Northern Football League Division 2 - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say much yet, maybe one of the other Whit boys can.. I'm not real happy about going to G'boro on Tuesday night before a final though.. I need all the training runs I can get haha
from my view the bloke wasn't happy about something grabbed roy by the neck of the jumper after some words and pushing he smacked roy right in front of the umpire.
After getting a red card and getting pushed away by some stars players he was threatening anyone in a whittlesea jumper in close proximity that he'd "meet them in the carpark after the game"
Such a pleasant chap.......

dont worry about missing training roy... you're a supreme fitness machine..one night won't hurt :)

Moose tell me one hard nut at Mernda......Shelton runs around on his own all day never accountable, if he had a contested a bit more..but that's fanciful and Ben "Skinny " Anderson.....or is that side steps..
Shelton needs to go and play with his brother at Bundoora, with their hard nuts then Shelton can play like he does at Mernda, but he and Papaluca in the same side would be interesting.

Yeh go and play in the two's and I hope you go in hard for the contested ball a little more( a lot more) than your Senior comrades did on Saturday.
And if you do win the twos' premiership.....just remember you stay in Division 2 in 2010!!!!.

I reckon it might be worth getting something organised for the 2010 preseason like Lower/Mont do with an u/25s practice match. Should make for an interesting game.

will macleod get up this year or not? i hope not, alot of younger guys who kno players from macleod hav all said they'd love to take on andrew bennett when playing, coming from mernda anyway..

Just watch out Daniel Moore doesnt play you guys in the big one?
It may cause you to ch.............:thumbsu:

Yawn. bet you were shittin a quarter time though, few handy ins since then one arguably as good as Moorey.
Id like to see Mcleod go up you deserve it, until today, now Im praying for
the CHOKE (like many others). Its a shame you do have some great supporters who aren't cocky at all.
If ya do win the Flag I wonder if you will be able to match it with Boof, Kickass and the likes when your getting beaten by 10 goals everyweek.

So it's ok for you to post a throwaway line about choking and I respond
and that makes me cocky ?
How about you get over on Whittlesea on Saturday and then we'll go toe to toe ?

... If ya do win the Flag I wonder if you will be able to match it with Boof, Kickass and the likes when your getting beaten by 10 goals everyweek.

Hulky, disappointed using me in similar vain with that rabble over at Eltham. Particularly that drunkard KA. Of course Underbelly will be treated with the same dribbling disdain as anybody else. It's the BigFooty way. The crystal ball indicates Macleod to come play with the bigger boys next season :thumbsu:

Just watch out Daniel Moore doesnt play you guys in the big one?
It may cause you to ch.............:thumbsu:

So it's ok for you to post a throwaway line about choking and I respond
and that makes me cocky ?
How about you get over on Whittlesea on Saturday and then we'll go toe to toe ?
Didn't you start off proceedings with the throwawy line of Epping being a 1 man team??

Hulky, disappointed using me in similar vain with that rabble over at Eltham. Particularly that drunkard KA. Of course Underbelly will be treated with the same dribbling disdain as anybody else. It's the BigFooty way. The crystal ball indicates Macleod to come play with the bigger boys next season :thumbsu:
Never underestimate the power of the KA!!

will macleod get up this year or not? i hope not, alot of younger guys who kno players from macleod hav all said they'd love to take on andrew bennett when playing, coming from mernda anyway..
mate andy just produces week in week out and everybody targets him my bet is he would give a bath to 95% of mernda players, but all the best anyway;)

If by chance we win the Big Dance, then at least I can look forward
to slanging off with some intelligent posters......BigFooty style.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guilty as charged

Never underestimate the power of the KA!!

You clearly know your stuff, Hulky !

If by chance we win the Big Dance, then at least I can look forward
to slanging off with some intelligent posters......BigFooty style.

Hmm, I've been accused of a lot things in my times, but intelligence isn't usually one of them!

But lets hope you get a chance to join the BF Brainstrust in 2010!

Tips for this week :

Bundoora - 13 points over North Heidelberg
Macleod - 47 points over Diamond Creek
Whittlesea - 30 points over Epping

Macleod by 4 goals and all 3 sides to go through to the granny

Well here we are at the business end of the season and the four best teams get to contest their finals series.
Today starts anew series of matches and Epping will be hoping that it turns out like the start of the first series - the home and away matches - where they comfortably accounted for Whittlesea. Their form over the latter half of the season has been pretty good, but the Whittlesea's hasn't been too bad either. Moore is the wildcard for Epping while Heenan and Page, along with Murray are the guns for Whittlesea. I fancy Whittlesea to be a little more composed and they should win to fight another day.

Macleod are now raging hot favourites to take out the premiership and move to Division One next season. And on that alone they should easily account for a Diamond Creek team that has dropped off considerably since mid-season, significantly when they had their pants pulled down by Macleod in Round ten. The inclusion of Lynch for Macleod makes them so potent up forward and with a settled side should romp into the grand final by some 60 points.
If you're worried about the seconds, Diamond Creek should have a win over Macleod and advance to the grand final while Mernda should get the win against Epping. In the Under 19s, Diamond Creek should have a nice win over Macleod and Lower plenty will surprise and beat Whittlesea, providing they don't play an ineligible player like they did a couple of seasons ago !

Great effort Whittlesea! Great coaching effort Mr. Bugden.
The Eagles have come a long way in the last 2 seaons. Believe you me it is no mean feat to step into a closed shop club like Whittlesea and turn it's culture on its head. To rid the side of non winning also rans into a pletherer of youth and vitality. Almost 15 goals from 3 babies that have another decade and a half up their sleeve. The ex Northcote park boys were enormous, the once touted traitors from South Morang were nothing short of manic soldiers.
Agreed that the 2 big guns are still in the distance, (Macleod & Creek) but instead of tip toeing around at the foot of the mountain you are now a third of the way up having a little rest before you take on your next arduous trek.

ps. I'm tipping big injuries today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back