Northern Football League Division 2 - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
macleod are nothing but a bunch of weak C***S!! as soon as a side puts pressure on them they turn too water.. also id love to see A.Bennett put his head over the footy for a change and win his own ball rather than diving for frees all game!!! to hang your flag hopes on a F*****G CAT like him is a discrace to the club!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsdown:

Before anybody jumps in this bloke clearly isn't from whittlesea.

Wondering if any DC supporters can tell me how they are going for height this year?

Just moved to the area permanently for work, and will be pulling on the boots next year, after finishing up the season this year (A section amateurs).

Would prefer to play for the local side, but possibly Div 1.

Cheers.

Totally spot on the money their ITB:):thumbsu: I've heard a certain club in divvy 3 wants to spend some cash next year? And put all their cards out on the table and if it means go bust at the end of next year then so be it,:mad::thumbsdown: thats just crap what ever happened to sustainability, it's obvious that the committee has no confidence in building a club if that's the direction it wants to take.

The NFL should also go and talk to these clubs going into divvy 3 or the VFL if they want to expand the competition and make it better, at least give them some assistances, direction or options to survive, surley there are other alternatives they should be doing to make this comptition viable to compete in??? again when is the NFL going to find some balls to these clubs who threaten to leave the competition if divvy 3 to goes ahead.

What league would they go to??? would it be a burden travelling across melbourne to play a game, isn't the reason wallen wants to come back? cause travelling up the calder fwy was to much. Well if the NFL are going to make a stance it should be 2 teams to go up to divvy 1 just like the eastern league, 12 teams in divvy 1. And if the divvy 3 doesn't go ahead why are they still going ahead with the divvy 3 finals structure, what they get to play in a final and then back to reality next year what purpose does that serve:cool: that's just a no brainer

As i said in a post last week i dont think wallan are looking to go anywhere. They are very happy in the rdfl. They have rivallries in the rdfl as they had been playing in the rdfl for over 50 years prior to their 6 yr stint in the nfl and they are in close proximity to more sides than if they were in the nfl. Only the junior club wants to stay in your league.

Before anybody jumps in this bloke clearly isn't from whittlesea.
Sorry mate, given he joined this forum on Saturday he is obviously commenting on this weeks game so it would seem he could well be from Whittlesea. Maybe if the DHead understood anything about footy he could comment but just from the one post we can all see he is a w*nker. Most likely A. Bennett gave him a spanking some time in the past as he does to players most weeks.

macleod are nothing but a bunch of weak C***S!! as soon as a side puts pressure on them they turn too water.. also id love to see A.Bennett put his head over the footy for a change and win his own ball rather than diving for frees all game!!! to hang your flag hopes on a F*****G CAT like him is a discrace to the club!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsdown:

Talking about pressure, I'd be interested to know what Whittlesea's recent finals record is like.

the umps had nothing to do with the result yesterday you little sook

I didn't say the umpiring was bad - I just reckon that local traders shouldn't umpire the local game and I think most would see my point of view.

Macleod played poorly and Whittlesea deserved their win. Much better team on the day - can't argue with that.

Can you dig that sucka ?

Wondering if any DC supporters can tell me how they are going for height this year?

Just moved to the area permanently for work, and will be pulling on the boots next year, after finishing up the season this year (A section amateurs).

Cheers.
come down 2 north heidelberg we are always looking

Cheers.

hey mate,

creek are looking up with a decent chance of going to div 1 (banking on another macleod choke). if we do go div one (or stay in div 2) we will be looking to recruit to ensure we stay there. like any local club, we have plenty of front runnning wingmen but we can always use more height!

call gary on 0413458516 and let him know your situation.

cheers

KID

hey mate,

creek are looking up with a decent chance of going to div 1 (banking on another macleod choke). if we do go div one (or stay in div 2) we will be looking to recruit to ensure we stay there. like any local club, we have plenty of front runnning wingmen but we can always use more height!

call gary on 0413458516 and let him know your situation.

cheers

KID
what about epping kid........

Talking about pressure, I'd be interested to know what Whittlesea's recent finals record is like.

The same as Macleod, Mernda and Watsonia. All lost when it counted. No prizes for winning the odd finals match. Only Thommo could gloat on last year. All the rest can please themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You blokes at Eltham should have given them some friendly advice last week. You've been in the same situation plenty of times over the past couple of decades.

Yes, we did give them freindly advice and yes we were the yo yos of the league. It is harder to stay up than get there, as we have learnt in the past

When you go back to div 2 make it your aim straight away to get back up again to div 1.
Dont just settle on being a div 2 side in the long run

whittlesea were talking about blooding young blokes and looking at a flag over the next few years.one win and now they think their flag favourites.can't wait for the finals to see how they go,if they make it.Evan Murray is carrying the whole team.

whittlesea were talking about blooding young blokes and looking at a flag over the next few years.one win and now they think their flag favourites.can't wait for the finals to see how they go,if they make it.Evan Murray is carrying the whole team.

You're a clown mate. You are also the last person to comment on us.

Having seen Whittlesea 3 times this season, I would have to disagree with you. Evan Murray, although probably the most important player in their team, has a few mates within that side that are travelling pretty well.
Page is going quite nicely, Tolly ripped us apart in the 2nd quarter last week, the peroxide blonde tagger did his job.....

Knobhead doesn't know what he's talking about

going on whit's past finals history i can't see them doing much.especially when they have big boys like yourself in the team.if blokes like yourself put in your team may become competitive come finals time

Haha I'll see what I can do for you. Maybe the past finals history has a little bit more to do with you than your letting on. We still have a bloody lot of work to do to make it but thanks for your concern.

I didn't say the umpiring was bad - I just reckon that local traders shouldn't umpire the local game and I think most would see my point of view.

Macleod played poorly and Whittlesea deserved their win. Much better team on the day - can't argue with that.

Can you dig that sucka ?
I dig it:thumbsu:
going on whit's past finals history i can't see them doing much.especially when they have big boys like yourself in the team.if blokes like yourself put in your team may become competitive come finals time
The big boy you're talking about has been in great form for the past 2 months plus and is a big reason that Whittlesea is playing half decent and sitting where they are.
As for us thinking we are favourites - far from it mate. Our aim is to make the finals just like every other side. If that happens(which I like to think will) we'll go from there.

The big boy you're talking about has been in great form for the past 2 months plus and is a big reason that Whittlesea is playing half decent and sitting where they are.
As for us thinking we are favourites - far from it mate. Our aim is to make the finals just like every other side. If that happens(which I like to think will) we'll go from there.
very sensitive up at north yan yean.must be because this is the time of the year the wheels fall off:D

On and Off the field:D Hope his possessions are more quality than what he's been getting off it.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back