Northern Football League Division 1 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is the case can Eltham give me back my $28 i spend on buying cans on Saturday. Get your facts straight **** wit, most of the North suppoters where in front of the social club and made continue runs to the bar. Cannot stand **** wits who get on here and spread shit.
fair chance on the fair side of the ground where we had a tent set up we wernt selling any alcohol cuase north where and it was reported to the nfl and even your president green spoke to our president and said he apolagised and was disappointed so i wasn't referring to all north just a majority or minority that was doing this on the far side so speak to your president you complete idiot and i was in the rooms after the north game with my dad and a few other players so dont talk shit you idiot just ask jeff Mellon a club legend down there if i was there talking about when he played footy with me old man! to the other fuc*wit that disappointed about paying 6.50 a scotch haven't u heard of alcopops in the news for like 2 months and to be honest thanks for supporting the club but thats the prices

I was at Eltham on Saturday & i tell you what. West Preston's 2nds would honestly beat their 1st's.

Their forward line is un believable...

thoughts?

who are these players & wered they get em?

all i saw was an absolute goose doing ridiculous goal celebrations better suited for a rectangle pitch and a round ball, what a f-wit.

Wont be doing them against mont or heidelberg thats for sure.

fair chance on the fair side of the ground where we had a tent set up we wernt selling any alcohol cuase north where and it was reported to the nfl and even your president green spoke to our president and said he apolagised and was disappointed so i wasn't referring to all north just a majority or minority that was doing this on the far side so speak to your president you complete idiot and i was in the rooms after the north game with my dad and a few other players so dont talk shit you idiot just ask jeff Mellon a club legend down there if i was there talking about when he played footy with me old man! to the other fuc*wit that disappointed about paying 6.50 a scotch haven't u heard of alcopops in the news for like 2 months and to be honest thanks for supporting the club but thats the prices

bit harsh calling me a fu.kwit.am happy to support local footy and don't mind paying six fifty for a few drinks.was trying to be a little bit humorous,but obviously failed.back to the old drawing board for me.:D
sorry to upset you duck,won't do it again mate:eek:
to be honest wish we could play every game there,not cramer st,love the ground and the atmosphere there is fantastic

bit harsh calling me a fu.kwit.am happy to support local footy and don't mind paying six fifty for a few drinks.was trying to be a little bit humorous,but obviously failed.back to the old drawing board for me.:D
sorry to upset you duck,won't do it again mate:eek:
to be honest wish we could play every game there,not cramer st,love the ground and the atmosphere there is fantastic

I agree I think the WIND and the atmosphere at cramer st takes away the spirit of local footy.

I would hate to be an umpire paying a free kick infront of the social rooms thats all I can say.

all i saw was an absolute goose doing ridiculous goal celebrations better suited for a rectangle pitch and a round ball, what a f-wit.

That West Preston celebration was what I would call cross between Archie Thompson and Usain Bolt.

Good to see Eltham keep up their record as laggers...and get it right North's president name is not Green

Very hostile words Duck. It is amazing that Eltham supporter's strut around like peacocks yet struggle to put a sentence together. I am not an idiot. I am sure Cameron Waddell would back my story up if you care to ask him. You must have been hiding in a corner somewhere so I apologise. I do remember Dave Florance our giant ruckman who tore you apart on the day saying he was disgusted that no one from Eltham had come in after the game. The best part is he lives within kicking distance of your ground but chooses not to play there! I wonder why?

G'day guys, just off topic I've heard a rumour that Heidelberg have been accepted into Eastern. Has anyone else heard this?
Seems this one refuses to die El Tigre.
Suspect the EFL are keen however Heidelberg may not be after the shellacking Noble Park gave them pre season.

Other rumours this week:
- S Caddy's hamstring is so severely torn even the Western Bulldogs witchdoctors can't patch it,
- star Heidelberg backman all but signed with leading O & M club next year (family ties),
- Creek has a fat chequebook (King Wally) which is already working overtime,
- Teddy Bear aka Liquorman to present Premiership Cup.

See you all at the Cramer Street wind tunnel Saturday.

- Creek has a fat chequebook (King Wally) which is already working overtime,

Ego - I heard that a prominent Creek identity won a sizeable dividend in Tattslotto recently and is likely to plough some of his proceeds into Creek's attempt to get back to Divvy1.

And when I say some, I 've heard it may almost be enuff to put T.B to shame :p

Very hostile words Duck. It is amazing that Eltham supporter's strut around like peacocks yet struggle to put a sentence together. I am not an idiot. I am sure Cameron Waddell would back my story up if you care to ask him. You must have been hiding in a corner somewhere so I apologise. I do remember Dave Florance our giant ruckman who tore you apart on the day saying he was disgusted that no one from Eltham had come in after the game. The best part is he lives within kicking distance of your ground but chooses not to play there! I wonder why?

so he isnt playing at eltham because players didnt come into the clubrooms after a shattering one point loss???? i agree with you i wouldnt play at a club like that either wat a joke pfffft u imbosile

couldnt agree with you more ebert, that bloke runs by the name of adem bektash...when ur running around in the 2's of a club that there senior side finished 2nd last n u cant break through ud leave those celebrations at home i would ave thought

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ego - I heard that a prominent Creek identity won a sizeable dividend in Tattslotto recently and is likely to plough some of his proceeds into Creek's attempt to get back to Divvy1.

And when I say some, I 've heard it may almost be enuff to put T.B to shame :p
If my sources are right it is a senior member of the extended Harvey clan (Parkside, Heidelberg, Creek, Norf).

In relative terms it is still beer money for TB.

Had a look at Tribunal results. 3 matches for head-butting & 10 matches for umpire abuse. Ahh … Assuming this is the case. How can this be?

Regards

Something very interesting must have come out of his mouth. Possibly referring to the umpires relatives.

No wonder young men suffer from depression and try to end their lives, when these sites allow personal hurtful stuff to be allowed, denegration of players ability, all these issues hurt people, but the people who write them never think of that

No wonder young men suffer from depression and try to end their lives, when these sites allow personal hurtful stuff to be allowed, denegration of players ability, all these issues hurt people, but the people who write them never think of that

That pretty much sums up the life of a Port Adelaide supporter there Champ!!
:rolleyes:

Something very interesting must have come out of his mouth. Possibly referring to the umpires relatives.

I think you may be right there from what i heard. But i also heard that said umpire in question twice spat towards a player and told him to F**k off, one can understand the player's frustration with the umpire. It doesn't however, excuse any comments made to the umpire directed at a family member if that was in fact the case.

Had a look at Tribunal results. 3 matches for head-butting & 10 matches for umpire abuse. Ahh … Assuming this is the case. How can this be?

Regards

Well when put into context it makes perfect sense.

Headbut was to a Whitnall - so, possibly very unlucky to get any matches, but 3 is fair. :thumbsu:

Abuse was to an umpire - Now I know we all like to take off at an umpire from the top of the long run when it comes to a little criticism, but there are difinitely boundarys here that should never be crossed. If those boundarys were crossed, then 10 weeks is a good message to send out.

Remember if there were No Umpires - there would be No Game, and if there was No Game - where are all those Fat, Old, Semi Retired Footballers, Drunken Supporters & Big Footy Posters going to go on a Saurday afternoon?????

It makes perfect sense to me.

Cheers

K.A

Heidelberg by 42pts + tomorrow.....once again Mont to choke....be good to see all those black and white ferall crying and squealing like stuffed pigs .....cant wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back