side in that time.Yeah we have lost several grand finals in that period but its taken afl players at both Northcote Park and now Heidelberg to beat the bulls in those Grannys.

As for these successful deprived supporters from other clubs kicking the bulls when their on the canvas due to major player injuries its a case of "the tall poppy syndrome".Clubs who have relinquished at the bottom of the ladder find joy in a top side struggling as they have nothing else to be happy about.Obviously following an ordinary side takes it's toll.

is there a misprint in the fixture or is there supposed to be a two week gap between rounds 17 and 18?
any reason why this would occur?

The word I got only this morning was “the knives are out” for the coach. Putting that into perspective means to me there a certain individuals at your club, like any other club, that should be compelled to keep their negative thoughts/comments about the coach to themselves. Particularly during the season. Anyone with even a gram of integrity realise there’s a time and place (emphasis added) to discuss such things.

It is possible to eliminate White Ants by eradicating the reproductives (the queen and the king). I believe there are people at the club who know who they are. The issue at hand however is, are they willing or have the intestinal fortitude as a collective to do something about it. Can things get worse? Kenoath they can. Insipid creatures.

Regards

The word I got only this morning was “the knives are out” for the coach. Putting that into perspective means to me there a certain individuals at your club, like any other club, that should be compelled to keep their negative thoughts/comments about the coach to themselves. Particularly during the season. Anyone with even a gram of integrity realise there’s a time and place (emphasis added) to discuss such things.

It is possible to eliminate White Ants by eradicating the reproductives (the queen and the king). I believe there are people at the club who know who they are. The issue at hand however is, are they willing or have the intestinal fortitude as a collective to do something about it. Can things get worse? Kenoath they can. Insipid creatures.

Regards

White ants can also be killed in the following way:

Mix the following together and apply to affected soils at least once a month until the problem is resolved. White ants will be attracted to the blood and bone and take the other ingredients back to the next to kill the queen ant.

* 1 kg of blood and bone
* 8 oz cup of Sulphate of Boron

Spread across affected area. Repeat at least once a month.

This might already be in use up in Bundora, would explain the state of the ground.

Ok Ok, ease up, there are alot of clubs out there who salivate at the thought of the ongoing success that the bunnies have had, those mud slinging at them at the moment should hold for a minute, as I said in previous posts, good teams don't just go away, they have injuries, not playing as a unit blah blah blah, do NOT write them off, come finals they will be there again. They won't win it, but they will be there at finals time. Others who are sh1tcanning them right now might want to look at their own club before bagging others. Those in glasshouses should not throw stones...

Fair point. However, the sticking point with Bundoora is the fact that they have consistantly made finals, a fact which no-one can or will dispute but it is the lack of success that they have acheived in those finals and in more recent times grand finals that is a stigma that will be there for years to come. I think it is 12 grand final appearances for 2 wins, one of those losses (06) coming in a year where they went into the big day undefeated. It is very similar to the Colliwobbles in a way, and dont worry.... Bundoora is the club in NFL terms that are on par with the Pies. If you coud win two games for the year, it would be the Bundoora at home and Bundoora away.

Fair point. However, the sticking point with Bundoora is the fact that they have consistantly made finals, a fact which no-one can or will dispute but it is the lack of success that they have acheived in those finals and in more recent times grand finals that is a stigma that will be there for years to come. I think it is 12 grand final appearances for 2 wins, one of those losses (06) coming in a year where they went into the big day undefeated. It is very similar to the Colliwobbles in a way, and dont worry.... Bundoora is the club in NFL terms that are on par with the Pies. If you coud win two games for the year, it would be the Bundoora at home and Bundoora away.

yeah just terrible isnt it! i guess we should have just sat around the bottom 4 all these years hey, i dont see anyone bagging them! that would have been so much better for the club , the supporters and the players, i mean i know id rather watch finals then be out there having a crack... stupid post:thumbsdown:

White ants can also be killed in the following way:

Mix the following together and apply to affected soils at least once a month until the problem is resolved. White ants will be attracted to the blood and bone and take the other ingredients back to the next to kill the queen ant.

