Northern Football League Division 1 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree most nfl supporters barrack hard 4 there team during the game and get together 4 a beer after the game all in good fun

was up at lalor on sunday and paid 8$ to watch junior football which is a disgrace as most leagues charge zero.but for my 8$ dollars i got 2 see that nothing has changed up at lalor.senior players and committee men drinking and carrying on in the scoreboard.the joint will never change

junior games are grog free,but the bloods and there cronies just cant adapt to the modern eras ways.

all the talk of a new era at sydney cres are all crap, brand new administration yes but the same dills recycled

spot on

What is the rule in contrast with under 19s and seniors finals (eg.If a player plays the elimination final in the 1's are they able to say play the prelim/grand final for their under 19s side if there seniors lose)

What is the rule in contrast with under 19s and seniors finals (eg.If a player plays the elimination final in the 1's are they able to say play the prelim/grand final for their under 19s side if there seniors lose)
The cut off is 9 home and away games, play more than 9 games in the seniors and your ineligible for finals in the under 19's. You are also required to have a played a certain number of games for the 19's.

Playing a final for the senior doesn't affect a players eligibility.

heard a whisper that saul caddy could be banned from north for life.
the story is that after there function an sat night, he asked blake holmes for a lift, blake said no because he had no room, so saul kicked his car and mouse told saul to take it easy so saul broke mouses jaw.
they had a meeting about saul and apparently a few of the seniors players told the committee boot him out, or we r going.

anyone else heard something like this?

the story is that after there function an sat night, he asked blake holmes for a lift, blake said no because he had no room, so saul kicked his car and mouse told saul to take it easy so saul broke mouses jaw.
they had a meeting about saul and apparently a few of the seniors players told the committee boot him out, or we r going.

I heard this also but I didnt know he broke his jaw.

Hadn't heard all of that but it doesn't surprise. Caddy & Holmes were at each other right through the quarter time break seemingly cause Holmes had ignored Caddy on a lead and kicked it longer to the goal square where it was turned over. Fair to say that Caddy was well p1ssed off.

Hadn't heard all of that but it doesn't surprise. Caddy & Holmes were at each other right through the quarter time break seemingly cause Holmes had ignored Caddy on a lead and kicked it longer to the goal square where it was turned over. Fair to say that Caddy was well p1ssed off.
Would be interested to know what constitutes a "life ban" at the Kennel.

Recall that a similar penalty was placed on Chops after a club function at the Ivanhoe Town Hall circa 2005/06 which precipitated his move to Port Colts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back