Northern Football League Division 1 - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would be good to hear from any Bulldog supporters, having been smashed for the past few weeks I doubt anyone tipped them to beat the bulls, looks like it was close all day.

With this week against the Panther its really a battle for fifth spot, should be a cracker.

I think in the last few years clubs are looking after their juniors much better. from what I have heard it was very bad years ago. Sadly the senior clubs who run their juniors are not going well so that does show that those clubs need to fix things up. Eltham still has some problems with a very small group wanting the juniors banished to another ground but that will happen at every club that shares a ground with their juniors.

As I did say the Eltham Junior FC is proud of Josh (when he played at Eltham and beyond) and keep parents and players updated in their newsletters with how Josh and others in the Knights and AFL are doing.

Anyway well said.

Well you are a tool. Josh has not been paid or is going to be. Me and josh both never really played many games for eltham from the 15's onwards as the Knights don t allow it. Eltham have never looked after any of there juniors thats why not many good one's stick around. If Eltham looked after there juniors they'd be the most successfull club in Australia as there is ex eltham players all over the state. As for him never being Captain what has that got to do with being loyal Josh probably did'nt show early signs of being the player he is now and thats why he was not a captain. As for not having money at your club when i was a junior there Eltham had plenty and a bloke named @#$%^ stole it all and now he is incharged of the money handling again. There has been a number of blokes at that club over the years that have been caught stealing money so it's no ones fault but there own. As for me and josh being hung up on getting paid thats a joke a good friend of mine in Phil Maylin offered me 18000 rain hail or shine to go back to Eltham in 04 and i stayed at North for 350 a game which is 6500 for the year.Big difference and Josh is'nt like that either and has never had a chance to play for money. The only reason he got cleared to Heidelberg was to maybe play a game with me and after being named all Australian today i won't let him risk getting injured running around in park footy he's got much bigger fish to fry now. Get your facts right you dill as you have no idea jealousy is a curse. As for Eltham producing afl players it's probably one of the biggest growth areas in victoria so its probably a dissapointment that only six afl players have come out of the joint.

Listen Mate, It's fair enough for you to have a crack on here as seemingly everyone has been "pokeing the bear with Sticks".

I also know, that you don't really have such harsh feelings against Eltham as a club, although you may have against certain individuals and again thats what happens when certain personalities clash.

Eltham has a wonderful junior program and it's record of producing players of quality is outstanding. However, given that it has struggled at times both on and off the field, it has indeed let some very good players go over the years to pursue their endeavours at either a higher level or a club in which they feel they can personally better grow and further develop. .

In most cases, players leaving have done so on their own accord and almost always with the club's best wishes. Sure, the club would of loved these players to have remained loyal but everyone has to take a shot sometime. (Even K.A spent a couple of seasons taste testing the quality of Dimmies @ Oakleigh Districts in Southern Footy league in early mid 90's. - Of course they were not as good as the NFL's, but i digress)

Putting all the sh1t aside, Eltham has become more resilient and in fact grown into a much stronger and tight knit club from all of these experiences and it's fair to say that it will continue to do so for the longer term.

For those that have played through the turbulent times or have been on the bandwagon during the better times - Well done and be proud. For those who have moved on for better or worse, The Club says thankyou & good luck. Your efforts are appreciated no matter how long or at what stage of your career you wore the colours of the Mighty Panther.

Generally, these days people use the word loyalty in an attempt to emotionally manipulate 'Generation Me'. They fail to see or don't want to face the fact that GM ultimate loyalty is to those who have marketed to and branded them by providing discounts, prizes or other incentives to encourage continued patronage.

Unfortunately, in the shadow of their 'demonstrated behaviour' and 'lip service' the said people who innately know better than to serve two masters, as this leads to double-mindedness, have also forgotten that loyalty is a condition of genuine values not emotional blackmail.

Rich or poor. What you sow in mind and deed. You reap.