* 1 kg of blood and bone
* 8 oz cup of Sulphate of Boron

Spread across affected area. Repeat at least once a month.

This might already be in use up in Bundora, would explain the state of the ground.

Ok Ok, ease up, there are alot of clubs out there who salivate at the thought of the ongoing success that the bunnies have had, those mud slinging at them at the moment should hold for a minute, as I said in previous posts, good teams don't just go away, they have injuries, not playing as a unit blah blah blah, do NOT write them off, come finals they will be there again. They won't win it, but they will be there at finals time. Others who are sh1tcanning them right now might want to look at their own club before bagging others. Those in glasshouses should not throw stones...

I am not denying the success that bundy has achieved over the last 15 years, the question i am asking is what are the results bar finals achieved, nothing. Geelong played in many grand finals through the 90's and what did they achieve, nothing!!!. Does this make them the most successful club through this era?

yeah just terrible isnt it! i guess we should have just sat around the bottom 4 all these years hey, i dont see anyone bagging them! that would have been so much better for the club , the supporters and the players, i mean i know id rather watch finals then be out there having a crack... stupid post:thumbsdown:

You are totally over-reacting and have missed the point completly.

Bundoora have been a strong club for a long period of time with LIMITED SUCCESS. Most people (including their most diehard supporters) would be of the opinion they have under acheived with the amount of September footy they have played, especially if you take into consideration the calibre of some of the player's they have had on their list in a majority of those campaign's. If you want to read more into it than that mate, knock yourself out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AHH.............................,finally somebody speaking some sense on here unlike those to box-heads from slimeville.Spot on SPC followed the bulls for 15 years and they have been by far the most consistent divy 1 side in that time.Yeah we have lost several grand finals in that period but its taken afl players at both Northcote Park and now Heidelberg to beat the bulls in those Grannys.

As for these successful deprived supporters from other clubs kicking the bulls when their on the canvas due to major player injuries its a case of "the tall poppy syndrome".Clubs who have relinquished at the bottom of the ladder find joy in a top side struggling as they have nothing else to be happy about.Obviously following an ordinary side takes it's toll.

Stringa you nuffy you haven't figured it out yet have you. People keep potting you because you continue to speak crap.:eek:

You sit there and sprout off about how good bundy are and how crap other teams are but can't take it when it is dished back at you. Bundy lose and you come up with every excuse under the son. And it is a bit rich you taking pot shots at Northcote and Heidelberg about spending cash when Bundy have done the same but come up short on numerous occasions.

People on this forum from several clubs have put you back in your place because you are a poor representative of Bundoora and speak with little intelligence. Every time a question is thrown at you your only response is one of insults.

No one remembers second place stringa and if you want to get into a success war lets start counting premierships..........:D

At least Samurai speaks some sense. As for the Ray Shaw rumours, they have certainly made there way around much of the NFL even with non-big footy people. Where there is smoke there is generally fire. Is there dissention among the committee Samurai?

I am not denying the success that bundy has achieved over the last 15 years, the question i am asking is what are the results bar finals achieved, nothing. Geelong played in many grand finals through the 90's and what did they achieve, nothing!!!. Does this make them the most successful club through this era?

it creates a winning aura around the club that creates a perfect platform for ongoing success. every kid that comes in to the club plays and trains in a winning environment and expects to be successful just like we always have been. no club has ever managed to stay up as long as the bulls. agreed that there has been other clubs with more success because at the end of the day premierships do equal success. but too say that all the years at the top end have achieved nothing is absolutely down right ridiculous.

Any update from the Bulls on the Ray Shaw coaching situation? Spoke to a couple of players early in the week and they knew nothing about the rumors

ALL of the rumours are coming from outside the club. The players are reasonably happy considering Ray knew no-one when he arrived at the club and is still trying to get his best team on the park. Meanwhile back at the ranch everyone is fully aware that Bundoora was decimated by mercenaries running off for money and has since been smashed by injury. There are four senior players due back for the Mont game which will show where we are in comparision and that will be third best alongside North heidelberg.

