Northern Football League Division 1 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
J&B did anything come out of the talks between Mont and H'berg regarding Friday night football on Anzac day next year?

In principle agreement between the clubs is there. A few things need to fall in-line between now and then. NFL approve etc (we need new lights for a start!)

Maybe on ANZAC night too - which is a Saturday next year.

From what I saw at the rep game - he'd be almost worth it.

After seeing him in that rep game I agree!:thumbsu:
Do Heidelberg actually need him though?No doubt they have the $$$$ but just how dominant do they want to be?
Hopefully its just a rumour because its the last thing the other teams in the NFL need against them and would only go to prove that Heidelberg buy their premierships!:rolleyes:!

Do Heidelberg actually need him though?No doubt they have the $$$$ but just how dominant do they want to be?
Hopefully its just a rumour because its the last thing the other teams in the NFL need against them and would only go to prove that Heidelberg buy their premierships!:rolleyes:!

Hey d*ckhead, you'll also be pleased to know we're investing in an electronic scoreboard to be up and running by the start of 2009. Carey is a dead set certainty to be at Heidelberg next year along with a few other big names. Not our fault though, they should have let us go to Eastern.

Hey d*ckhead, you'll also be pleased to know we're investing in an electronic scoreboard to be up and running by the start of 2009. Carey is a dead set certainty to be at Heidelberg next year along with a few other big names. Not our fault though, they should have let us go to Eastern.
I wouldn't say cetainty at the moment prob not.

jeez sounds like the nfl will be great to watch...not if heidelberg get kade carey and a few other big names.
hope you are only winding parade old boy up river rat,give us battlers a chance.
eletronic scoreboard would look nice though.:D

jeez sounds like the nfl will be great to watch...not if heidelberg get kade carey and a few other big names.
hope you are only winding parade old boy up river rat,give us battlers a chance.
eletronic scoreboard would look nice though.:D

Of course mate, I would have no idea if Carey was even considering going to Heidelberg....who cares. As for the scoreboard, she will be a ripper. Its all apart of our grand scheme to get the finals back to Warringal Park :thumbsu:

Of course mate, I would have no idea if Carey was even considering going to Heidelberg....who cares. As for the scoreboard, she will be a ripper. Its all apart of our grand scheme to get the finals back to Warringal Park :thumbsu:

might volunteer to man the scoreboard when the doggies play down there.
i like the idea of heidelberg for a finals venue,they say finals should be played at a neutral venue:D

Why do other clubs take the easy option of waiting for clubs to drop back to the field.Why dont they catch up and stop whinging that they cant compete against the bergs or mont.Toughen up mate and get active.Stop with excuses.Look at Mont..They have Zac driving it.collected a 650K grant through persistance and are fielding strong teams.Catch up or dropout its your choice.

Why do other clubs take the easy option of waiting for clubs to drop back to the field.Why dont they catch up and stop whinging that they cant compete against the bergs or mont.Toughen up mate and get active.Stop with excuses.Look at Mont..They have Zac driving it.collected a 650K grant through persistance and are fielding strong teams.Catch up or dropout its your choice.

Must agree here. It's not all about the big sponsor. It's about hard work to make sure everything else is right. Discipline on and off the field, applying for grants, getting heaps of small sponsors, selling raffle tickets, entertainment books. On game day making sure line markings are good, you have a spare footy when one goes over the fence, your social rooms are clean and inviting, players turn up on time. All these things make a good footy club. Not just how many ex-AFL players you have.

... The decision by the former DVFL to stop Heidelberg from joining the Eastern Districts FL was a bad one in terms of keeping the our competition even. The NFL is NOT better off for it ....

Notwithstanding the valid argument(s) Bruce and Yella put up. And the fact the Heidelberg Committee work hard. Convince me otherwise that if it wasn’t Heidelberg it wouldn’t be another club in the NFL.

Give us something Parade Old Boy other than the sound of a dripping tap!

