Northern Football League Division 2 - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something did definately go amiss with the footy trip fund. Please let it be known that the club had nothing to do with the fund or any organisation of the trip. The club actually stepped in to help save the trip. I'm not going to go into detail but lets just say that a certain Mernda player is no longer welcome at the club.

Alls well that ends well and the boys had a great weekend in Sydney.

Re: Northern Football League Division 2 - Part IV

okay guys i wer number 5 for macleod and id just like to thank the whittlesea guys for the game and wish them well for next yr.
ive meet bugden before and think his a nice guy but boy too much oveer coaching, kick against the wind:confused::confused: dont get evan murray to warm up with the guys then get him to come out after the national anthem and everyone cheers him out:confused: what on earth were you thinking??? its simple we had a plan if he was playing and had one if he wasnt.....

to our guys congradulations its been a long time coming and well deserved.
And now to all the w***ers that get on here and bag us out hows about you all put your head between your legs and give credit when its due, obviously its gona be much tougher next year and its a challange that were all looking forwad to.
anyways time to get back on the sauce and keep sucking it up all the best to everyone for next yr whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Musta, whats this i hear you went all the way to Adelaide to purchase a new dinning room seeting??? bloody strong from all reports:D

Something did definately go amiss with the footy trip fund. Please let it be known that the club had nothing to do with the fund or any organisation of the trip. The club actually stepped in to help save the trip. I'm not going to go into detail but lets just say that a certain Mernda player is no longer welcome at the club.

Well done to the club for stepping in and helping out, i hope a few of the boys got to catch up with the dog and explaine a few little life lessons to him.

Mernda B&F results

1st Vasileski
2nd Doeven
3rd Shelton

Pretty fair result ... watch out for Vasileski for comp medal too???

Sounds Like Pearcedale Footy club had a little fun in Warnambool according to the Herald Sun

The Reservoir Football Club has announced the Coaches for the

2010 season.

Senior Coach 2010:

Robert Docherty.

Reserves Coach 2010:

Ben Bliss.

Our Meet the Coaches day is

on

Sunday 25th October 2009

1pm at the Clubroom

matchwinner or brutal is it true lower have signed 3 blokes from panton hill and a bloke from the bush with a couple in the pipeline??? from what ive been told the 4 that have signed are more than handy

matchwinner or brutal is it true lower have signed 3 blokes from panton hill and a bloke from the bush with a couple in the pipeline??? from what ive been told the 4 that have signed are more than handy

Yeh your mail is pretty good. Will be handy and when added to players returning from overseas and long term injuries things are looking promising. But we finished bout 4 games outside the four last season so bit of ground to make up!!

The Lower Plenty Football Club invites applications for the position of U/19 coach for the 2010 season.

This a great opportunity to join a progressive club with a strong 2010 coaching panel headed by our senior coach Wayne Harmes.

Application should be forwarded to Tony Newlands, Football Operations Manager, LPFC at P.O. Box 69 Briar Hill or by email, tony@newcare.com.au

Applications close Friday Nov 6th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Lower Plenty Football Club invites applications for the position of U/19 coach for the 2010 season.

This a great opportunity to join a progressive club with a strong 2010 coaching panel headed by our senior coach Wayne Harmes.

Application should be forwarded to Tony Newlands, Football Operations Manager, LPFC at P.O. Box 69 Briar Hill or by email, tony@newcare.com.au

Applications close Friday Nov 6th.
Brutal; What happened to the big bloke & his side kicks, Harmsey give them the flick not enough room in the coaches box?

Mernda have announced Hayden Lamaro as the 2010 coach. Hayden played 3 games for Melbourne in his younger days and has been a prominent player for euroa I believe in the goulburn valley league for many years.

Anyone got any info on him?

Three things,

1) Macleod won't win a game in Divi 1, soft, tightarses and way too many hang outs.

2) Is Divi 3 going to happen again like last yr or are they gonna start div 3 from rouind 1?

3) a lot of players will be leaving Panton Hill, few good names have already left? thoughts on that?

I love macleod but cant see em winning a game. And please, dont say you're going to win the Flag or play finals.

Mernda have announced Hayden Lamaro as the 2010 coach. Hayden played 3 games for Melbourne in his younger days and has been a prominent player for euroa I believe in the goulburn valley league for many years.

What happened to last season coach?

Will he be playing?

THOMASTOWN FOOTBALL CLUB
Is seeking people interested in a senior playing assistant coaching position for the 2010 season.

Mesage back for further information and contact details.​

Smithy has taken a position at Port Melbourne as an assistant coach apparently. I have been told that Hayden will be a playing coach.

Hayden will be more then handy for you guys. Have seen him dominate some games before, has a raking left foot kick. Will be interested to see where he plays himself..

Heard that he has 3 pretty handy players coming with him. Which will help cover the loss of Shelton and Vasileski to Bundoora.

Three things,

1) Macleod won't win a game in Divi 1, soft, tightarses and way too many hang outs.

2) Is Divi 3 going to happen again like last yr or are they gonna start div 3 from rouind 1?

3) a lot of players will be leaving Panton Hill, few good names have already left? thoughts on that?

I love macleod but cant see em winning a game. And please, dont say you're going to win the Flag or play finals.

freddy mercury was a ****?? took it up the arse n and didnt even give it...died of aids??? freddy mercury pfft u goose

Hayden will be more then handy for you guys. Have seen him dominate some games before, has a raking left foot kick. Will be interested to see where he plays himself..

Heard that he has 3 pretty handy players coming with him. Which will help cover the loss of Shelton and Vasileski to Bundoora.

Daniel Sage one of 'em?

Lamaro is all class and will be an asset to you guys. We tried to lure him to Wodonga Raiders a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back