Northern Football League Division 3 - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey chump are u disputing rezza didnt chuck it in? The proof is there no investigation required. How was my comment ill informed? The storyis rezza quit end of story. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:. BYE

What i am disputing is that although you could be right in your comment about Reservoir in the past, this dosn't mean that it's going to be the same for the future. This part i do dispute. You make the assumption that Reservoir will have tough times and therefore quit as they have in the past. So you have basically missed my point. You also have no business in making ludicrous comments about Reservoir's future in which you obviously have no knowledge of. When i talk about investigation i mean that you are comtemptuous of something you have no knowledge about. How could you possibly generalise that things will go wrong and thus Reservoir 'chuck it in'? I think you need to return to year 10 and have some remedial training on how to give informed opinions and how nobody wants to read childish schoolyard junk. There is a certain unwritten commonsensical knowledge that comes with chat forums about trying to be professional and constructive. Your throw away remarks make a mockery of your credibilty. If i were to make stupid comments i would also be courageous enough to say who i am, instead of hiding behind an alias and spitting out moronic and idiotic comments. As far as im concerned, you lose your right to 'Big Footy' when you treat it this way. If you want to talk junk, just switch over to Div 2 forums and see what a farce that has become. All the whinging and bitching about nothing. Im confident that most will agree that we try to keep Big Footy Div 3 forum clean and tidy like it currently is and use it constructively.

Rezza looking good this year. Having nearly folded just a couple of years ago they have obviously done a great job. Parkside still the faves in my eyes but plenty can happen in a season. Division 3 seems to be a great thing for the sides competing at the moment, St. Mary's have managed a reserves side, panton hill have moved up and looking good. West Heidelberg winning games and down at the Lions den, a new breed of cubs in development for the future. Enjoying the year so far and looking forward to even more improvement at the den as the year progresses. Anyone who has seen the some of the thirds results from St. Mary's will know it's not gonna be too far down the track that they're well in contention.

Opinions at this point in time...
1) Who's looking good for the div 3 comp medal?
2) Who will win the goal kicking?
3) Div 3 Premiers?
2) Who will take out the reserves flag??

IMO - 1) Robbie Wise (if he doesnt miss games) 2) No idea 3) Parkside (back to back) 4) South Morang

1) A Reservoir player
2) A Reservoir player
3) Reservoir
4) Reservoir

Sorry i couldn't help myself, i'm just being optimistic.

Rezza looking good this year. Having nearly folded just a couple of years ago they have obviously done a great job. Parkside still the faves in my eyes but plenty can happen in a season. Division 3 seems to be a great thing for the sides competing at the moment, St. Mary's have managed a reserves side, panton hill have moved up and looking good. West Heidelberg winning games and down at the Lions den, a new breed of cubs in development for the future. Enjoying the year so far and looking forward to even more improvement at the den as the year progresses. Anyone who has seen the some of the thirds results from St. Mary's will know it's not gonna be too far down the track that they're well in contention.

Opinions at this point in time...
1) Who's looking good for the div 3 comp medal?
2) Who will win the goal kicking?
3) Div 3 Premiers?
2) Who will take out the reserves flag??

IMO - 1) Robbie Wise (if he doesnt miss games) 2) No idea 3) Parkside (back to back) 4) South Morang

comp medal - wise (parkside) or caldwell (hursty)
goal kicking - garrard (phill) or milne (hursty)
premiers - take your pick Rezza/Hursty/Parkside.
reserves - Morang/Rezza.

The win to Reservoir yesterday showed that we are truly the dominant team in Div 3. We have set the bench mark by beating every other team yet still not playing our best footy. With this kind of success comes responsibility and its only round 6. Keep the ball rolling boys and lets enjoy the unity and success that has made us what we are today!

A division 3 team? awesome mate, awesome :thumbsdown:

Good to see that South Morang are still a terrible on and off field club. start a division 4, they might win a game down there.

Good to see that South Morang are still a terrible on and off field club. start a division 4, they might win a game down there.
your location says Watsonia do you play for them? and what do you mean by on and off do you have some inside info?

A division 3 team? awesome mate, awesome :thumbsdown:

If you're into pompous, negative and sarcastic comments, then Big Footy is not for you.
Does is really matter what Division a team is in?
Every other team that is in Div 3 was on equal footing at the star of the year, so if Reservoir has been winning, then why do you feel the need to be derogatory and demeaning of Div 3.
Should an AFL supporter make similar comments about Div 1.? Where does is end?
In my opinion, you can only beat whoever the fixture says you're playing and in whatever Division you're in.
If you're playing in a higher league or think Div 3 isn't competitive enough for you, then why would you bother wasting your time reading comments on This Division 3 forum? It has obviously attrated your attention.
It's either that or perhaps you should remove your skull from your proverbial if you play in a higher Division. Who cares anyway? Footy is about fun and that's what things have been like at Reservoir this year.

