Northern Football League Division 1 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be the first to tell you when umpires are not traveling too well. Apart from one or two frees, the umpiring yesterday was nothing to get on your high horse about. Bundoora were not good enough! Simple.

You make the suggestion in your post that the umpires were cheating? Looking after harvey and only paying frees at one end of the ground. As I have said before on this forum.... NO UMPIRES CHEAT. Yes they have bad days, yes players abuse them and they take it personally and not give the the 50/50's but they DO NOT CHEAT!

I will be the first to tell you when umpires are not traveling too well. Apart from one or two frees, the umpiring yesterday was nothing to get on your high horse about. Bundoora were not good enough! Simple.

You make the suggestion in your post that the umpires were cheating? Looking after harvey and only paying frees at one end of the ground. As I have said before on this forum.... NO UMPIRES CHEAT. Yes they have bad days, yes players abuse them and they take it personally and not give the the 50/50's but they DO NOT CHEAT!

Didn't say they cheat pal if you read it properly I said that Mr O'keefe seemed very thorough when harvey was in the play.He is a great talent but lee santoro was hung out to dry by that umpiring.At every contest unless harvey won he seemed to get an armchair ride and even north supporters around us agreed. Obviously your an umpire to as you seem to miss what i have spelt out in writing.For the second time as I said north were too good but that effort by O'keefe was far from that. Have a good look next time son.:confused:

He won't umpire the grand final

Smith the boss of the umpires told the umpires at half time to give free kicks if the're there. In the second quarter there were two to Caddy and one to Harvey right in front of goal.that were not paid and were clearly free kicks. The umpires are addressed the same as a football side in the finals. The free kicks probably would be touch and go but due to letting the 100% frees go in the second the ticky touch ones were pulled up in the third. I agree free kicks should be paid no matter where the incident happens end of story.

what a day caught up with the boof snakebite river rat and muttley and after a leanthy talk with muttley i have come out of retriement ahd going 2 drive the bus 4 the bergers on their footy trip not happy with boof how wont go but snakebite is going
it was good to see you bobo and the lads. the boof made the call to arms and you answered in the best way possible by offering your services to the club. unfortunately i have been caught in friendly fire and will need some r and r on a certain footy trip.i hope all are happy and i now in my moment of need ask you boof to lay down your body for the cause and join me in the pilgrimage to our most sacred site , the pile of cans.boof you are needed dont let bobo and me down. alter ego can come also from what i hear you share sleeping bags. go tiges another 2 wins coming up.

what a day caught up with the boof snakebite river rat and muttley and after a leanthy talk with muttley i have come out of retriement ahd going 2 drive the bus 4 the bergers on their footy trip not happy with boof how wont go but snakebite is going
Appreciate you offering your experience bobo! Just crunching the numbers and looks like we'll have 45. Make that 47 with Snake & Boof! Some would say perfect numbers considering we'll need a seat or 3 for refreshments! Go Berg.

Didn't say they cheat pal if you read it properly I said that Mr O'keefe seemed very thorough when harvey was in the play.He is a great talent but lee santoro was hung out to dry by that umpiring.At every contest unless harvey won he seemed to get an armchair ride and even north supporters around us agreed. Obviously your an umpire to as you seem to miss what i have spelt out in writing.For the second time as I said north were too good but that effort by O'keefe was far from that. Have a good look next time son.:confused:

He won't umpire the grand final

No I didn't miss read.... you said "Harvey seemed to be very well looked " and "Didn't seem so keen when the ball was at the other end of the ground though". That says to me some conscience thought was put into paying free kicks at one end and not at the other. Umpires pay free's when they see them. Full Stop.

Lets move on...... Who does Nth better match up against out of Mont and Heidelberg?

No I didn't miss read.... you said "Harvey seemed to be very well looked " and "Didn't seem so keen when the ball was at the other end of the ground though". That says to me some conscience thought was put into paying free kicks at one end and not at the other. Umpires pay free's when they see them. Full Stop.

Lets move on...... Who does Nth better match up against out of Mont and Heidelberg?

Mont for sure, they are very getable on a big ground. Not a proven finals side, Heidelberg by 40pts plus this weekend

Mont for sure, they are very getable on a big ground. Not a proven finals side, Heidelberg by 40pts plus this weekend

agreed heidelberg will be way too strong for both sides and win both its finals comfortably, as much as i hate to say that. then top up its list with a few more stars (using a few more thousands) in the off season then begin an undefeated streak that will see them through till roughly 2015. lol just too good for this league this side is at the moment, and would strongly challenge for any other local leagues premiership.

