Northern Football League Division 2 - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO to UNDERBELLY! please elaborate on this best team? whittlesea had their skipper and another key player out when they played you. PLUS they not only beat, but smashed, diamo without ev murray. and saying all this experience bullshit...how much more experience of choking do you need? i'm sure whittlesea will be the ones on top as they are the ones who deserve it!!! PLUS whittlesea dont have the haters that macleod do :) sorry boys but its the year of the eagle!!!

LMAO to UNDERBELLY! please elaborate on this best team? whittlesea had their skipper and another key player out when they played you. PLUS they not only beat, but smashed, diamo without ev murray. and saying all this experience bullshit...how much more experience of choking do you need? i'm sure whittlesea will be the ones on top as they are the ones who deserve it!!! PLUS whittlesea dont have the haters that macleod do :) sorry boys but its the year of the eagle!!!
justaw***er
Have you never read any of the previous posts on here Whittlesea are probably the most hated team here, they are the Greensborough of second divvy. So you beat DC, um I think Macleod may have as well a couple of times this year. get your hand off it & think with your brain for once.

cleary a female you dickless ****** so w***er doesn't work! obviously your a macleod supporter as you have nothing really intelligent to say. AS its stated before, "whittlesea beat diamo WITHOUT ev murray". not saying anything but pointing it out that they beat them without him. and get my hand off what? i have a vagina between my legs you twit so how about you get your hand off your small dick and smack your head so your stupid brain wakes up. good on macleod for gettin to the finals as i live in the same area and have played for the netball side but with ********s like you supporting the side they'll end up in the same postition as they have been for how many years now? we'll see on saturday i guess
Funny that you post under two different names ain't it. Sounds like you may be one thing but want to be another. Don't know what you have between your legs but obviously you don't have a brain between your ears. And as for the size I have you wouldn't know and with a gob like yours you would never have a chance to find out.:D Some of us have a bit more class than others I guess sweetheart.

What are you talking about buddy, Whittlesea will smack your chocking arse next week and watch you play in divvy 2 for yet another year after thinking you will go up to divvy 1 for the last 4 years.

As for wisey going to Macleod, have a think about why he hasn't to do date, cos he is a loyal person and doesn't get bought with your handouts.
snorta you guys may win the flag but guess what???? yours will still be in div 3 for yet another yr, thats a shame though now even if macleod lose they wont get the chance to tap you ladies on the buttom like they have the last few yrs:thumbsu:

the big questin is will evan murray play this week??? could be a big decider in the game, go back to last time these teams played murray got bog and kicked 5 and they won by 27pts.

It would be good to see Macleod finally win the GF after the past 3 years. I'll be there this year for the first time...and yes I am a female too, gauging by other posts you guys don't seem to like that! The only problem will be parking...It's market day!

What are you talking about buddy, Whittlesea will smack your chocking arse next week and watch you play in divvy 2 for yet another year after thinking you will go up to divvy 1 for the last 4 years.

As for wisey going to Macleod, have a think about why he hasn't to do date, cos he is a loyal person and doesn't get bought with your handouts.

So he played at Mont for love???

Sorry cant but sh*t on Robbie to good a bloke. I am sure Macleod would love to have him but cant see him getting out of the "Tony Corner" at Pitcher Park.

Great Off Spinner though.

As for this week - Macleod in a close one ( hopefully).

Evan Murray playing or not will have a big influence.

So he played at Mont for love???

Sorry cant but sh*t on Robbie to good a bloke. I am sure Macleod would love to have him but cant see him getting out of the "Tony Corner" at Pitcher Park.

Great Off Spinner though.

As for this week - Macleod in a close one ( hopefully).

Evan Murray playing or not will have a big influence.

Money def wasn't the reason he went to Mont, rather to have a crack at Div 1. Every player would get paid at Mont.

You obviously don't know what your talking about. You mention choking - have you heard of pots & kettles honey ? Didn't it take 10 years for Whittlesea to actually win a final ? From memory, Macleod put you out of contention a few times recently, so get a mirror and smash it over ya face.

