Northern Football League Division 1 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done bergs, too good, mont need a little bit more coin but the foundations are there good hard game umpires didnt spoils this one, but the wind did a little bit!

long ,day night ,daay night.Bad Luck Mint.Burgers great.totally over hydrated at the moment.Drippping out my eyes.Wife cant anderstand what language im speaking.till tommorrow.re hydrate again...:thumbsu:

One of the great choke jobs on Saturday by Mont. 38 points ahead at the 23 minute mark of the third quarter and got rolled by four odd goals. Bergers actually kicking the last 13 goals in a row. For a club that has had it’s heart and desire questioned this should shut up the debate about a if it is a team of champions or a champion team. Two massive days at the den with huge crowds. Doesn’t get any better then this!!

Would love to know how the monty supporter who was heard yelling "lets smash these c@#ts" at 3/4tr time spent his sat nite??!! Great win by the berger boys congrats to all!

quote]

Hi there Mr Carey,

How did you and the NFL Heirachy go with your Mad Sunday celebrations???

Did you drink too much Fanta and eat too much Fairy Bread like you always do??

Perhaps you should have gone up to the timekeepers box and sounded the the Siren a touch early again on Saturday so that Mont won instead of the Bergs!!

:rolleyes:

... For a club that has had it’s heart and desire questioned ...

Exactly Dwight. However, in my mind one question remains.

I'm still waiting to read what the Mont faithful have to say on here about the two games. I'm still waiting to read what the Mont Club has to say on their website about the two games.

Are they capable of being winners in defeat?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to the HFC - two big wins.

ran out of legs it seemed...

Anyway - enjoy the celebrations:thumbsu:
thanks jb for your kind words.to all who have had fun on here this season good luck, to those who take it to heart bad luck. its been fun and the stars on here thank you for keeping me amused.to the lads at the tigers well done and glad to hear we are not sitting still and planning for more.keep the rumours flying . go tiges we want a quadrella. HOW SWEET IT IS.

get on the mont boys for the big one, ..no suspensions, about 50 blokes to pick from, and sagey and benny finnin are back, two big inclusions, ... regarding sundays game against the pigs from shelly st, leigh scannel is by far the dirtiest shittest scummiest footbaler to ever pull on the boots, he would have knicked those boots from some poor bloke ..pig.. the way he goes about his footy is a disgrace and shouldnt be able to play again, not just for the fact that his probably the worst footballer in that side, by a mile, but because he snipes and gets away with it, little prick, you all go on about santoro being a thug, but since his been in monty colours his settled right down, and he puts his head over the footy and can actually play the game to, where as scannel cant, absolute cat that bloke, back on to the big one this sat, watch for monts run and carry to be the big game winning part of the day, bog joffa byron or m mcough, pee wee pavitt to kick 5 and smash haydock, murphy to have a shocker like the soft player he is, mont by 3 goals...the game that i have the most intrest in is the rezzies, monty will win this one by around 4 goals, heidleberg can not put up with monts run, carry , fitness and skill around on the big ground, heidelebrg may be tough and expercined but they r not fit, and if monty r in front or within 4 goals at halftime, watch them run over the top of the slobs from rosanna rd, monty by 4 goals, stevens or pepyat for the bog, and little banbury to kick 4 ..bury those pricks
38 points up & choked or were they just out classed by the slobs from rosanna rd?

J&B this just shows the calibre of the man that you are, many would be sour but you put your hand and your head up...fair play to you.

Pass on our best to Hayesy, he almost won it off his own boot!!!

This seems like it could be a worthy dynasty for NFL/DVFL folklore, may both clubs continue to challange each other in the years to come, Monty are going in the right direction, as are the Bergers, time for everyone else to do the same now!!!

Monty...unlucky, ye put up a great fight and no victories are great with out a worthy oponent, you judge your success by the sacrifices you make and you judge your victories by the calibre of the oposition, given the calibre of Monty, this is a tremendous victory!!! All the best for all teams but somehow I think it will be the same 2 teams for a while to come...

The Boof; I'm still waiting to read what the Mont faithful have to say on here about the two games. I'm still waiting to read what the Mont Club has to say on their website about the two games. Are they capable of being winners in defeat? 3084[/quote said:
Do you know the world doesn't revolve around you? People don't care what YOU are waiting for. Why dont you spend your time at the club instead of this poor form in trying to provoke Monty supporters. I know if my team won the flag I wouldn't be on big footy, I would be celebrating and not caring what anyone thinks as I have the cup!

I was at the game and it was a classic where the better team won, but not before having to overcome a valiant opponent. I would have thought with you supposedly being of a better standard than most on here as you are "the moderator", that you would understand that, I guess not.

let the Mont people update their website when they want, I am sure it is run by volunteers that probably are hurting and dont see an absolute need to update immediately. But then Boof you need to know now how many people you can rub salt into dont you..poor form

J & B

Still trying to fathom Saturday's result. Mont almost seven goals up coming into time on in the third quarter of a G/F then....dohhhh!!! :confused:

Was it a deliberate ploy by the Tigers to employ footy's version of "rope a dope" in the third quarter or did Mont salute prematurely? Also strange tactics by Mont in the last quarter when they appeared content to save the game rather than win it. For me one goal early in the last quarter would probably have got the Para Rd crew across the line.

Full marks to Heidelberg - when the question was asked they provided an emphatic reply.

I was at the game and it was a classic where the better team won, but not before having to overcome a valiant opponent. I would have thought with you supposedly being of a better standard than most on here as you are "the moderator", that you would understand that, I guess not.

The Boof is not the moderator.

Regards

J & B

:confused:

Was it a deliberate ploy by the Tigers to employ footy's version of "rope a dope" in the third quarter or did Mont salute prematurely? Also strange tactics by Mont in the last quarter when they appeared content to save the game rather than win it. For me one goal early in the last quarter would probably have got the Para Rd crew across the line.

Dont think it would have been a ploy. more that the mont boys were run off there legs and kicking into the gale wind just made it so hard to get it into monts forward line!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back