H/West by a goal
Hurstbridge by 30 pts
Reservoir by 20 pts

Reserves:
PantonHill by 50
Hurstbridge by a bag
Reservoir under a goal

Thoughts?

I think you maybe have no idea how bad West Heidelberg actually are.
They wont win a game this year and I'm tipping they wont win a game next year for that matter.

Parkside should account for Hurstbridge

I think South Morang will turn the tables on Reservoir.

So basically I've gone against your tips for all senior games

Time will tell

Re: Divvy #3

very creative hurricane ;)
My Tips for this week is - Seniors:
H/West by a goal
Hurstbridge by 30 pts
Reservoir by 20 pts

Reserves:
PantonHill by 50
Hurstbridge by a bag
Reservoir under a goal

Thoughts?

Panton Hill by 80 - Divvy 3 won't help West much, they will still be belted by 10 goals plus every game.
Hurstbridge by 30- I believe Bridges are the pick to finish on top of divvy 3.
South Morang by 20- If Morang play with the same passion that they did against Parkside last week ( when they were always in the game, 3.7. in the last quater with the strong win cost them in the end) then the should hopefully turn around the result of a few weeks ago against Ressa, couple of good ins this week too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Panton Hill by 80 - Divvy 3 won't help West much, they will still be belted by 10 goals plus every game.
Hurstbridge by 30- I believe Bridges are the pick to finish on top of divvy 3.
South Morang by 20- If Morang play with the same passion that they did against Parkside last week ( when they were always in the game, 3.7. in the last quater with the strong win cost them in the end) then the should hopefully turn around the result of a few weeks ago against Ressa, couple of good ins this week too.

First up. Can the Moderator please make this a "Sticky" thread so that we don't have to go searching for it amongst all the others. Thanks.
Secondly, well seeing we made selections while this group were in Division 2 we should continue for the remainder of the season. So.
No amount of reshuffling of the teams and their alignment will help West Heidelberg unfortunately. So another win for Panton Hill by around 60 points as they look to their future.
Wow. The Division 3 grand final preview between Parkside and Hurstbridge. Parkside are clearly the premiership favourites, so should account for Hurstbridge by around 30 points.
seems to be a bit of heat out at South Morang if my spies are correct, so this may help them get the win over Reservoir. But then again ..... South Morang by 15 points.

I think you maybe have no idea how bad West Heidelberg actually are.
They wont win a game this year and I'm tipping they wont win a game next year for that matter.

Parkside should account for Hurstbridge

I think South Morang will turn the tables on Reservoir.

So basically I've gone against your tips for all senior games

Time will tell
your right champ. Time will tell.. it wasnt that long ago when your club was getting pumped by 40 goals every week!! so stop taking pot shots at us behind your fake name.. ive been at west for 13 years and the best thing that happen will be a 3rd divvy.. so lets not make this a bag west site!

Re: 2009 Northern Football League Division 3 - Part I

hahaha, biggest load of shit boooyaaah

"Reservoir Dogs" was the theme at crispe park yesterday. Good win Morang, you played the ball and wanted the win, stick together and keep up that intensisty and passion for the rest of the year and more results will come, well done! As for Ressa, well enjoy keeping West company at the bottom, your effort as far as sniping and late hits went was the pretty average considreing you beat Morang comfortably 2 week when i thought you wanted the win more and were too good. Yeah the umpiring yeaterday was average as usual but the umps had no choice in sending several of your players of throughout the game with your tactics, anyway enough said about that.Morang play Parkside next week at home and if we play like we did this week and the week before as well then hopefully we can turn around the 5 goal loss to the Parkers at their home last week.
:thumbsu: For divvy 3, West only went down by 5 goals(well done Wests) and the clash of the top 2 saw a 16 point margin and its good to go to the footy thinking if you can play to your best then you will be a chance. Better for Divvy 2 aswell looking at the results, apart from Watsonia, every team will be a chance if they bring it on game day.

your right champ. Time will tell.. it wasnt that long ago when your club was getting pumped by 40 goals every week!! so stop taking pot shots at us behind your fake name.. ive been at west for 13 years and the best thing that happen will be a 3rd divvy.. so lets not make this a bag west site! Andy stuart.

Thanks for your feedback Andy Stuart.

I wasn't taking a pot shot, I was clearly stating some home grown facts and if you like what you're reading, simply ignore it and move on.

As for Macleod getting beaten by 40 goals every week, YEP, True fact and was about 10 years ago. We copped our fair share of verbal bashing back then too so time did tell in this instance.

Thanks for your feedback Andy Stuart.

I wasn't taking a pot shot, I was clearly stating some home grown facts and if you like what you're reading, simply ignore it and move on.

As for Macleod getting beaten by 40 goals every week, YEP, True fact and was about 10 years ago. We copped our fair share of verbal bashing back then too so time did tell in this instance.

No worries mate. I think the 3rd divvy will help our club.... because thats our standard... thats why they have grades for cricket, if your not good enough you go down a grade. This should have happen back in 2004 when they started talks. F park, Wallen, Kinglake, West, Wats, Panton Hill, Rezza and a few others. anyone could have won the G.F that year in 3rd div. what does macleod get out of smashing west by 40 goals..Nothing! bring on the 3rd divvy!!!!

Re: 2009 Northern Football League Division 3 - Part I

2004 was the best year Panton Hill has probably had since they joined our league. Pretty sure they beat Greensborough in the elimination final that year. Unfortunately down hill from there.

No worries mate. I think the 3rd divvy will help our club.... because thats our standard... thats why they have grades for cricket, if your not good enough you go down a grade. This should have happen back in 2004 when they started talks. F park, Wallen, Kinglake, West, Wats, Panton Hill, Rezza and a few others. anyone could have won the G.F that year in 3rd div. what does macleod get out of smashing west by 40 goals..Nothing! bring on the 3rd divvy!!!!

Andy

Just wondering, is there a b and f for divvy 3 cause if there is, you're a shoein from now if the votes get carried over from divvy 2 ?

Also, I agree with your views on divvy 3. It must be some sort of relief to know that West aren't going to cop the floggings they have in the past. I'm sure Matty will be encouraging some sort of junior program for West, and the results will look after themselves. It may take some time, but eventually the wheel will turn. Chin up !

Johnno MCC

well done to devils on the weekend, smashed em and to heek hurstbridge goaless in the 3rd with the wind was good effort. Tipping them to win the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back