Northern Football League Division 2 - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
mate theres awesome news down macleod went past training last night and seen tsingaris there with mick muir heard both are playing the last 3 games to quilify thats great for macleod lynch ewart and tsingaris watch out. also mickys dash off the back line with cotts and lundberg pretty special. add to danny blackwood just coming right at the good time of the season, boy sugar go macleod..........
Tsingaris, Danny and Fanta were last seen doing a bit of shopping in Supre', they love the cut of the girls jeans, nothing better than a shopping trip with the girls, sex in the city style.

mate theres awesome news down macleod went past training last night and seen tsingaris there with mick muir heard both are playing the last 3 games to quilify thats great for macleod lynch ewart and tsingaris watch out. also mickys dash off the back line with cotts and lundberg pretty special. add to danny blackwood just coming right at the good time of the season, boy sugar go macleod..........

Once again Fishboy you are geeting ahead of youself.

Pumping up bloke's beyond their ability.

1. Lynch Broken down hack who would rather be snowboarding.
2. Ewart Good to see him put one game together in a row.
3.Tsingaris Surely the Pizza's have taken effect by now.
4. Mick who??? Only at the nightclubs i would think
5. Cott's pulled a hamstring bending down to ice his strained groin
6. Lunberg since when could Mr Burns play footy. Hope its not windy in the finals or they could lose him in the Preston Market.
7. Blackwood - never recovered from that tragic buttock injury whrn playing on Thornton. Scar for life I believe.

Make sure you don't CHOKE on that sugar.

:):):)

When you go to www.nrl.org.au you get directed to another website
that says :

This Account Has Been Suspended.
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible
Maintenance my arse

FROM EMAIL SENT TO CLUBS

Morning all,

Please see the following for reasons why the Northern Football League website is currently down, and has been experiencing difficulties over the last few weeks. Everything should be up and running smoothly by the weekend, however, with junior finals and some big senior games over the weekend, this is not desirable.

For anything relating to results, fixtures, entering results and teamsheets, the old Northern Football League website can still be reached by typing “Northern football sporting pulse” into a google search, and you can navigate around the page as is normally seen on the nfl.org.au site. Please share this information with any club members who are having confusion with the site.

Apologies for the inconvenience at such an important time of the year, but there should be no further problems for the remainder of the year once the site is back up and running.

Please contact the league if you are experiencing any further difficulties.

Regards,

Josh Berriman
Northern Football League
Phone: (03) 9435 8228
Fax: (03) 9432 0147
Mobile: 0450 908 279
Email: jberriman@nfl.org.au

Sent: Wednesday, 5 August 2009 8:51 AM
To: Justin Adcell Group
Subject: WEBSITE ISSUES
Importance: High

Hi everyone concerned.

Firstly, apologies regarding your league website issues. I have been informed the issues you are experiencing are because we host 3 major league sites on the same hosting (server) platform.

To rectify this problem, we are allocating dedicated servers for each league, which will eliminate high traffic and crashing problems.
The extra cost involved to structure this, Red Onion will cover and you will receive no additional hosting costs. (This is something I will sort out with our host provider).

We are aiming to have all sites up and running with no additional problems by the weekend, which is a good time, considering website traffic will increase further leading into finals.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience and your patients is appreciated.

Many thanks.

RED ONION CREATIVE – A division of the Adcell Group

JUSTIN ABRAMS – Creative & Marketing

FROM EMAIL SENT TO CLUBS

Morning all,

Please see the following for reasons why the Northern Football League website is currently down, and has been experiencing difficulties over the last few weeks. Everything should be up and running smoothly by the weekend, however, with junior finals and some big senior games over the weekend, this is not desirable.

For anything relating to results, fixtures, entering results and teamsheets, the old Northern Football League website can still be reached by typing “Northern football sporting pulse” into a google search, and you can navigate around the page as is normally seen on the nfl.org.au site. Please share this information with any club members who are having confusion with the site.

Apologies for the inconvenience at such an important time of the year, but there should be no further problems for the remainder of the year once the site is back up and running.

Please contact the league if you are experiencing any further difficulties.

Regards,

Josh Berriman
Northern Football League
Phone: (03) 9435 8228
Fax: (03) 9432 0147
Mobile: 0450 908 279
Email: jberriman@nfl.org.au

It would seem the NFL live by the motto if it aint broke, BREAK it!

Wondering if any DC supporters can tell me how they are going for height this year?

Just moved to the area permanently for work, and will be pulling on the boots next year, after finishing up the season this year (A section amateurs).

Would prefer to play for the local side, but possibly Div 1.

Cheers.

will private msg u pykie

Mernda's Luke Drakes took a screamer against Whittlesea last Saturday Round 15. please have a look and post your opinions. :thumbsu:

[YOUTUBE]5xKWdgoQECA[/YOUTUBE]

Mernda's Luke Drakes took a screamer against Whittlesea last Saturday Round 15. please have a look and post your opinions. :thumbsu:

[youtube]5xKWdgoQECA[/youtube]

have to be a chance to take home the $$$ on Almost Football Legends, unless some bloke chasing a chook off the oval beats you...

Knew Roy Dyson wouldn't be in it, only runs (slowly) one way. Never gets back to help the defenders out:D

have to be a chance to take home the $$$ on Almost Football Legends, unless some bloke chasing a chook off the oval beats you...

Knew Roy Dyson wouldn't be in it, only runs (slowly) one way. Never gets back to help the defenders out:D

What a shame that the only hard man runner basher in the comp plays in your team, sure there would be a few that wish you were on the end of a right haymaker. :thumbsu:

Will more than likely end up your captain in the summer so wouldn't trout off too soon Rizza.