Regards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Note on Tribunal listing Mr Carey from the NFL has initiated a charge against the Tiger's Young for an alleged strike on Sage from Mont. Mr Carey appears to be making umpires superfluous regarding reports.

Evidence should be interesting given the umpire was only a metre from the incident and deemed the contact a high tackle that only warranted a free kick.

Perhaps black & white video footage may mysteriously appear ????

Give us something Parade Old Boy other than the sound of a dripping tap!

I quite like the sound of a dripping tap :p But of course, much prefer the one that pours the almighty amber fluid into my empty Schooner.

And Yes, If it wasn't Heidelberg it would be someone else spending riddicoulus amounts of Moola. We all look on envy and only hope that one of our Constitiuents and Loyal supporters wins the next record lotto draw.:rolleyes:

Note on Tribunal listing Mr Carey from the NFL has initiated a charge against the Tiger's Young for an alleged strike on Sage from Mont. Mr Carey appears to be making umpires superfluous regarding reports.

Evidence should be interesting given the umpire was only a metre from the incident and deemed the contact a high tackle that only warranted a free kick.

Perhaps black & white video footage may mysteriously appear ????

Sounds very similar to the Santoro incident Alter...umpire viewed the incident and did not report. We know how that ended up.

I raised the issue of it setting a very dangerous precedent at the time.

note On Tribunal Listing Mr Carey From The Nfl Has Initiated A Charge Against The Tiger's Young For An Alleged Strike On Sage From Mont. Mr Carey Appears To Be Making Umpires Superfluous Regarding Reports.

Evidence Should Be Interesting Given The Umpire Was Only A Metre From The Incident And Deemed The Contact A High Tackle That Only Warranted A Free Kick.

Perhaps Black & White Video Footage May Mysteriously Appear ????

Betcha The Video Does Appear

1. Regarding the Santoro incident. Mr Carey was standing in close proximity with direct line of sight of the incident.

2. Regarding the Sage incident. I suspect Mr Carey will be relying on consequential and/or hearsay evidence and/or I know the full game was vidoed, by a Mont person, that has/will speak for itself.

J&B is either keeping his hand close to his chest and/or knows nothing but could find-out and/or is using the incident to square-up on Mr Carey. What’s it gonna be J&B?

Would like to think that in the event video evidence is submitted Heidelberg are provided with the opportunity of seeing it well and truly prior to the hearing of any evidence by the Tribunal regarding this matter.

Regards

1. Regarding the Santoro incident. Mr Carey was standing in close proximity with direct line of sight of the incident.

2. Regarding the Sage incident. I suspect Mr Carey will be relying on consequential and/or hearsay evidence and/or I know the full game was vidoed, by a Mont person, that has/will speak for itself.

J&B is either keeping his hand close to his chest and/or knows nothing but could find-out and/or is using the incident to square-up on Mr Carey. What’s it gonna be J&B?

Would like to think that in the event video evidence is submitted Heidelberg are provided with the opportunity of seeing it well and truly prior to the hearing of any evidence by the Tribunal regarding this matter.

Regards

Sorry Boof you're wrong there mate - just to clarify:

1) Santoro incident - Carey was not at the game! He was at Bundoora V North. The report came after he viewed the red card at the Mont V West game, and then sarted the invesitgation

2) I know he was standing about 5 meters to the left of me - in front of the scoreboard was there all day.

So I think its safe to say he got a better look at it than the Santoro one.

I don't agree anymore than the Sanoto one Boof.

I suppose there was the day Rhys- Jones played magoos for the Bergs and threw-up 3 litres of Vodka & Orange on my (then new) Footy Boots.
KA - did you ever seek compensation from the Hyphen for the damage to your Jenkin High Cuts ??

Regards

What the f-k u talking about? I read this a bit and its not like u to just make stuff up?

If u new anythign bout the case you'd know Carey was not at the game!

Don't let bull-shit get in the way!

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back