Northern Football League Division 1 - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
biggest cheating dog i have ever seen
Richard without a shadow of a doubt the most incompetent umpire i have seen in the dvfl/nfl in my 17 years.He has no comprehension of the rules and bases his decisions on hate.It is terrible reflection on the phantom[kevin smith].Does he watch games.If he watched one of richards games he would give him a one way ticket to siberia.As john kennedy once said DO SOMETHING KEVIN SMITH.DONT THINK DO

Interesting point SRS. Who gets the bar takings at Cramer St? The NFL or the Bullants? I know Bayswater (Div 2 in EFL) host Div 1 finals and make big coin on the bar at finals time.
Anyway, I'd like to see Watsonia get a bit of a financial bunk up even if the odd cheap-skate can sneak in. Don't worry about a train to Vic Park. Get off at Watsonia, have a couple of pots at the RSL and walk down to the ground. Call a left jab at 7pm and you have had great day, miles from feral Collingwood territory! I still have nightmares as an opposition supporter going to that place.
Div one finals will be at cramer st.Does anyone know why the round 11 game b/w west and the parkers has been transferd from cramer st to wests home ground.

Llyod Hansen and Peter Floyd are both listed to appear at the Heidelberg Magistrates' Court on 23 June 2010. One can only guess what this is about. All NFL Clubs are encouraged to attend in club colours.

For punters who have no idea who Hansen and Floyd are - ask someone who knows about how the old Diamond Valley Football League was driven into the ground.

well done nth to good. UMPIRES DISCRACEFULL.
a top game of local footy spoilt by 1 pathetic old man dressed in yellow. For Macleod to end up so close to Nth this week and to Bundoora last week gives real hope for the future, we are not to far off the mark.

Llyod Hansen and Peter Floyd are both listed to appear at the Heidelberg Magistrates' Court on 23 June 2010. One can only guess what this is about. All NFL Clubs are encouraged to attend in club colours.

For punters who have no idea who Hansen and Floyd are - ask someone who knows about how the old Diamond Valley Football League was driven into the ground.
:thumbsu::thumbsu: has to be a good thing, but knowing our court system they will be let off with a slap on the wrist, they wont send a couple of old buggers like that to the big house. Pity.

Smithy is doing his best but the fact is you cannot teach someone common sense. Last quarter Bull V Slime, Boro boy takes mark at half forward running toward goal, takes on defender and gets caught and taken to ground in a fair tackle. Decision. Free kick Boro 50 m penalty certain goal. Reason. "I hadn't called play on yet." Just no common sense.:mad:
boro got 4 50 metre penatlys and they got 4 goals from them

Lloyd and Floyd would be hung, drawn and quartered in some countries for what they did. In fact, if they did what they did in a profile business (as appose to footy) they would be jailed for 10 years no problems. As it stands they will probably get no more than suspended terms with community service orders.

Lloyd and Floyd would be hung, drawn and quartered in some countries for what they did. In fact, if they did what they did in a profile business (as appose to footy) they would be jailed for 10 years no problems. As it stands they will probably get no more than suspended terms with community service orders.

Concur however DVFL clubs somewhat complicit by their silence over many years. Suspect the rorting ran far deeper than will ever be revealed and these two sad sacks will bear the collective guilt.:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Concur however DVFL clubs somewhat complicit by their silence over many years. Suspect the rorting ran far deeper than will ever be revealed and these two sad sacks will bear the collective guilt.:cool:

Unfortunately true :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

the jungle drums say that the road warrior is back. mass evacuations from para rd seen heading north . is that close to the mark or mark to the close solatium?

the jungle drums say that the road warrior is back. mass evacuations from para rd seen heading north . is that close to the mark or mark to the close solatium?

Not sure what that all means Snakebite but is it related to a rumour I heard that Luke Trew has re landed back at Tigerland? Wow I use to enjoy watching him but Oh my God what a crazy cat he is...............

Extremely cryptic even for you Mr Snake but confirmed on both counts.
The last of the Blue Samurai will suit up in the early game at Panther Park tomorrow.

Apparently sales of night lamps have skyrocketed in Monty :D

Extremely cryptic even for you Mr Snake but confirmed on both counts.
The last of the Blue Samurai will suit up in the early game at Panther Park tomorrow.

Apparently sales of night lamps have skyrocketed in Monty :D

yep were are petrified

bit less cryptic
also known as the biggest tool in the valley or perhaps second to the bag snatcher :D

yep were are petrified

bit less cryptic
also known as the biggest tool in the valley or perhaps second to the bag snatcher :D

MM
Remarkable similarities between this post and an earlier one from Traded 4a Keg which mysteriously disappeared moments after hitting the thread. If you are going to slander someone on a public forum you need to get the facts right - it was a purse not the whole bag :)

MM
Remarkable similarities between this post and an earlier one from Traded 4a Keg which mysteriously disappeared moments after hitting the thread. If you are going to slander someone on a public forum you need to get the facts right - it was a purse not the whole bag :)

i admit I stole that line i liked it so much. shit im just as bad :eek:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblehead

Also agree that there probably were others involved especially with some on the former administration having been imvolved for 20+ years. But most clubs were fearful of raising the issues for fear of retribution from those then running the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblehead

Also agree that there probably were others involved especially with some on the former administration having been imvolved for 20+ years. But most clubs were fearful of raising the issues for fear of retribution from those then running the show.

Silence of the Lambs. One wonders what the current state of play would be had Heidelberg not tried to move east.

The longer the assumed position of power is held the more pervasive one becomes. 3 or 4 year contracts then see ya later. No disrespect. Has the lesson been learnt? Not yet. Poor deluded fools.

The longer the assumed position of power is held the more pervasive one becomes. 3 or 4 year contracts then see ya later. No disrespect. Has the lesson been learnt? Not yet. Poor deluded fools.

True, True Mr Boof. Accountability is what's wanted. And when the new league and administration were installed that is what the clubs were told with regular President/Secretary meetings. But how many have been held since the start of the new reign not ******* the AGMs ? The current administartive setup is fine, but the clubs should be running the league by making the administration accountable, but at the moment it appears to be the tail wagging the dog !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back