Northern Football League Division 3 - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2009 Northern Football League Division 3 - Part I

"Reservoir Dogs" was the theme at crispe park yesterday. Good win Morang, you played the ball and wanted the win, stick together and keep up that intensisty and passion for the rest of the year and more results will come, well done! As for Ressa, well enjoy keeping West company at the bottom, your effort as far as sniping and late hits went was the pretty average considreing you beat Morang comfortably 2 week when i thought you wanted the win more and were too good. Yeah the umpiring yeaterday was average as usual but the umps had no choice in sending several of your players of throughout the game with your tactics, anyway enough said about that.Morang play Parkside next week at home and if we play like we did this week and the week before as well then hopefully we can turn around the 5 goal loss to the Parkers at their home last week.
:thumbsu: For divvy 3, West only went down by 5 goals(well done Wests) and the clash of the top 2 saw a 16 point margin and its good to go to the footy thinking if you can play to your best then you will be a chance. Better for Divvy 2 aswell looking at the results, apart from Watsonia, every team will be a chance if they bring it on game day.

all the bumps were fair, not our fault use had the umpires on your side n were falling down like a bag of sh*t morang r just soft :)

all the bumps were fair, not our fault use had the umpires on your side n were falling down like a bag of sh*t morang r just soft :)

hahaha, what was it you said in a previous post, oh yeah, now " thats a load of bullshit":D, Pity we wont play you again this year, one all, would have been an interesting decider:)

my tips for this week are:
Seniors-
Reservoir by a Goal - got hit with the realisation that if they play with no disciplan they will lose to teams that they should beat and will come out to play this week
Hurstbridge by 60+ - As much as i wanna see H/West to beat someone i cant see it being this week against a quality team
Parkside by 7 goals - Although Sth Morang had a good win on the weekend Parkside will soon enough send the lions back to reality

Reserves-
Reservoir by 6 goals - Reservoir will be coming in to the game realising a win will basically give them a spot in the finals and have the wood on P/Hill
Hurstbridge Comfortably -no need to go into detail
Parkside by 4 goals - Sth Morang wont be able to recover from there shock defeat last week and parkside will come away with the win

Thoughts?????

Panton Hill Parkside Grand Final.

With Ben Gill, Strongman and Box to lead them to the flag.

Seniors-
Reservoir by a Goal - got hit with the realisation that if they play with no disciplan they will lose to teams that they should beat and will come out to play this week
Hurstbridge by 60+ - As much as i wanna see H/West to beat someone i cant see it being this week against a quality team
Parkside by 7 goals - Although Sth Morang had a good win on the weekend Parkside will soon enough send the lions back to reality

Reserves-
Reservoir by 6 goals - Reservoir will be coming in to the game realising a win will basically give them a spot in the finals and have the wood on P/Hill
Parkside by 4 goals - Sth Morang wont be able to recover from there shock defeat last week and parkside will come away with the win

Thoughts?????

Panton Hill by 50 points- won't matter if Rezza play with all the discipline that they can muster(which would want to be alot on last weeks effort) they will need that and alot more if they are gonna push Panton Hill at their home ground, hard to beat there, and how many games SHOULD Rezza have won?? i would think they are about where they are at the moment.

Hurstbridge by 60 points- Hopefully West can keep improving and put up another good contest but Hursty will be too good at home.

South Morang by 18 points- Well thats what my heart says, hopefully, if they keep the intensisty of the last few weeks up then they will push Parkside all the way at the lakes ground. Major concern though is that I hear Scott Dowell is injured and i regard him as one of their most important players, big loss but i still think that as long as their heads are in the right frame of mind after their first win in 11 weeks, Morang will be a big chance, time will tell.