Some of you blokes need a reality check. We were pumped in round 2 and the side that played that day wont be too much different from the one that takes the field this Saturday. I still think Heidelberg will win but anything can happen in finals.

I agree, I've been there and done it, But Harvey has a simple game plan where he uses his lack of height to get low into his opponents back and push them out of the contest then simply steps back to take an uncontested mark. On one occassion at the sydney end of the ground the umpire was perfectly side on and didn't call it. Are they sucked in by his name. (No it wasn't the fat one it was the good one):cool:
I'm just saying if you are going to pay a messy holding free at one end then maybe a blatant headbut to the face in front of an umpire should also be rewarded with a free.

Some of you blokes need a reality check. We were pumped in round 2 and the side that played that day wont be too much different from the one that takes the field this Saturday. I still think Heidelberg will win but anything can happen in finals.

Who needs a reality check? Mate Bergers will pump Mont. no fear. Then will go on to win the Final EASY.

The side the played round 2 was very different, just check the teamsheet: Zantuck, Hollihan, Danny Nolan, Whitbourne, & Murphy all did not play in round 2.

Besides Mont are a 10 goal better team on their dung hill. Can't play big grounds.

To the bloke who call Mont the invencibles - who are you tryin to kid? That Boof head looks like one I used to take screamers on every week when I played :D

Bergs too good.

Submitted or called for footage the League had rights to? "Things you don’t know about, or think you know about" :D

Regards
completly agreee boof also monty taped it so dont just blame boof and a quick thing for a struggling club liek eltham have 2 finals on the weekend was great everything went well besides thatr north didnt support eltham and brought all there own alcohol and are3 rumoured to have been selling it pretty piss poor effort

I was at Eltham on Saturday & i tell you what. West Preston's 2nds would honestly beat their 1st's.

Their forward line is un believable...

thoughts?

who are these players & wered they get em?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

completly agreee boof also monty taped it so dont just blame boof and a quick thing for a struggling club liek eltham have 2 finals on the weekend was great everything went well besides thatr north didnt support eltham and brought all there own alcohol and are3 rumoured to have been selling it pretty piss poor effort

You have got to be joking! This is coming from a club that don't even provide a slab soft drink or beer after a game but happily accept from others. I was behind the bar at North after our game against Eltham and Cameron Waddell was the only senior player to come into the rooms after the game accompanied by two Eltham supporters one I believe to be his father. The best part is I gave Cameron his pot for free for having the courtesy to come in!

If that is the case can Eltham give me back my $28 i spend on buying cans on Saturday. Get your facts straight **** wit, most of the North suppoters where in front of the social club and made continue runs to the bar. Cannot stand **** wits who get on here and spread shit.

You have got to be joking! This is coming from a club that don't even provide a slab soft drink or beer after a game but happily accept from others. I was behind the bar at North after our game against Eltham and Cameron Waddell was the only senior player to come into the rooms after the game accompanied by two Eltham supporters one I believe to be his father. The best part is I gave Cameron his pot for free for having the courtesy to come in!

To be fair, the North Heidelberg rooms are not a safe place to be for a young group of Panthers. All I can say is Cameron is a very brave (or stupid) man.

To be fair, the North Heidelberg rooms are not a safe place to be for a young group of Panthers. All I can say is Cameron is a very brave (or stupid) man.

Pathetic, insipid are you serioisly saying the reason Etham don't go into the North rooms because you are scared?????

next time i am at eltham could you perhaps let me know where the north supporters were selling alcohol.might be able to get it cheaper than the 6.50 i paid for a few scotch cans at the bar.cheers

Come on now settle down, was merely a joke. Good people from the North of Heidelberg.

no worries mate,but bit disappointing to read only one eltham player came into the rooms.good atmosphere in their after a game.perhaps they were all gutted,i remenber they did lose by a pint after leading most of the day

hey boof i answerd your call 2 arms and am driving bus how about u your mate snakebite is going so it is up 2 u dont let us down think i will be talking 2 snake bite on saturday my tips 4 saturday bulls tigers tigers

Pretty sure that was the game where WADZY got bopped and was out cold for 5 mins. Probably woke up and thought he was at the panther ;) haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back