Northern Football League Division 2 - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so its alright for you to say what you want but i cant say nothing back how does go heck yourself sound buddy why is your club the only club that i have had problems with this year and the only time i ever react to the crowd is when the ball is up the other end or there is a break and as a club what are we trying to work out we have only ever had minor incidents nothing ever gone to investigation we have never once had crowd violence and you can make judgement on me all you like i wont lose no sleep but just know if your going to call me names and say things about me then im not going to sit back and just let it happen thats just not me

Dude - You have explained all the shit you need too.!

People in the crowd are often just like the keyboard warriors on BF - they feel tuff saying stuff but at the end of the day, they are just a mob of w***ers.

A simple message to you from one who has previously experienced a lot of the same crap. Just let your Footy do the talking!

mate i dont go around punching people for nothing but as i said earlier after andy took a dive when i clearly never touched him which resulted in me being sent off cause he takes a dive to me that is weak so he got what he deserved as for the crowd well everyone has thier own opinion i dont always condone the way i behave but as i said if people want to get personal then i will take it personally
i did see that first incident to at vic park and do admit it was pretty poor of andy but hey every 1 gets rough decisions on the footy feild and as much as andy has a face that you would love to panel beat theres no reason to wack him on the footy feild, maybe find a better time and place. your club doesnt need that kind of stuff maybe you will listen and just react better next time around!!!!!

Haha, Anyone else feel like moderating these posts? I'm not even going to bother...

Need to take a breath after taking in all that.

I call it how I see it Kane and now I've certainly read it.

You were definately on the ground, within the white lines, after
the siren had gone. All of your team mates shook hands, you didn't.
You simply decided to stay clear of shaking hands with your opponents.

Andy did take a dive a Victoria Park, but you can blame the umpires for sending you off. I don't see Andy holding red & yellow cards, only umpires, so go and whack an umpire if you're after revenge.

Las Vegas ? Yeah right - I highly doubt you would qualify for an entry visa into the USA

Need to take a breath after taking in all that.

I call it how I see it Kane and now I've certainly read it.

You were definately on the ground, within the white lines, after
the siren had gone. All of your team mates shook hands, you didn't.
You simply decided to stay clear of shaking hands with your opponents.

Andy did take a dive a Victoria Park, but you can blame the umpires for sending you off. I don't see Andy holding red & yellow cards, only umpires, so go and whack an umpire if you're after revenge.

Las Vegas ? Yeah right - I highly doubt you would qualify for an entry visa into the USA

i might have been in between the white lines but i walked no futher than the race if you really want to call it as you see it and if my coach asks me to stay away well we all know what had already happened so i stayed there and if andy never dived the umpire has no reason to issue a card for something he thought happened so thats why i was dirty on him and mate as for las vegas i got no record buddy so im free to go where i want

i might have been in between the white lines but i walked no futher than the race if you really want to call it as you see it and if my coach asks me to stay away well we all know what had already happened so i stayed there and if andy never dived the umpire has no reason to issue a card for something he thought happened so thats why i was dirty on him and mate as for las vegas i got no record buddy so im free to go where i want
goose:D

Back to things that matter and that is the race for the vital 4th spot on the ladder in D2

I think it's safe to say that Macleod, Diamond Creek and now Whittlesea will take the top 3 in no particular order.

Mernda have Lower Plenty, Diamond Creek, then Epping
Epping have Macleod, Fitzroy, then Mernda

I can't see Lower Plenty making it now, they've got Mernda, Whittlesea, then Macleod. They woould have to win all 3 games and hope Epping drop 2 games. They will beat Fitzroy and are a good chance to knock off either Macleod or Mernda

Sorry Mernda, but I think you might be goners. I expect you to get over the top of Lower, but cant see you beating Diamond Creek or Epping (at Epping)

My top 4 will be :

Macleod 16/2
Diamond Creek 16/2
Whittlesea 14/4
Epping 13/3
--------
Mernda 12/6

7 days can be a long time in football and we've seen stranger things happen

Back to things that matter and that is the race for the vital 4th spot on the ladder in D2

I think it's safe to say that Macleod, Diamond Creek and now Whittlesea will take the top 3 in no particular order.

I can't see Lower Plenty making it now, they've got Mernda, Whittlesea, then Macleod. They woould have to win all 3 games and hope Epping drop 2 games. They will beat Fitzroy and are a good chance to knock off either Macleod or Mernda

Sorry Mernda, but I think you might be goners. I expect you to get over the top of Lower, but cant see you beating Diamond Creek or Epping (at Epping)

My top 4 will be :

Macleod 16/2
Diamond Creek 16/2
Whittlesea 14/4
Epping 13/3
--------
Mernda 12/6

7 days can be a long time in football and we've seen stranger things
happen
I truly beleive underpants that you may well strangle the chicken if you don't let go of it

My top 4 will be :

Macleod 16/2
Diamond Creek 16/2
Whittlesea 14/4
Epping 13/3
--------
Mernda 12/6

If we dont all put in you might just be right, Im sorry to say.
We only need 2 or 3 not to fire on the day and were in trouble, but if all 18 fire watch out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My top 4 will be :

Macleod 16/2
Diamond Creek 16/2
Whittlesea 14/4
Epping 13/3
--------
Mernda 12/6

"Looks very much as though Mernda and Epping round 18 for 4th spot. Mernda will also need to beat Lower next week.

Can't see Whittlesea losing to Wats, Lwr. Stars.

Moose, maybe the peahearts will rest a few and lay down next week against Epping just to upset you and keep it interesting. "

I agree but as stated previous it will come down to rnd 18 Mernda v Epping.

Having said that, due to the introduction of 3rd division any team can win on the day in Div 2 which further pushes the need for 3 divisions in 2010.

