Northern Football League Division 1 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stray elbow? What were you watching, obviously not the hit, it was a faird inkum hip and shoulder, thats what it was, the bloke was putting in a chase to one of the west blokes and wasnt aware of what was coming, ala Justin Kositzke, when Giansiricusa hit him. Just because the bloke is injured doesnt mean his suspension should be lengthened, or justified. If i was running to a contest and bumped the bloke next to me and he got injured, does it mean i get reported? Its not the injuries sustained that warrants a report, but the act and the intent.

Oh and while were on the subject, Santoro should be given 1 week, cant just headbutt someone, and if were using some people on heres logic, he should be given more, he split the west preston players nose open! GIVE HIM LIFE! :rolleyes:

Stray elbow? What were you watching, obviously not the hit, it was a faird inkum hip and shoulder, thats what it was, the bloke was putting in a chase to one of the west blokes and wasnt aware of what was coming, ala Justin Kositzke, when Giansiricusa hit him. Just because the bloke is injured doesnt mean his suspension should be lengthened, or justified. If i was running to a contest and bumped the bloke next to me and he got injured, does it mean i get reported? Its not the injuries sustained that warrants a report, but the act and the intent.

good point young man

Oh and while were on the subject, Santoro should be given 1 week, cant just headbutt someone, and if were using some people on heres logic, he should be given more, he split the west preston players nose open! GIVE HIM LIFE! :rolleyes:

My mail is Jarrod Carey called West Preston after he saw that Santo had been given the red card.. Even though the Umpy did not warrent a report .. but because West are dirty on the 14 weeks - they decided to lag on Santoro.

Is that your understanding?

My mail is Jarrod Carey called West Preston after he saw that Santo had been given the red card.. Even though the Umpy did not warrent a report .. but because West are dirty on the 14 weeks - they decided to lag on Santoro.

Is that your understanding?

Mont Man dont you read earlier posts???? Read back and it will tell you that West never made a complaint. If they did LAG I reckon they may have something that could really get him in trouble!!!!

Mont Man dont you read earlier posts???? Read back and it will tell you that West never made a complaint. If they did LAG I reckon they may have something that could really get him in trouble!!!!

Mate - earlier posts are correct. West did not iniate complaint. BUt that was before after Tues night hearing - when 2's bloke got 14 weeks.

Carey then called West (after 14 weeks been dished) - and West decided to lag cause not happy.

Question for "JUST ASK" If umpire saw incident, gave red card, but did not report.. why has Jarrod Carey layed a report when he was at the Bundoora game???

Any thoughts mate? I reckon you'll find me mail is on.

Mate - earlier posts are correct. West did not iniate complaint. BUt that was before after Tues night hearing - when 2's bloke got 14 weeks.

Carey then called West (after 14 weeks been dished) - and West decided to lag cause not happy.

Question for "JUST ASK" If umpire saw incident, gave red card, but did not report.. why has Jarrod Carey layed a report when he was at the Bundoora game???

Not sure mate. Im just a watcher. It seems umpires are weak. I think Wests history shows that they arent a lagging club like others. I think you should just face the fact that SANTO may be on the sidelines for a while and Mont wont miss him at all..

AGREE??

You disagree?? Not sure you know what your talking about. The bloke in question cant play and isnt real tough when players have a go at him. Its always from behinds and when they arent expecting it

Well - you've just displayed to everyone on this forum - that you have no clue.

The kid has a bit of whit line fever ... but you certainly don't watch to much footy if you think he can't play.

SOmone said earlier he'd get a game at West.. mate he'd walk into that 22.

In fact he'd get a game at all DIV 1 clubs. Read earlier posts dont think you'll find too many people that disagree with that.

Go back to your disused asbestos riddled dunny block.. and have a harder think.. or "JUST ASK!!!" someone who knows what they are talking bout.. cause you don't!!!

Well - you've just displayed to everyone on this forum - that you have no clue.

The kid has a bit of whit line fever ... but you certainly don't watch to much footy if you think he can't play.

In fact he'd get a game at all DIV 1 clubs. Read earlier posts dont think you'll find too many people that disagree with that.

Go back to your disused asbestos riddled dunny block.. and have a harder think.. or "JUST ASK!!!" someone who knows what they are talking bout.. cause you don't!!!

From an outsider looking in I dont think West would tolerate that sort of behaviour as from what I believe the 2's player has been banned from the club.

1. They wouldnt want him .
2. No one likes him.
3. If he was to play there I dont think they would offer him the money Mont have supposedly given him. Cant see him being a match winner like Kingy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody Hell,

Musky has sure been in a good paddock, I guess i shouldn't be throwing any stones. :D
Still delivers lace out KA.

Perhaps the two of you could form an NFL equivalent of the "Jacko & Chopper" road show with tall tales and true from the ledgendary past. Jenny Craig would appear a logical sponsor (no disrespect intended).

Corey Pennant from West Preston was given 14 weeks for striking at the tribunal and there are only 13 more H/A rounds left.
So far he has only played 1 game, the minium to play finals is 3. If West make the finals do the games count towards his suspension?

the straight answer is no, he wont be eligible to play finals.
and anyone that gets that length of suspension shoildnt be welcome back at the club in the future.
doesnt the nfl and other leagues have a rule that if you rack up a total of 14 weeks suspension in your career you have your registration suspended and you have to reapply?
and wasnt this person involved in a nasty junior incident a couple of years ago?

the straight answer is no, he wont be eligible to play finals.
and anyone that gets that length of suspension shoildnt be welcome back at the club in the future.
doesnt the nfl and other leagues have a rule that if you rack up a total of 14 weeks suspension in your career you have your registration suspended and you have to reapply?
and wasnt this person involved in a nasty junior incident a couple of years ago?

Yeah I think that is the case ding.

Both Ciavola’s had to re-apply after serving 16 weeks back 2004.

(lets not re-open that wound KA there is enough angst on here today already)

I agree, Santoro has been pretty good for Mont this year, he does seem to get the white line fever but he can definitely play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by just ask!!!

my memory may be going but wasnt santoro listed on the tribunal page of the nfl website on monday night with all the other reports, which would have been before west's pennant got his just rewards. so if people are saying that west did lag as a payback they wouldnt have known then of the penalty for their player.
so it would seem that it wasnt west that made any complaint but someone else (at nfl?) putting their bib into something that appears to have been dune and dusted.
and yes, santoro can play and would definately get a start in all div.1 teams, including the one down by the yarra river.

you have never seen santoro play!

You are a dead set f-ck wit ,thats exactly what you are (my opinion of course!!!!!!!):D

You would be surprised. Ive actually seen him play a fair bit over the last couple of years.

NEver done anythin outstanding in my eyes apart from snipe blokes...

ill be there this weekend to watch you sucks play. good to see your players are even getting away with kicking these days, how much is your homo chairman paying the league to get his players off? anyway you sad excuse for a human being ill see you on saturday so you can buy me that beer you owe me, just make sure its not from your worm liquarman's pub because i know someone who went there and they found maggots in there food, have you heard that?

I will be more than happy to buy that beer for you on Saturday.I will be doing the running so just come and introduce yourself so i can give you that beer.Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back