Northern Football League Division 1 - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now seriously, The chances of K.A (Yours truly) ever rejecting a dim sim of any sort, are about as remote as Heidelberg being relegated to 3rd division for season 2011.
That reminds me of something I heard at a takeaway down near Northland. A guy ordered some dimmies & the server asked if he wanted South Melbourne Market ones or just the normal dimmies. He answered normal cause I know what goes in to them.:eek::rolleyes:

Now seriously, The chances of K.A (Yours truly) ever rejecting a dim sim of any sort, are about as remote as Heidelberg being relegated to 3rd division for season 2011.

What's with the large font ? Are you trying to get noticed or somethin ?

Why don't you go for somethin larger like this :

KICKASS

We're getting a pretty good run on the radio this year.
Love your work Plenty Valley FM :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Tune in tomorrow for Montmorency v Macleod on 88.6 fm

yeah you may be right but i still have this little feeling.
Slab no worries, who do i give it to after the game?????

Well if you lose - me! ;)

I'll stand under light tower number 1 (Molnar Engineering sign) about 10 minutes after conclusion of the seniors. If I see a Macleod bloke with a slab - Ill take a guess.

Are you playing tomorrow? If you win I'll bring it into the rooms.

Well if you lose - me! ;)

I'll stand under light tower number 1 (Molnar Engineering sign) about 10 minutes after conclusion of the seniors. If I see a Macleod bloke with a slab - Ill take a guess.

Are you playing tomorrow? If you win I'll bring it into the rooms.
ok no worries, nah not playing but will be in the rooms after the game so il guess il see you there. good luck......

Originally Posted by Kickass
Have look at the following Listing of Northern Knights TAC U 18 Players, and although there are no gurantees that these kids will be superstars, I am sure many them would / could /will become solid NFL senior players in the years to come. And Look out, as some of these kids will be your next AFL draftee. - There are massive wraps on "Chops" 'lil bro - Josh who is captain of the knights.

I think the Panthers would have to give approval first, and don't see that happening ...................

Good to see John Caddy is now on Heidelberg's list. Too bad Eltham won't be getting anything when he gets a NAB rising star nomination next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're getting a pretty good run on the radio this year.
Love your work Plenty Valley FM :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Tune in tomorrow for Montmorency v Macleod on 88.6 fm
Haha Plenty Valley FM have nothing to do with it, the media manager and myself decided this was the game of the round.

Was between this game and Diamo V Lower but as we called Diamo last week, we thought we better get the next best game, equating to this :)

Very excited to be calling this!

Heidelberg has signed Josh Caddy, well what's new, they seem to prefer to sign juniors from other clubs. Somebody from Eltham might be able to help me out, but i think i can name at least seven juniors from Eltham who have been lured to Heidelberg

macleod just had there pants pulled down,gee those cans taste good jewels.Best you boys look forward to next year,happy memories from all the faithfull at the nest!:D

macleod just had there pants pulled down,gee those cans taste good jewels.Best you boys look forward to next year,happy memories from all the faithfull at the nest!:D

Hope J&B enjoyed his collect - certainly didn't share it. Cleod certainly on the right track and won't be easy next season.:p

yeah i guess my feeling was wrong, you know what you enjoy those beers make sure you drive home too and boy i hope you get caught:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back