Northern Football League Division 2 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at mernda....
he is an older player,veteran style....but still in shape maybe does not have the running engine he had few years back...but still very strong & is experienced and skillfull...i think he would easily play ones at Mernda,very easily...

any club is lucky to land any of those 3 players i watched a few whittlesea games last year,they all are very good players:thumbsu:

he is an older player,veteran style....but still in shape maybe does not have the running engine he had few years back...but still very strong & is experienced and skillfull...i think he would easily play ones at Mernda,very easily...

any club is lucky to land any of those 3 players i watched a few whittlesea games last year,they all are very good players:thumbsu:

We need anyone 6'4'' or taller with a pulse :p

Sorry maybe that came across wrong. I didn't mean he wouldn't make our senior team but from what I have heard I could confidently say that he won't be playing there.

Macleod are just victims of their own success(of sorts) although in saying that IMO they got out of jail in the first final against mernda... I may be a little biased though.

As for next years improvers I would have to say Stars will be the big one, mernda will continue our steady improvement and Whittlesea will fall and fall hard.

Agreed, we have lost everyone and have picked up nobody! Div 3 here we come!! :D

Any news out of West on the coaching front?
will they try and convince Matty James into staying and maybe take the role? or will they approve his clearance to north?

S. Garland, Aquilina and Fitzy are the definite names I have heard. Garland and Fitzy both finished last year in the two's but are both 1st players. I don't know any other of the players. The three I mentioned are pretty well set in stone but the others I heard going to morang and epping are just heresay at the moment.

As far as mernda goes we have got a few blokes that look like they have some potential. Couple from other clubs that will definately play senior footy and a couple from VFL 2nds sides that will fit in nicely. I don't want to mention any names yet because for all I know they could still leave before the season begins.

Strong rumours that not many players have signed at whittlesea and that some who have committed themselves to train may have there money cut from last year , my mail is that if whittlesea try to cut their money they will definately walk- no doubt about it

Is the ground really going to be flat ?
It's one of the most unusual ground I've seen.

the ground wont be dead flat cose it can not be done apparently.
apparently its cose of something about the wall if they were to dig it out would be to close to the boundry and the rooms and to pack it up the residents stopped cose they like the view of a ground.
apparently the difference is like 1 and a half to 2 meters!
but what i think they are doing is they are putting some of the dirt from the hill and putting it on the bottom wing. so it wont be dead flat but will be alot better then what it was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone told the NFL ?
Acording to their web site it's still pending ?
Not like you to jump the gun and post bull sh*t, :D
Anyway it's 6 years to late,

What's happeding with Kingy ?

I know some people at Norf and Kingy is definitely gone. It's now up to Macleod to make a reasonable offer to get him out of his contract. Might not be cheap but family ties may help.

Has anyone told the NFL ?
Acording to their web site it's still pending ?
Not like you to jump the gun and post bull sh*t, :D
Anyway it's 6 years to late,

What's happeding with Kingy ?
Dont cry Stude, as I told you earlier on in the week I love you,
and this season its all about love xxxx.

would like 2 thank the whittlsea football club 4 opening there club rooms today for all the cfa st.johns ambos police a job well done from one of the cfa stageing area people

The NFL is holding a charity exhibition day at the Whittlesea Showgrounds (Melway Ref:246 H7) on Sunday February 22.
The league's senior and junior clubs are all helping out, hosting stalls, activities and raffles on the day.
A senior exhibition match will kick off at 1pm, with all Senior Clubs represented. The 2009 Under 15 Junior Development Squad will play in the curtain raiser.
Entry will be a gold coin donation which will be colleted by CFA volunteers.
Prizes, give aways and celebrities will be there on the day.
ALL PROCEEDS WILL BE DONATED TO THE BUSHFIRE RELIEF. More details to follow.
There is a facebook event page that you can find by typing in "Northern Football League Bushfire Appeal".

Thoughts are with all those affected.

JC

Great effort by the N.F.L to support the bushfire victims lets all get down to the exhibition day and support it....:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
whois actually playing in the exhibition game?

Great effort by the N.F.L to support the bushfire victims lets all get down to the exhibition day and support it....:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
whois actually playing in the exhibition game?

A senior exhibition match will kick off at 1pm, with all Senior Clubs represented. The 2009 Under 15 Junior Development Squad will play in the curtain raiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back