Corr will miss 3-5 which will cost him the medal.

why is that mitch ?

was very much a sore winner on the weekend.

walked onto the ground after final siren and slagged off the lower players for being no shit and soft and all the rest of it (15 point margin is all his superstars could win by).

he also claim we paid off the umpire ahhaha they were just generally shite umpires. basically it was unprofessional behaviour at its lowest by the coach...

the players were all fine and shook hands etc btw

my top 5 is:

Macleod 16 - 2
Diamo 16 - 2
whittleasea 14 - 4

and 4th and 5th to be decided in round 18 when epping host mernda. my early tip is epping at home. but no one should be counting out epping upsetting macleod or mernda upsetting diamo when they play. if either was to happen. it would make everything even more interesting then it already is come round 18.
no doubt the split into div 2 and 3 has made everything better in div 2. i cant comment on div 3 but div 2 is shaping up to a great finish to the season. anyone in the top 5 can win it from here.
good luck to all. should be a great 3 weeks leading up to finals.

the reserves is going to be a great finish to the season. only a couple of games i can look at and pen a side in for a win.
key game in the twos are:
this weekend - macleod vs epping. macleod looking to put in a much better effort then a couple of weeks ago and is a must win game for epping if they wanna stay in the 4.
lower vs mernda. although i have put mernda down for this win and they should win but if lower are any chance to sneek into the finals this is the week they have to stamp there foot down and put in a real good effort to keep there finals chances alive.

rd 17 keys games - lower plenty vs whittleasea. if the top 4 is going to change then this is the key game. if the top 4 is to change the winner of this game will sneek in. if lower can upset mernda in rd 16 then this game will be a ringa ding ding! and if lower can not upset mernda, then whittleasea must win this game to keep there final chances alive.
mernda vs diamo. although both teams will be playing finals. this is a key game for mernda for the double chance/2nd spot. if mernda want to keep there double chance they must win this game. and as a macleod player and supporter i say go diamo! haha :)

rd 18 key games - epping vs mernda. if the worst is to happen for epping and they were to only win 1 of the 2 games in rd 16 and 17 and whittleasea or lower were to win both epping may just have to win this game to keep there spot in the 4. although they should be safe with there percentage over whittleasea and lower with a couple of tough games in rd 16 and 17.
lower vs macleod. if lower are to win 2 tough games comming up to the last round they will have to keep there form rolling on and beat macleod in the last round and hope that mernda does a job on epping. the percentage could be close if this happens. but anyone with any sence says epping should be safe. but stranger things have happened in this game of football. also this game is key for macleod. if they want 2nd position it will be up for grabs this round if diamo is to beat mernda in rd 17. macleod can not aford to be off there game in this round if they want that 2nd position. and if they are then we might have to go at the finals the hard way cose u cant underestimate lower. especialy if they win tough games in rd 16 and 17. they will be on a roll full of confidence. this could be a danger game for macleod and could be a dream finsh to the season for lower.

i can not draw up a ladder for the magoos. ill give a rough guess.
diam will be top. either macleod or mernda should be 2nd and 3rd but who noes from here and epping should keep 4th spot but if lower and whittleasea want that 4th spot enough then anything can happen and epping may just lose it. will take a very good 3 weeks from lower or whittleasea for this to happen but its a funny game this game of football.

i cant no wait for this 3 weeks of footy comming up in both the seniors and in the reserves. its going to be an exciting 3 weeks. i believe because of the split. no easy games anymore. so many key games and is going to be a great finish.

GO CLOUDERS!

It seems that most pundits have taken the view that epping will be an imprenatable fortress for mernda in the last game.
Certainly epping will be hard to beat but Mernda did defeat epping well at epping earlier in the year so i wouldn't have thought Mernda will hold any PARTICULAR concern over playing at epping.
Remember it has been well documented over the ages on here that 3/4 of mernda have come from epping or so they say, maybe that's why they feel comfortable playing at ping.
Think mernda would have their eyes focused on nothing more than Lower this week

ok ok inpenetrable
kane 's been helping me with my spelling obviously and before you can reply kane, i will go and suck dog shit straight away.

[/b]

Terrible news Clutch. Have the club been hiding that? I heard he did it with an Irish Whip to the top of the turnbuckle.:)
mate theres awesome news down macleod went past training last night and seen tsingaris there with mick muir heard both are playing the last 3 games to quilify thats great for macleod lynch ewart and tsingaris watch out. also mickys dash off the back line with cotts and lundberg pretty special. add to danny blackwood just coming right at the good time of the season, boy sugar go macleod..........

mate theres awesome news down macleod went past training last night and seen tsingaris there with mick muir heard both are playing the last 3 games to quilify thats great for macleod lynch ewart and tsingaris watch out. also mickys dash off the back line with cotts and lundberg pretty special. add to danny blackwood just coming right at the good time of the season, boy sugar go macleod..........

Musta, If you happen to speak to Micky can you tell him that the boys are are still at Brunswick waiting for him to turn up to last weeks game for Banyule Clubbies. Any chance Birdy and Kaino will make there way into the side as well.;)

Anyone having trouble login onto the NFL web site ?
Seems someone hasn't paid there bill.

Agree Div 2 is Sooooo much better since the split.

Had the same problem for a long time yesterday but then it was Ok this morning. No great new info on there though. Hadn't been updated this weekend at all apart from the scores & ladders.Be nice if they could spend some time putting new info on there.

Anyone having trouble login onto the NFL web site ?
Seems someone hasn't paid there bill.

Agree Div 2 is Sooooo much better since the split.

yeh the website has been like that for a few days now. donno whats going on with it.
lets all just hope div 3 stays. how good will next season be in div 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back