Re: Divvy #3

Oh well. Have fun being in div 3 for the next 10 years :)

Carn't u come up with anything new Tosser, Like your last prediction about Morang, it will Be proven wrong, u seem bitter and twisted towards Morang, I am sure i remember reading some posative post about Morang from u last year, could be wrong, Maybe you are one of the self centered weak pitiful people have left the club over the last few years, if not then u sure sound like one. Anyway have fun watching Morang work their back up over the next few years:p

brrr wrong one of the umps actually hates south morang and has told the players so on many occasions whilst on the field (hollywood)

Re: Divvy #3

Carn't u come up with anything new Tosser, Like your last prediction about Morang, it will Be proven wrong, u seem bitter and twisted towards Morang, I am sure i remember reading some posative post about Morang from u last year, could be wrong, Maybe you are one of the self centered weak pitiful people have left the club over the last few years, if not then u sure sound like one. Anyway have fun watching Morang work their back up over the next few years:p

U are spot on ITB toaster has nothing to contribute that is real or makes sense, he lives in a world of his own and poss has a habit of some sort ???

I dont think i have read anything from him that is of any sense.;:thumbsdown:

Originally Posted by YearOfTheLion
Seniors-

Reserves-

Thoughts?????

Panton Hill by 50 points- won't matter if Rezza play with all the discipline that they can muster(which would want to be alot on last weeks effort) they will need that and alot more if they are gonna push Panton Hill at their home ground, hard to beat there, and how many games SHOULD Rezza have won?? i would think they are about where they are at the moment.

Hurstbridge by 60 points- Hopefully West can keep improving and put up another good contest but Hursty will be too good at home.

South Morang by 18 points- Well thats what my heart says, hopefully, if they keep the intensisty of the last few weeks up then they will push Parkside all the way at the lakes ground. Major concern though is that I hear Scott Dowell is injured and i regard him as one of their most important players, big loss but i still think that as long as their heads are in the right frame of mind after their first win in 11 weeks, Morang will be a big chance, time will tell.

Ah, watching the cricket, a great break thru by Siddle and Manou, so a good opportunity to post my thoughts for todays games:
All matches look pretty predictable this round with the better teams playing the lesser teams - but all relative to Division 3.
Hurstbridge, who are gunning for another grand final should have too much skill (particularly from Jack Donnelly!) for West Heidelberg and win by 45 points.
South Morang have been all talk recently but that won't help them against premiership favourites Parkside. Expect Parkside to win by 60 points.
Looks like it might be two successive wins for Panton Hill (when did that last happen?) as they appear a lot more settled than Reservoir who apparently didn't play football as it should be played last week. Panton Hill by 24 points.
Good luck to all teams .....

Parkside too good for Morang today.Morang seemed flat after their win last week, they were more competetive against Parkside at Parkside 2 weeks ago but no exscuse, Parkside were too quick and really dominated the clearences all day.Morang will have to get some hunger back when they take on West next week. Rezza proved me wrong in beating panton hill today,put my hand up there. Makes the fight for 3 and 4 th very interesting indeed!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

want to make a correction to my last post i didnt realise that there was a strongman in the seniors. apologies

It was a good win by Reservoir.. Not leading all day until the last quarter with 7 goals kick in the last. It was not the best eva game of football. with Reservoir only having one man left on the bench with a quarter to play i think they pulled off a good win.

It was a pitty the game ended with a panton hill player being a snipper and king hitting a rezza player smashing his eye socket and shattered his cheek bone. Pretty tuff bloke i guess he wont being playing for a while after do a dogs act like that.

It was a good win by Reservoir.. Not leading all day until the last quarter with 7 goals kick in the last. It was not the best eva game of football. with Reservoir only having one man left on the bench with a quarter to play i think they pulled off a good win.

It was a pitty the game ended with a panton hill player being a snipper and king hitting a rezza player smashing his eye socket and shattered his cheek bone. Pretty tuff bloke i guess he wont being playing for a while after do a dogs act like that.
Seen it also fair to say he will be lucky to play again this year though i see they have let D Butler play again in a couple of weeks so would not be suprised if he gets nothing.

Heidelberg West played pretty well on saturday i must say, even if the final result does'nt back that. Last qtr again let us down as we ran out of legs and had a few injuries on the bench. Big malee in the third qtr was a highlight and once again the umpires had no control what so ever.

This week should be a good match against South Morang and hopefully we can get a win on the board

Seen it also fair to say he will be lucky to play again this year though i see they have let D Butler play again in a couple of weeks so would not be suprised if he gets nothing.

Not sure Butler will qualify for finals if PH make it

I think his suspension won't allow him to qualify.
You need to play 3 games
He has played only one, and I think he has two more to serve, with 3 games left, not enough.