Didn't we play both times on your home paddock ? Have you heard of home ground advantage ?

You obviously don't know what your talking about. You mention choking - have you heard of pots & kettles honey ? Didn't it take 10 years for Whittlesea to actually win a final ? From memory, Macleod put you out of contention a few times recently, so get a mirror and smash it over ya face.

Didn't we play both times on your home paddock ? Have you heard of home ground advantage ?

Why do Whittlesea deserve it ? Please elaborate. Don't even go down the Black Friday path or that you lost your ground, blah blah blah blah - It doesn't mean didly squat.

Looking forward to putting the Melways away for a while and playing Metropolitan football - that's the reality.

Low blow mate don't even go down The Black Saturday path. U could probably only smell the smoke so I guess you don't understand.

Whittlesea deserve to win the GF for the reason you probably think Macleod should win. The hard work that each player and coach and committee member has put in. That's why they deserve to win.

low blow mate don't even go down the black saturday path. U could probably only smell the smoke so i guess you don't understand.

Whittlesea deserve to win the gf for the reason you probably think macleod should win. The hard work that each player and coach and committee member has put in. That's why they deserve to win.
get back in the kitchen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do Whittlesea deserve it ? Please elaborate. Don't even go down the Black Friday path or that you lost your ground, blah blah blah blah - It doesn't mean didly squat.

I had a lot of respect for you Underbelly, That was until I had a read of your last post, You have no idea of the trauma that occurred in and around Whittlesea. You can write whatever you like that makes you feel good, but this comment was well below the belt. I hope I bump into you on Saturday, I will tell you a few home truths.

Both teams have as much right as each other to win on Saturday, and may the best team win.

P.S Thanks for the motivation, I have just printed your comments out on an A3 piece of paper and will hang in our change rooms for Saturday. Ta Mate.

One more thing you idiot, It happened on a Saturday, so pull your head out your A#@*.

Looking forward to putting the Melways away for a while and playing Metropolitan football - that's the reality.
watch ya mouth you **********!!!!i no exactly who you are!!

you are an absolute gorb underbelly why do you think you know everything about the nfl. i bet you have never held a footy in your hand you idiot. have you ever left your computer or is it your full time job posting shit on big footy. your mate slasher 25 hasnt returned after he tipped diamo to beat whittlesea by 6 goals on the weekend he may have awoke to himself and relised he has absolute no idea what he is talking about and that is a tip for you just quit posting you have no idea.

So justawag/thewags09/justalover/chokeartist77 why do you keep reregistering under different names and then only posting once on the day you registered. You seem a bit confused. Identify yourself under just one name so we can have a proper crack.

And by the way don't assume that only people from Whittlesea and up in the hills were affected by Black Saturday. Many of us in the suburbs suffered bad losses that day and have spent a lot of time trying to help friends and family and the whole community recover. You just shouldn't make assumptions like that and that goes for Gypsies101 & Hardballget as well.

as a mernda player we arent meant to be the biggest fans of whittlesea at all.. however u macleod dogs have something coming to you this week.. i hope whittlesea smash you guys and everyone can watch you all put your tails between your legs for a 4th consecutive year.. all a bunch of arrogant selfish players, none of you will make it in divvy 1 at all.. good luck if u do have fun being smashed by 100 points every week, one of your best highly paid/contracted players wont be to happy then...

as a mernda player we arent meant to be the biggest fans of whittlesea at all.. however u macleod dogs have something coming to you this week.. i hope whittlesea smash you guys and everyone can watch you all put your tails between your legs for a 4th consecutive year.. all a bunch of arrogant selfish players, none of you will make it in divvy 1 at all.. good luck if u do have fun being smashed by 100 points every week, one of your best highly paid/contracted players wont be to happy then...

im pretty sure barely any players come on this any way. its mainly the supporters. but shit! mernda is just as bad as macleod, bunch of red necks.

Originally Posted by underbelly

Underbelly, can you please explain to me why you posted these comments and then a few hours later you removed it. If you think you did the wrong thing, an apology to the people who were affected by the bushfires would go along way. I know its easy to sit there behind a monitor and write what ever you like, but a lot of people do have feelings.

