Northern Football League Division 3 - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2009 Northern Football League Division 3 - Part I

well melbourne victory won again:)...but i think nq fury are in trouble with robbie fowler.:thumbsdown:

as for div 3 well...heres my ladder end season

1. west
2.Hurstbridge
3.Parkside
4.south morang
5. resa
6.st marys
7.panton hill

am i on the money or wat....up the westeners:D:footy::heart:

Sorta, Parkside will battle it out with Hurstbridge in the final while West Heidelberg will improve a lot and Panton Hill are gonna struggle with a whole 1's side leaving

R.I.P Stricko too.

well melbourne victory won again:)...but i think nq fury are in trouble with robbie fowler.:thumbsdown:

as for div 3 well...heres my ladder end season

1. west
2.Hurstbridge
3.Parkside
4.south morang
5. resa
6.st marys
7.panton hill

am i on the money or wat....up the westeners:D:footy::heart:

Parkside
Sth Morang
Hurstbridge
Reservoir
St Marys
H/west
P/Hill

???????????????????

divvy 1 in a few years are u for real or what be lucky to be in divvy 2 in the next 10???? morang will never be divvy 1 clown or morang lion ur in divvy 3 for a reason and there is a chance ull stay there for a long long long time

Very real , u are the clown, reason fixed, watch Morang go . div 1 poss in a few years, only 9 pts away a few yeras ago not 4 a bad decision.

I thought he was suspended indefinitely after not appearing at the tribunal last year ?

He should fit in nicely at West when he snipes the young blokes behind the play after they have beaten him too the ball

Danny Butler at Heidelberg West this season.
the guys at west dont need this sort of fool around the club.. they seem to be a good group of guys and the addition of an old slow thug wouldnt seem to be in there best interest... good luck to west

the guys at west dont need this sort of fool around the club.. they seem to be a good group of guys and the addition of an old slow thug wouldnt seem to be in there best interest... good luck to west

Agree:thumbsu: West are going down the right track now and don't need a bloke like this. 40+ and still looking for cash. What a loser! Hopefully only a rumour.

Agree:thumbsu: West are going down the right track now and don't need a bloke like this. 40+ and still looking for cash. What a loser! Hopefully only a rumour.

Bloke I know at West VERY well and wouldn't talk a word of shit told me a few weeks back.

I play at West and I wouldn't want him playing with us. Too slow, old, just wants to fight blokes too.

He ending up going to tribunal and he got 6 weeks additional to whatever he got.

However I haven't being down to West for awhile due to injury but from all reports we're gonna improve a lot.

Backing us.

I don't know who Danny Butler is, but if what these blokes are saying is true, I'd rather he not play with us. Who told you this JB?

I havent heard of this guy either...

His an old bloke, played two games with him just too slow, angry and just wants to fight when losing not a good club man to have.

Backing us this yr. Good coach, Assistant coach , great people and a lot of youth and potential.

His an old bloke, played two games with him just too slow, angry and just wants to fight when losing not a good club man to have.

Backing us this yr. Good coach, Assistant coach , great people and a lot of youth and potential.
matty james is still coaching right??
great bloke matty and would be great to see him get some success at a club his put his heart into, all the best to the boys from west...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

matty james is still coaching right??
great bloke matty and would be great to see him get some success at a club his put his heart into, all the best to the boys from west...

thanks mate, yeah matty is coaching again this year and hopefully if we put in the effort we can get a few wins on the board!

WIB

matty james...short red head fellow right??

i went to see west vs parkside bout 3 yrs back n he seemed a good coach then..and there was a really good ff too..um...Pow mabye? is he still playing

up the west:thumbsu:

pow played the last couple of years at mernda but i heard hes signed at bundoora this year..

Went for a jog on Wednesday night and saw Panton Hill training around the corner from my house with only 8 in attendance, including Will Box. Worrying times for such a good bunch of people ran by a great bunch of blokes?

Interested to know if St Marys have named the leadership group for this upcoming season?
Player to watch will be Adam Burkett, super fit will get a few kicks in divy 3.

Interested to know if St Marys have named the leadership group for this upcoming season?
Player to watch will be Adam Burkett, super fit will get a few kicks in divy 3.

How is St Marys looking? Where is their home ground?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back