Northern Football League Division 1 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be irrational for me to conclude that Jarrod Carey is a vindictive human, who has got it in for Daniel Santoro??

He has reported him again for the second time this season.

First time he did it from the boundary line with a VB in his hand (against Heidelberg)

Santoro got off.

He has done it again this week.

I think he sets a very dangerous precedent. Is he going to review all available video from every game each week? Is he going to investigate every red card and yellow card to determine if the umpire erred by not laying a report?? In every instance???

I mean in this instance the umpire has seen the incident – deemed it worthy of a RED CARD – but NOT a report. So why the f.. k does Carey report him, when he was not even at the game.

Note: West have not put in a complaint

Personally (and speaking from perhaps a bias prospective) I think it makes a mockery of the whole tribunal system.

Carey a joke :thumbsdown:
Interesting premise J & B. Potentially smacks of the old "keystone cops" investigation system which prevailed under the former DVFL administration.

Perhaps we can also come at it from the opposite angle and query why the player in question has been in (repeat) situations where his conduct could be challenged?

Perhaps we can also come at it from the opposite angle and query why the player in question has been in (repeat) situations where his conduct could be challenged?

Can come it from that angle - and Santoro is no Angel ... However:

Ump saw and did not report
Carey was not at the game
West did not file a report
Sets strange/dangerous precedent

What criteria does Carey use to report when he is not a game??

I think Santoro being involved is a large part

So leads me back to the same conclusion - Carey has it in for him.

Can come it from that angle - and Santoro is no Angel ... However:

Ump saw and did not report
Carey was not at the game
West did not file a report
Sets strange/dangerous precedent

What criteria does Carey use to report when he is not a game??

I think Santoro being involved is a large part

So leads me back to the same conclusion - Carey has it in for him.

Santoro from all reports CANT play football. If it is the same bloke from Epping he DEFINATELY cant play football. He is a sniper and gets blokes when they are on the ground.

A form ofWEAKNESS if you ask me!!!!!!

Hope he gets what he deserves. Why would a so call proffessional cluib like Montmorency take this trouble maker ( If it is the Santoro in question )

Re: Northern Football League Div 1

was there also and j williams is a dog should of never smashed a kid in his 1st game and if ur gonna bring up the murphy incident make sure uv got ur facts right iv seen the footage which heidelburg got and the reason the video isint being handed i n is due to murphy going 1st! if our player was so wrong y didnt they hand that it, also ironically missed the williams incide3nt which happened 5 meters from the bloke!!

you hit the nail on the head DUCK..the footage shows murphy trying to headbutt the eltham player first before murphy copped it in the nose but its all done and dusted, lets move on.

Re: Northern Football League Div 1

you hit the nail on the head DUCK..the footage shows murphy trying to headbutt the eltham player first before murphy copped it in the nose but its all done and dusted, lets move on.

Carey might now report Murphy :rolleyes:

Maybe that's the criteria he uses - bigfooty posts?

Santoro from all reports CANT play football. If it is the same bloke from Epping he DEFINATELY cant play football. He is a sniper and gets blokes when they are on the ground.

A form ofWEAKNESS if you ask me!!!!!!

Hope he gets what he deserves. Why would a so call proffessional cluib like Montmorency take this trouble maker ( If it is the Santoro in question )

they took him because he is good friend of daniel king's.if they didn't take him,king wouldn't be at monty!

they took him because he is good friend of daniel king's.if they didn't take him,king wouldn't be at monty!

Incorrect.

He got on board weeks after King signed... and was just the sort of player we were looking for. Can play. Despite what "just ask" says.

I tell you one thing - he'd get a game at the Roosters :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just come out of the closet please.Be a decent human and back these colorful words with a name or face.I could just ignore this but then that would be boring and since you are always very personal and a coward that gets excited over your trash talk then your the type of person i need to meet .

ill be there this weekend to watch you sucks play. good to see your players are even getting away with kicking these days, how much is your homo chairman paying the league to get his players off? anyway you sad excuse for a human being ill see you on saturday so you can buy me that beer you owe me, just make sure its not from your worm liquarman's pub because i know someone who went there and they found maggots in there food, have you heard that?

Not quite but a off the ball stray elbow which caused a broken cheekbone,nose,eye socket,2 chipped teeth, and a dislocated bottom jaw. Mite aswell been a crowbar, absolute dogs act!

did not look that bad ...i honestly thought a 1-2 weeks would be enough

but given coreys history......

did not look that bad ...i honestly thought a 1-2 weeks would be enough

but given coreys history......

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING!

Regardless of how bad it looked (or didn't look) through your eyes you can't go past the fact of the injuries sustained. Players with clean records doing even less damage have been suspended for longer in the past. Mr Pennant should think himself extremely lucky.

And you mention history. Care to enlighten us a little here?

:cool:Come to think of it, who was the West player yellow carded earlier in the same quarter as this incident? Also for raising the elbow I've been told. Some people never learn do they?

Regardless of how bad it looked (or didn't look) through your eyes you can't go past the fact of the injuries sustained. Players with clean records doing even less damage have been suspended for longer in the past. Mr Pennant should think himself extremely lucky.

played against corey alot during my juniors when he was at alphington/ northcote always a sly dog and honestly not coming from great stock his father was banned for life from footy for hitting an umpire in under 14s or 15s

played against corey alot during my juniors when he was at alphington/ northcote always a sly dog and honestly not coming from great stock his father was banned for life from footy for hitting an umpire in under 14s or 15s
apparently he just came back from suspension dont need dogs like that in the league!

Santoro is an awesome footballler. Also Kingy is an awesome bloke. Yes he is the kind of bloke to turn his back on a good team/money if he isn't enjoying himself. Kingy is a superstar and Santa would be a solid player in any divvy 1 team.

Santoro is an awesome footballler. Also Kingy is an awesome bloke. Yes he is the kind of bloke to turn his back on a good team/money if he isn't enjoying himself. Kingy is a superstar and Santa would be a solid player in any divvy 1 team.
Except for the part where he get himself reported every other week.
Good player but he needs to show greater self control.

apparently he just came back from suspension dont need dogs like that in the league!

i believe the league should take more of a stand sum1 with a record like this just kick them out, or even the club should take a stand and ask them to leave. acts like these are making it harder to give the nfl any credibility

Except for the part where he get himself reported every other week.
Good player but he needs to show greater self control.
Truth is Daniel king would probably still be at epping had they not been relegated ledgend bloke who loved the club. Mont have chased him Santoro and Shane Jacobs furiously for the past 3 years. Jacobs declined a massive offer due to traveling, King on good kanga but more importantly wanted to play 1st div think Sagey had a bit to do with getting him there aswell.Santoro loves the $$ but tossed up between Strathmore and Mont also having a run with Williamstown. Definately has a bit of whiteline fever good luck trying to settle him down (god knows I have) he's been like it forever even, his 1st senior game he'd been on the ground no more than 10 minutes and he creamed a bundoora player. I think ive been to the tribunal with him 3-4 times they do know him. He definately is a great kid though.

Not quite but a off the ball stray elbow which caused a broken cheekbone,nose,eye socket,2 chipped teeth, and a dislocated bottom jaw. Mite aswell been a crowbar, absolute dogs act!

it wasnt off the ball..could not have been that bad at the time as NOT 1 MONT player had a go at the west player. he may have done a bit of damage when he hit the deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back