What a shame that the only hard man runner basher in the comp plays in your team, sure there would be a few that wish you were on the end of a right haymaker. :thumbsu:

Will more than likely end up your captain in the summer so wouldn't trout off too soon Rizza.

still a chance to give me one, dragged him twice in 15 minutes at panton Hill, thought he was going to snot me then.

See you tomorrow, i'll bring my Premiership medal from 03, maybe you can pass it around the rooms before the game so you blokes know what one looks like ( don't bother replying i didn't get a kick. Keaysy & i kicked 8 between us ).:p

still a chance to give me one, dragged him twice in 15 minutes at panton Hill, thought he was going to snot me then.

See you tomorrow, i'll bring my Premiership medal from 03, maybe you can pass it around the rooms before the game so you blokes know what one looks like ( don't bother replying i didn't get a kick. Keaysy & i kicked 8 between us ).:p

Lalor v Hurstbridge wasnt it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lalor v Hurstbridge wasnt it?

Yes mate,

only mentioned it cos i know it cut's deep that i and another mate ( plays for Greensborough ) have won one and poor Roy hasn't ( yet ).

Strange things happen come Grand Final Day. That game was living proof!!

Yes mate,

only mentioned it cos i know it cut's deep that i and another mate ( plays for Greensborough ) have won one and poor Roy hasn't ( yet ).

Strange things happen come Grand Final Day. That game was living proof!!

Probably biggest upset of the decade. Pity the Bridges had mass retirements etc. Nasty game by all accounts. Didn't that blonk from the Hammerheads go off his nut?

Macleod by 18 points
Mernda by 6 points
Diamo by 28 points
W'sea by 32 points

Yes, three rounds to go and plenty of interest in all remaining matches, although there is probably a clear favourite in three of todays matches:
Red-hot premiership favourites in Macleod will definately start favourites against Epping and should be able to account for the visitors quite easily with the much talked about Ewart kicking a bag full.
The closest match will probably be at Mernda where the home side need to reverse their previous result against Lower Plenty. A win today will put them clear in the top four and that incentive should see them win by 25 points.
Fitzroy All Stars, with the lightening-rod Cooper stirring things up, will be looking to upset Diamond Creek. But hey, they really don't have any suitable firepower for Diamond Creek and the visitors will win by a very big margin.
Whittlesea travel to Watsonia full of confidence of another big win and I can't see the home side upsetting them. Whittlesea to win by 45 plus points.

And with the NFL website still down - what are they doing at the league office - can people post their finals scores here for all to see. Thanks.

2009 Division Two Seniors
Fitzroy Stars 1.0 5.3 7.6 9.8 (62)
Diamond Creek 5.5 8.7 10.9 12.12 (84)

GOALS:
Fitzroy Stars: Hayes 5 Turner Brown Edwards Mitchell
Diamond Creek: Perryman 3 Kinnane 3 Donaldson 2 Stephens 2 Loader Burrell

BEST:
Fitzroy Stars: Proctor RIOLI Turner Brown Scott Mitchell
Diamond Creek: Simpson Whitehouse-Summers Burrell Burton Jackson Stephens

Mernda 3.1 6.6 12.11 16.14 (110)
Lower Plenty 4.3 6.5 7.10 12.12 (84)

GOALS:
Mernda: Stewart 6 Shelton 3 Vasilevski 2 Aquilina Pow Doeven Rees Drakes
Lower Plenty: Barden 4 Payne 2 O'Donnell Leropoulos Lyons Flynn Tsapatsaris Canty

BEST:
Mernda: Davies Oliver Shelton Douglas Pearson Drakes
Lower Plenty: Tsapatsaris Brown Waters Payne Mc Kenzie Lyons

Macleod 0.2 4.6 9.13 13.21 (99)
Epping 8.4 8.5 9.7 12.8 (80)

GOALS:
Macleod: Ewart 4 Lynch 4 Bennett 2 White Melican Woodhams
Epping: Garland 3 Willitts 3 Totino 2 Lewis Lirosi Haberman Ciavarella

BEST:
Macleod: Shaw Andrew Melican Kelly Lynch O'Brien
Epping: Moore Lirosi Totino Little McMahon Lewis

Watsonia 0.0 2.3 6.3 9.8 (62)
Whittlesea 3.4 8.5 10.5 14.9 (93)

GOALS:
Watsonia: Hay 2 Byrne 2 Moore Ring Richardson Eccles Hogg
Whittlesea: Toll 3 Behan 2 Dyson 2 Robinson Jinnette Heenan Buhagiar Barker Clarke Ryan

BEST:
Watsonia: Cogan Hogg Richardson Harris Tarrant Ventura
Whittlesea: Snowdon Page Karafilis Skehan Robinson Dyson

cannot believe epping lost yesterday after being 8 goals up at quarter time. Very disappointing.

Yes, but what a hard fought effort to come back by macleod. thought they were going to get smashed after the 1st quarter. but they stuck fat and were able to come out with the win. some good and bad signs for macleod.

cannot believe epping lost yesterday after being 8 goals up at quarter time. Very disappointing.

Only handed to Macleod by the Epping COACH. Went defensive in the second quarter kicking into a 2 goal wind he flooded the backline. What a dipstick. Well done to Brandt for outcoacing him at the end of the day

Probably biggest upset of the decade. Pity the Bridges had mass retirements etc. Nasty game by all accounts. Didn't that blonk from the Hammerheads go off his nut?

All credit to our coach, he made the palyers beleive we could win and i guess that showed on the day. Tarczon or something i think that blokes name was, he wacked our CHF and got sent off. He threw his weight around in the previous final and i remember Keaysy ( who hadn't played against them that year ) grabbed him by the throat at the start of the GF and said if he touched any of our young blokes he was in strife. Keaysy bluffed him, kicked 7 and that was the ball game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back