Listen Mate, It's fair enough for you to have a crack on here as seemingly everyone has been "pokeing the bear with Sticks".

I also know, that you don't really have such harsh feelings against Eltham as a club, although you may have against certain individuals and again thats what happens when certain personalities clash.

Eltham has a wonderful junior program and it's record of producing players of quality is outstanding. However, given that it has struggled at times both on and off the field, it has indeed let some very good players go over the years to pursue their endeavours at either a higher level or a club in which they feel they can personally better grow and further develop. .

In most cases, players leaving have done so on their own accord and almost always with the club's best wishes. Sure, the club would of loved these players to have remained loyal but everyone has to take a shot sometime. (Even K.A spent a couple of seasons taste testing the quality of Dimmies @ Oakleigh Districts in Southern Footy league in early mid 90's. - Of course they were not as good as the NFL's, but i digress)

Putting all the sh1t aside, Eltham has become more resilient and in fact grown into a much stronger and tight knit club from all of these experiences and it's fair to say that it will continue to do so for the longer term.

For those that have played through the turbulent times or have been on the bandwagon during the better times - Well done and be proud. For those who have moved on for better or worse, The Club says thankyou & good luck. Your efforts are appreciated no matter how long or at what stage of your career you wore the colours of the Mighty Panther.
Leroy i like Eltham but when people who don't know the facts get on here and start potting me and my family about leaving Eltham it really upsets us. My old man Adrian has been involved at that club from 1990 when Jonno and myself started until 2008 between our family we have won four comp medals and seven best and fairests and close to a flag every year one of us played there. We have all moved on to play a better standard at some stage and did not return but when dills like this fella get on and start on the loyalty thing its a joke. He has put all us boys through that place and has been at the club over an eighteen year period which would be longer than most at that club. The problem with this site is everyone reads this crap so if you don't state the facts everything is seen as truth. Eltham juniors had an ordinary relationship with the seniors for as long as we have been involved and i hope the club can turn it all around as it will make the future alot more positive. I don't have anything against anyone at Eltham just very dissapointing when people get on here and talk @$#%

Leroy i like Eltham but when people who don't know the facts get on here and start potting me and my family about leaving Eltham it really upsets us. My old man Adrian has been involved at that club from 1990 when Jonno and myself started until 2008 between our family we have won four comp medals and seven best and fairests and close to a flag every year one of us played there. We have all moved on to play a better standard at some stage and did not return but when dills like this fella get on and start on the loyalty thing its a joke. He has put all us boys through that place and has been at the club over an eighteen year period which would be longer than most at that club. The problem with this site is everyone reads this crap so if you don't state the facts everything is seen as truth. Eltham juniors had an ordinary relationship with the seniors for as long as we have been involved and i hope the club can turn it all around as it will make the future alot more positive. I don't have anything against anyone at Eltham just very dissapointing when people get on here and talk @$#%

No Sweat Mate :thumbsu: I hear ya.

Just remember the Dills that matter, won't be the Dills on here potting at ya.

In fact, I'm pretty certain that whoever started all this topic from the outset (and there are far too many posts of dribble to go back over) isn't or never has been a representative of EFC.

I am sure they wouldn't have a clue about you or your family and/or what you have done at the club in your time there, and nor would they have any understanding of how the club has operated at either Senior or junior level - period.

I can assure you everyone who knows Josh is 110% behind him and although it would be nice to say on Draft Day - "produce of the Eltham Football Club" - produce of the NFL is good enough for me :)

Good Luck Champ :thumbsu:

Something in the air on the weekend......11 tribunal appearances on top of 10 set penalties.

Yeah, was thinking the same thing when I checked the Tribunal listing just before. Crisis meeting #4 at LaLa land during the week must have stirred up the boys for Saturday and looks like some of the Boro boys might have been sucked in. And a question, who is the M. Nolan from Boro who is listed in the reports ? He has certainly seemd to have attracted some attention from a couple of the knuckleheads at LaLa land !