We all know the Bulls have lost a few finals lately, but, with a Berger team running around like it has been for the last few years surely this cant be classed as "colliwobbles"? Name me one other side in he comp over last year and the year before that would have done better against Heidelberg in the grand final. Thats right, you cant, because if there was one they would have been in it.

Also, to the slime from slimeville, when you start playing finals footy then you can start commenting on other teams and their finals performances. Good to see you were all on here bagging us when we beat you earlier this year.

No. It doesnt. But it does make them more succesful than the other sides who never make the finals.

Why all of this hatred toward the Bulls Scareface?

I cant tolerate supporters of other clubs who cant make the finals in div 1 (I know the slime have had their glory days, and I congratulate them on this) who get on here and bag us about the fact that we have lost a few over the last few years.

There is only one thing worse than being beaten in a final.........knowing you were not even good enough to get there.

Cowboy over the last 15 years we have played in many finals but you compare us to the Geelong era in the late 80's and 90's, however there is one major differnce.....

We won back to back flags in 95 and 96, probably 2 of the toughest most feared DVFL side's to grace the field of this great league.

Aswell as these flags there has been many flags in the under 19's and reserves which also breads a good winning culture around the club. Apart from Heidelberg, North, Northcote Park and even West Preston i dont think many other clubs would have lifted a trophy in september. When was the last time greensborough won anything in Div 1? 89??? who knows it was that long ago.

Stringa you nuffy you haven't figured it out yet have you. People keep potting you because you continue to speak crap.:eek:

You sit there and sprout off about how good bundy are and how crap other teams are but can't take it when it is dished back at you. Bundy lose and you come up with every excuse under the son. And it is a bit rich you taking pot shots at Northcote and Heidelberg about spending cash when Bundy have done the same but come up short on numerous occasions.

People on this forum from several clubs have put you back in your place because you are a poor representative of Bundoora and speak with little intelligence. Every time a question is thrown at you your only response is one of insults.

No one remembers second place stringa and if you want to get into a success war lets start counting premierships..........:D

At least Samurai speaks some sense. As for the Ray Shaw rumours, they have certainly made there way around much of the NFL even with non-big footy people. Where there is smoke there is generally fire. Is there dissention among the committee Samurai?

yeah mate, your the man.take 5 minutes and read your threads looking at the same point of veiw that your telling me.You really must be ******ed............................................................hmmmmmmmmmmmm:D

SUN or SON china?:D

it creates a winning aura around the club that creates a perfect platform for ongoing success. every kid that comes in to the club plays and trains in a winning environment and expects to be successful just like we always have been. no club has ever managed to stay up as long as the bulls. agreed that there has been other clubs with more success because at the end of the day premierships do equal success. but too say that all the years at the top end have achieved nothing is absolutely down right ridiculous.

Again, I dont completly disagree with some of your points in the post above.

But do me a favour, and answer this next question honestly.

At the end of the day, do you beleive the Bundoora have under acheived with the lists they have had over the last 15 seasons and finished where they have in those years. Honestly.

Cowboy over the last 15 years we have played in many finals but you compare us to the Geelong era in the late 80's and 90's, however there is one major differnce.....

We won back to back flags in 95 and 96, probably 2 of the toughest most feared DVFL side's to grace the field of this great league.

Aswell as these flags there has been many flags in the under 19's and reserves which also breads a good winning culture around the club. Apart from Heidelberg, North, Northcote Park and even West Preston i dont think many other clubs would have lifted a trophy in september. When was the last time greensborough won anything in Div 1? 89??? who knows it was that long ago.

Northcote Park, Lalor, Heidelberg, North, Bundoora and G'boro... then daylight. Did WPL win it or their opposition lose it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back