I had a lot of respect for you Underbelly, That was until I had a read of your last post, You have no idea of the trauma that occurred in and around Whittlesea. You can write whatever you like that makes you feel good, but this comment was well below the belt. I hope I bump into you on Saturday, I will tell you a few home truths.

Both teams have as much right as each other to win on Saturday, and may the best team win.

P.S Thanks for the motivation, I have just printed your comments out on an A3 piece of paper and will hang in our change rooms for Saturday. Ta Mate.

One more thing you idiot, It happened on a Saturday, so pull your head out your A#@*.

I was going too lay low after my shocking prediction last week firstly congrats to Whittlesea, you made me eat humble pie.

Now for Underbellys comment. Can't beleive what sort of drug he was on when he wrote his comment, partcularly as he was one of the persons who did the Saturday door knock around the Macleod community with the Macleod Footy clubs and Cricket club and in 4 hours raised an incredible amount of 4k. His comment does not reflect the thoughts at our club we also had people at the club who were closely touched by this tragedy.

Thank god that the premiership will be decided by the players on Saturday and not by so many try hard experts on this thread.

Fair dinkum you blokes are starting to take yourselves far too seriously. You do realise that you/we will have no effect come Saturday.

Razor - would like to know who the arrogant selfish, highly paid contracted players are. I have it on very good authority that many are playing at Macleod for a LOT LESS than they were offered at other clubs.

Let the players sort it out.

Originally Posted by underbelly

Underbelly, can you please explain to me why you posted these comments and then a few hours later you removed it. If you think you did the wrong thing, an apology to the people who were affected by the bushfires would go along way. I know its easy to sit there behind a monitor and write what ever you like, but a lot of people do have feelings.
Pretty bl**dy rich from you Gypsies101. You were the first person to bring up the bushfires not Underbelly. I don't agree with what he said & I don't know the guy from Adam but don't be a total hypocrite will ya.
Also talking of deleting posts i see the serial one-time-poster who is not brave enough to identify themselves has deleted their post under the name "thewags09". Either that or the moderator has done so & that may explain why Underbellys post has gone too.

Pretty bl**dy rich from you Gypsies101. You were the first person to bring up the bushfires not Underbelly. I don't agree with what he said & I don't know the guy from Adam but don't be a total hypocrite will ya.
Also talking of deleting posts i see the serial one-time-poster who is not brave enough to identify themselves has deleted their post under the name "thewags09". Either that or the moderator has done so & that may explain why Underbellys post has gone too.

Totally different context between the two statements, mentioning the bushfires isn't the issue, it's just unfortunate that on paper, Underbelly's comments look pi$$ poor. I'm sure he regrets what he said, hence deleting it.

On to Saturday, my head says Macleod but will be barracking for Whittlesea, due to the fact one of my best mates will be playing in the guts while 34 weeks pregnant ( gutsy effort roy!! ).

What a day it promises to be 25C sun shining and the two best performed teams , over the last 12 weeks, giving everything they have. Just hope the wind stays away!! As long as the umpires are reasonable, no excuses for the losers.

Not sure the eagles will take a risk with Evan Murray, if he plays it probably means that Kane Shaw needs to go with him, would be a plus for Whittlesea as i rate Shaw as good as any in the comp. It's the same injury that one of my teammates played with in a grand final. Not sure Ev has the same access to some of the gear Greg Francis may have used to get himself right for the grand final though!!!!!!!

My Biggest dilemma is deciding wether to go and watch or head to "Aunt Sally" to watch a superstar win the Dato Chin Nam...........

Totally different context between the two statements, mentioning the bushfires isn't the issue, it's just unfortunate that on paper, Underbelly's comments look pi$$ poor. I'm sure he regrets what he said, hence deleting it.
Not totally different at all. If you bring up a reason on an open forum, why a team deserves something, whatever that reason then others are entitled to respond. Still not saying that UB's comment were right but the fact is he didn't bring up that topic and Gypsy is a hypocrite for demanding an apology when he should have expected a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back