By the way 'Toaster', instead of hiding behind an alias and spitting out childish and stupid insulting comments about other teams, i challenge you to nominate yourself. You are a disgrace to Big Footy. It was designed for positive and constructive chatter to generate interest in local footy. You probably wouldn't get a game in any Div 3 team. Not because of you talent, but because of you poor attitude.

[2010 Division Three Seniors

South Morang 2.0 5.3 7.6 12.14 (86)
Parkside 8.4 11.8 14.12 17.15 (117)

GOALS:
South Morang: Cowles 3 Manning 2 Di Lalla 2 Whybrow Peters Collier Russell Knight
Parkside: McLaren 4 Ialuna 2 Ware 2 Ross 2 Gresham 2 Hockey 2 Copley King Young

BEST:
South Morang: Collier Roberts Mills Argent Peters Duggan
Parkside: Hockey Gresham Gresham McLaren Lekkas Egan

Heidelberg West 1.2 2.3 4.4 7.7 (49)
Reservoir 6.5 11.7 17.11 23.14 (152)

GOALS:
Heidelberg West: Osborne 2 Young 2 Sieber Missen Cosstick

BEST:
Heidelberg West: Shanahan Sadler Owens Contessa Young Harrison

Panton Hill 6.5 12.13 15.20 18.29 (137)
St Mary's 3.1 3.4 6.5 9.8 (62)

good to see that south morang are still a terrible on and off field club. Start a division 4, they might win a game down there.
toaster you have been burnt u have no idea what u are on about
off the the ground they are a close on the ground go and listen to what is being spoken about to finish u are a wank big mouth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're into pompous, negative and sarcastic comments, then Big Footy is not for you.
Does is really matter what Division a team is in?
Every other team that is in Div 3 was on equal footing at the star of the year, so if Reservoir has been winning, then why do you feel the need to be derogatory and demeaning of Div 3.
Should an AFL supporter make similar comments about Div 1.? Where does is end?
In my opinion, you can only beat whoever the fixture says you're playing and in whatever Division you're in.
If you're playing in a higher league or think Div 3 isn't competitive enough for you, then why would you bother wasting your time reading comments on This Division 3 forum? It has obviously attrated your attention.
It's either that or perhaps you should remove your skull from your proverbial if you play in a higher Division. Who cares anyway? Footy is about fun and that's what things have been like at Reservoir this year.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Hurstbridge vs Panton Hill
St Marys vs Heidelberg West
Reservoir vs South Morang

Another round where the gap between the haves and have-nots increases:
Hurstbridge vs Panton Hill. The Ben Frilay Cup to remain at the end of the train line.
St Marys vs West Heidelberg. A rare occasion for the Hawks to sing their song after both games.
Reservoir vs South Morang. Just shows what a club can achieve when organised and determined. The Mustangs to show the Lions how its done.
Parkside - Bye.

Good luck to all players and all teams tomorrow.

I must congratulate and commend all the teams and players that are struggling this year yet still front up week in and week out. I have been in a similar position where on a friday night i knew that i would be facing on a sat morning an opposition team that are more dominant, yet the love of the game still got me to the ground. It's in the nature of a true lover of our game. 'The will to keep playing and competing dispite the odds'.

I love footy.

2010 Division Three Seniors
Reservoir 5.3 3.8 3.3 14.16 (100)
South Morang 2.0 4.1 5.1 6.3 (39)

GOALS:
Reservoir: Wight 5 Beaumont 3 Carlucci 2 Docherty Smith Defelice Defelice
South Morang: Di Lalla 2 Cowles 2 Gibson Whybrow

BEST:
Reservoir: Pavlidis Breeding Docherty Cremore Wight Wight
South Morang: Mills Heatley Abdallah Duggan Herry Manning

Hurstbridge . . . 7.18(60)
Panton Hill . . . 11.12 (78)

St Mary's . . . .
Heidelberg West . . . .

searcha, seems to me that Milne only fires against the lesser sides, I think he can play but he needs to step up in big games, he is only playing 3rd division!

Panton Hill showed that they are a team to be reckoned with this year!! Doesn't look like a two horse race after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back