Are you kidding man. Did you not watch the game. Sniper you say, well what about the reserviour player in the first quarter, probably the first 10 minutes of the game, punched a panton hill player out of no where. The result was, he went to hospital to get his lip sewn back together.
Then the big tough ressa coach came on the ground for a whole minute, Sniped a panton hill player which resulted in a red card.
So if you ask me one even up for the S##T the reserviour players were dishing out wasnt enough.

no cheat at the end of the day the first incident was instigated the second incident i'll agree with you but all S..t aside do you thing in justifices the "Main" incident????

Looks like Reservoir/Panton Hill games will be interesting from now on.....

with all the talk about thomastowns uncompetitiveness in a grade this year and the teams that are always in the lower end of the b grade ladder such as nthn saints moonee valley east keilor in the edfl and west heidelberg reservoir panton hill in the nfl i suggest that the edfl wrfl and the edfl merge to form a super comp of the northern and western suburbs. some of the pros would be that every team will be competitive thus attracting more supporters and sponsors and the cons would be more travel for players and the fact that the leagues would never let it happen and that some clubs would be against it. anyways i thought i would put my take on how it could be structured and before anybody bites my head off because i may have under or over estimated their club this is just a guess

DIVISION 1: Greenvale marby park northcote park keilor heidelberg nth heidelberg spotswood port colts bundoora

DIVISION 2: lalor strathmore albion west coburg douttas sunshine aberfeldie hoppers crossing craigieburn montmerency

DIVISION 3: Oak park west preston greensborough glenorden parkside avondale heights diamond creek macloed tullamrine eltham airport west

DIVISION 4: hadfield keilor park lower plenty fitzroy stars whittlesea nth footscray albanvale epping sunshine heights thomastown west footscray

DIVISION 5: braybrook roxburgh park sydenham jacana westmeadows laverton yarraville hurstbridge deer park watsonia mernda pakside(nfl)

DIVISION 6: reservoir west heidelberg nthn saints east keilor wyndamvale coburg districts south morang nth sunshine panton hill moonee valley

like i said just a rough guess as to what division sides should be in but would ensure all clubs would be competitive thus attracting players would be easier. and also maybe some of the clubs in the ammos might be intererested in joining such as nth and west brunswick werribee amateurs banyule ivanhoe old ess grammar fitzroy fc etc.

sick of my club getting a belting every week.....this way we would be playing agaist sides just like ours. clubs such as heidelberg and greenvale would like the idea i`d think to play in a division with just the best clubs of the north and west of melbourne

Are you kidding man. Did you not watch the game. Sniper you say, well what about the reserviour player in the first quarter, probably the first 10 minutes of the game, punched a panton hill player out of no where. The result was, he went to hospital to get his lip sewn back together.
Then the big tough ressa coach came on the ground for a whole minute, Sniped a panton hill player which resulted in a red card.
So if you ask me one even up for the S##T the reserviour players were dishing out wasnt enough.

By the look of it mate you are about 10 years of age you can't seem to spell RESERVOIR.

I would take a spilt lip over smashing someones eye socket and check bone. You muct of been watching a diff game if i recall the Reservoir coach couldnt of been a sniper when i fact he did it in the play and right in front of the umpire.

So i do think that the reservoir P. H games will be interesting from now on i would hate to be wearing the number 37 next time. But as they say what comes around go's around.

And by the way who ended up winning the game i guess you hill billys could hang your heads high for snipping all day maybe you should be in the Underworld..

By the look of it mate you are about 10 years of age you can't seem to spell RESERVOIR.

I would take a spilt lip over smashing someones eye socket and check bone. You muct of been watching a diff game if i recall the Reservoir coach couldnt of been a sniper when i fact he did it in the play and right in front of the umpire.

So i do think that the reservoir P. H games will be interesting from now on i would hate to be wearing the number 37 next time. But as they say what comes around go's around.

And by the way who ended up winning the game i guess you hill billys could hang your heads high for snipping all day maybe you should be in the Underworld..
Mate, I wouldnt be picking on his spelling, have a look at yours.

yeah..but no...nice on paper, but it would be a logistical nighmare to try and do it...like wests vs keilor...no thanks:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back