And anyone know whee the Duclos brothers came from at Hurstbridge as they seemed to have run amuck as well on the weekend !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And a question, who is the M. Nolan from Boro who is listed in the reports ? He has certainly seemd to have attracted some attention from a couple of the knuckleheads at LaLa land !
/QUOTE]

From what I have been told he is either the team manager or trainer......looks like things got way out of hand.

Generally, these days people use the word loyalty in an attempt to emotionally manipulate 'Generation Me'. They fail to see or don't want to face the fact that GM ultimate loyalty is to those who have marketed to and branded them by providing discounts, prizes or other incentives to encourage continued patronage.

Unfortunately, in the shadow of their 'demonstrated behaviour' and 'lip service' the said people who innately know better than to serve two masters, as this leads to double-mindedness, have also forgotten that loyalty is a condition of genuine values not emotional blackmail.

Rich or poor. What you sow in mind and deed. You reap.

Huh?

oh mcboof you have done it again. we ll now for this saturday.of the bergs go to trailer park oval. heard we are playing for the trailer park cup. but musta we are looking forward to playing on the postage stamp.it should be another great game against the traditional rivals.lets hope that its a close game.well dont to the cougars last week they had a red hot go.for all your hiedelberg info look at www.heidelbergfc.com.au
go tiges.

oh mcboof you have done it again. we ll now for this saturday.of the bergs go to trailer park oval. heard we are playing for the trailer park cup. but musta we are looking forward to playing on the postage stamp.it should be another great game against the traditional rivals.lets hope that its a close game.well dont to the cougars last week they had a red hot go.for all your hiedelberg info look at www.heidelbergfc.com.au
go tiges.
Im sure the boys will give everything lets hope the score board looks respectable.
Boof are you hideing from me??? not back peddleing are we????

Yeah, was thinking the same thing when I checked the Tribunal listing just before. Crisis meeting #4 at LaLa land during the week must have stirred up the boys for Saturday and looks like some of the Boro boys might have been sucked in. And a question, who is the M. Nolan from Boro who is listed in the reports ? He has certainly seemd to have attracted some attention from a couple of the knuckleheads at LaLa land !

And anyone know whee the Duclos brothers came from at Hurstbridge as they seemed to have run amuck as well on the weekend !

No crisis meeting held last week.Actually a league initiated education evening on the effects of binge drinking,drugs,repect to women in the community which has been held at most clubs I believe.So rather than get on here with mis informed crap knucklehead do your homework first.
The M.Nolan was a trainer from boro who entered the playing field and tackled a player to the ground after a free kick was paid.Was n ot wearing correct uniform and could have been mistaken as a spectator in this instance.team manager from Boro also reported for misconduct in that she entered the field of play.All cases to be heard tonight

He didnt tackle any lalor player, he ran at the player from the sidelines and it was more like he chested him..then he was thrown to the ground by another lalor player and u can imagine what they did to him then. He was clearly in the wrong but didnt deserve what happend to him afterwards. Both parties in the wrong but its not a good look when people are coping knees and getting kicked while on the ground.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/pa...oty-trip-dropped/story-e6frf7jo-1225889052395

Now I am not from Monty but they sure got smashed when this first happened, including front page in HS and on every news channel.

Bet there is no ACA reporter anywhere now they are cleared and charges have been dropped.

In all articles the age have run they have been Montmorency footballers.. now they are suburban footballers

http://http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/four-footballers-free-as-gangrape-case-collapses-20100707-1007b.html

In all articles the age have run they have been Montmorency footballers.. now they are suburban footballers

http://http://www.theage.com.au/vic...s-gangrape-case-collapses-20100707-1007b.html

Yep it has been very ordinary reporting but not surprising given the nanny state we live in VIC. Media and reporting in general is becoming lacklustre, lazy and cheap, especially in the little paper.

Luckily there's BF to keep a few of us interested, most of the rest is labourious.

Speaking of which, was Sinclair playing with an injury Tuesday night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back