Northern Football League Division 1 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Preston are lucky that Thomastown are in the comp this year because otherwise they might be visiting B-Grade next year. I guess Vinnie didn't deliver? What's happened down there????

I hope the Doggies were nice to Heidelberg today because it looks like Heidelberg will decide if the Doggies play finals or not!:D

North were not even close to being as aggressive as i hoped they would. There was nothing really. Some small spot fires, but nothing special.

Mont lucky to beat slime today. Up by heaps in the first qtr and then it turned around.

West Preston are lucky that Thomastown are in the comp this year because otherwise they might be visiting B-Grade next year. I guess Vinnie didn't deliver? What's happened down there????
are they also lucky that greensborough are in the comp as they are sitting above them to?

Nothing changed at North, another substance affected tough man (and it wasn't by the litttle green cans) mouthing off at half time. Good job by Shane Harvey's old man telling him to pipe down and stop making a d-head of himself. The club needs to take a stand and kick those dirtbags out, the vocal minority make the joint look like it is fulll of scum which it is not.

Nothing changed at North, another substance affected tough man (and it wasn't by the litttle green cans) mouthing off at half time. Good job by Shane Harvey's old man telling him to pipe down and stop making a d-head of himself. The club needs to take a stand and kick those dirtbags out, the vocal minority make the joint look like it is fulll of scum which it is not.

Yeah i saw that bogan going off his his head. Would not get closer than 30m from the berger team whislt yapping crap.

Yeah i saw that bogan going off his his head. Would not get closer than 30m from the berger team whislt yapping crap.
are we talking about the clown that come in the ground mouthing off at half time saying that heidelberg should change theere names 2 the barrots sitting in the truck all day

Good to see N Harvey applying some common sense after a small half time scuffle between the players. Could have become ugly otherwise.

North not in it after 1/4 time - 15 mins of power football in the 2nd by H'Berg iced the game. If the Tiges kicked straighter in the last it would have been an even bigger margin. Big Saul played his heart out but didn't have much support. S Harvey very quiet and inaccurate with the few chances he had.

I don't want to stand on anyones theological corns but how many goals did Shane and Saul kick. Furthermore, were ex AFL players playing on them :p
f@#k offwith ur dribble all the time boof.....where not worried bout that but im thinking ur mob might throw this w/end game just so use dont run into the doggies in the finals cause we all know what happen last time it happened dont we :)

f@#k offwith ur dribble all the time boof.....where not worried bout that but im thinking ur mob might throw this w/end game just so use dont run into the doggies in the finals cause we all know what happen last time it happened dont we :)

Yesterdays history. Tomorrows a mystery. Besides you gotta get past Mont first. But then again J & B was provided with the opportunity to be transparent about a little matter, however, chose to play ... well we will leave at that for the time being.

With all due respect chief, heidelberg could rest 15 blokes this week and they would still win. judging by saturday heidelberg fear north about as much as stringa in a skirt.

lol, i was completly sober and i dont take drugs, Heidelberg footy club is the biggest drug taking club in australia( besides port douglas), lol! And by the way how come ten minutes after i let them dogs know they are dogs, i come over and got a can of coke and nobody said boo to me! lol !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If u want to excuse someone in taking in drugs , you better get your facts right, espiecally when u dont even have the guts to put your name to your msg, rocky ,lol !! iam dj besty, matthew best! Ask and u will find out the truth! That heidlberg are changing there name to the barretts footy club!!!!

If u want to excuse someone in taking in drugs , you better get your facts right, espiecally when u dont even have the guts to put your name to your msg, rocky ,lol !! iam dj besty, matthew best! Ask and u will find out the truth! That heidlberg are changing there name to the barretts footy club!!!!
gee i dont know what its called but give me a bit of what ur on djbesty lol:)

With all due respect chief, heidelberg could rest 15 blokes this week and they would still win. judging by saturday heidelberg fear north about as much as stringa in a skirt.

lets see if your balls are as big as your mouth send me your phone number via msg

I don't want to stand on anyones theological corns but how many goals did Shane and Saul kick. Furthermore, were ex AFL players playing on them :p

Yes ex afl players were on them (playing against local footballers), players out of the game after 1-2 years. whats your point. I really hope i see u on finals day doing the filming (if thats what your doing) so i can launch meat pies and dim sims at u all day even my left over cans. maybe with the little shit tasting mouthfuls down the bottom. ur a stinker boof

Yes ex afl players were on them (playing against local footballers), players out of the game after 1-2 years. whats your point. I really hope i see u on finals day doing the filming (if thats what your doing) so i can launch meat pies and dim sims at u all day even my left over cans. maybe with the little shit tasting mouthfuls down the bottom. ur a stinker boof
well welcome to friendly nfl big footy. looks like you wont have to buy any tucker boof.for any more info on the tiges www.heidelbergfc.com.au. boof does a good job of filming.one game to go and then on to the finals. good luck all .

Unfortunately no matter who you follow you will find some supporter/s at just about any club in any league that makes you cringe when they behave like this idiot obviously did.:(
Just look at todays paper and see the scumbag who hit someone with a mallet at an under 16's game!:rolleyes:
Fortunately I think you will find the majority of NFL supporters are not like this.

well welcome to friendly nfl big footy. looks like you wont have to buy any tucker boof.for any more info on the tiges www.heidelbergfc.com.au. boof does a good job of filming.one game to go and then on to the finals. good luck all .

never said it wasnt a friendly nfl bigfooty...boof may do a good job, but i just want to get a good look in finals of how far his sack is up the bergers arse. from what i hear anyway of a previous report, boof doesnt need anymore tucker as it is :)

Unfortunately no matter who you follow you will find some supporter/s at just about any club in any league that makes you cringe when they behave like this idiot obviously did.:(
Just look at todays paper and see the scumbag who hit someone with a mallet at an under 16's game!:rolleyes:
Fortunately I think you will find the majority of NFL supporters are not like this.

i agree most nfl supporters barrack hard 4 there team during the game and get together 4 a beer after the game all in good fun

was up at LALOR on sunday and paid 8$ to watch junior football which is a disgrace as most leagues charge zero.but for my 8$ dollars i got 2 see that nothing has changed up at lalor.senior players and committee men drinking and carrying on in the scoreboard.the joint will never change

junior games are GROG FREE,but the bloods and there cronies just cant adapt to the modern eras ways.

all the talk of a new era at sydney cres are all crap, brand new administration yes but the same dills recycled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back