Northern Football League Divison 1 U19's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
obviously when i said take the points off them i meant that no one would get them. although im sure everyone else got that just not you, you tool. my argument has all the merit in the world and im sure everyone agrees that it should be equal. which means either everyone get the points or no one get the points and if you dont agree with that you got no idea.

an interesting little side note, greensborough didnt actually even play lalor, it was classified as a forfeit because the side actually hadnt officially folded then. but still they get the points.

I assumed everyone would get the 4 points but it appears I am wrong so I get your point and agree with it.

Nixon to answer you, i beleive its all clubs and they r in contact with councils to improve the lighting, they r looking at phasing it in over 3years. Although lighting could be a problem, i love the idea of sleeping in sat mornings after a big fri night lol

yeah i guess if you put it that way, could sat arvo be an option or to a lesser extent (hangover) sunday arvo?

nooba, good 2 hear from ya brother.. but i believe matthew reeves will get better witht time.. some people say hes an absolute ******* of a man who couldnt kick and hit the side of a cliff to save his life but with more game time and some confidence he will rule the CHF position every saturday morning. i believe patrick is the best tho, but i believe he wont be back in the 19's, i heard he is playin out the season in the seniors, is this true nooba?
patirck has played the past 2 games in seniors, not sure about him playing out the year in seniors mate but i know that he personally still wants to play finals for the 19's later in the year if we make it

ok let them keep the % but keeping the 4 points is far too much of an advantage. the nfl already stuffed up last year letting players who hadnt played all year play finals they cant stuff up again. instead of worrying about next years new under lights U19s competition jarrad carrey, take some interest in it this year.
totally agree with ya fredd the league should be consentrating on the remainding year and consentrate on some matters now, rather than thinking about next year:thumbsu:

I assumed everyone would get the 4 points but it appears I am wrong so I get your point and agree with it.[/qoute]

fair enough mate glad we are on the same page. half expected for you to have a crack back at me, isnt that what bigfootys all about? haha but in a serious note obviously everyone agrees that either everyone should get the points or no one. glad we all settled that :thumbsu:

Greenborough V eltham this weekend is going o be huge, will Greensborough be good enough to overcome the panthers?? ---- My thoughts: Greensborough may get close, but Eltham are a quality side and should get across the line, although eltham needs work on their 2nd half efforts, take nothing away from them, great side.

Greenborough V eltham this weekend is going o be huge, will Greensborough be good enough to overcome the panthers?? ---- My thoughts: Greensborough may get close, but Eltham are a quality side and should get across the line, although eltham needs work on their 2nd half efforts, take nothing away from them, great side.

yeh it will be a quality hard fought contest between the slime and the panthers. panthers won by 57 pts last time, first match of the season.Im sure the slime would have improved throughout the season.. although last time they played eltham have got a number of players back including macca rundle, matthew tucker but then again have lost a couple due to them playin seniors.. ANot sure how the slime have changed with numbers since the start but i hear tristan stead is playin seniors and they have lost their ruckman in DJ.. all in all should be a good game. im tipping eltham after their fitness, i believe they will out run the slime after the 2nd half like last time. wat are your thoughts fellas?

What happened to Dj JM? He was fine last week, and didnt seem to be carrying and injury late in the game or after the game.

Wow, Greensy are flying...first knocked off West, now Eltham!......will they be the one to knock off Bundy!, personally i think not, Anyone got the deatails on the Greensy Eltham game!! ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eltham vs west preston...... big game for both sides eltham coming off a defeat to greenzy and west a shakey win over diamo key match ups? where will the game be won?

i rekon Eltham, hard running skillful side, West had an awsome start to the year, but i rekon they have burnt themselves out! and are a chance of not finishing top 2. Either Eltham or Greenzy will place 2nd, West may have players in 1s (not an excuse for them) nd this could leave them undermanned for the contest! my vote Eltham by 3goals.

i rekon Eltham, hard running skillful side, West had an awsome start to the year, but i rekon they have burnt themselves out! and are a chance of not finishing top 2. Either Eltham or Greenzy will place 2nd, West may have players in 1s (not an excuse for them) nd this could leave them undermanned for the contest! my vote Eltham by 3goals.

man every decent 19s team have players in the 1s not just The Dada jacket Roosters

lollllll dada jacket roosters, so true, yehh ur right but as i sed no excuse... Eltham will win!!

yeh can i just name some players that eltham 19s have missing due to them playin seniors.. varsamarkis,merkel, o'sullivan, weatherald, brazzale, smith, soligo, williamson, biggs, sturgess. i think thats it. sorry if i missed any1. but if they had them they would be a strong force. but they seem to be still crusing along alrite in 3rd gear. im just waiting till they step up a couple gears.. should be hard to beat.

yeh can i just name some players that eltham 19s have missing due to them playin seniors.. varsamarkis,merkel, o'sullivan, weatherald, brazzale, smith, soligo, williamson, biggs, sturgess. i think thats it. sorry if i missed any1. but if they had them they would be a strong force. but they seem to be still crusing along alrite in 3rd gear. im just waiting till they step up a couple gears.. should be hard to beat.

sandy, tantsis hall to add

Butera, you are a cat....will not put your head over the ball and when someone gets in ya ear you put ya head down like a little girl...you were no where to be seeen from word go in the eltham v west match today u should be ashamed of yaself.
go panther!

ps to the rest of the league just so u know some MASSIVE ins coming in for eltham for the rest of the year and the finals series will help panther immensly so watch out over the second half of season boys...

Looks like the panther train was full steam ahead today, comprahensive win. Im sure Butera will learn his lesson from this, having a dirty day, and getting injured, not helping him be able to back up his mouth. Panthers looked very good today, west the opposite.

Looks like the panther train was full steam ahead today, comprahensive win. Im sure Butera will learn his lesson from this, having a dirty day, and getting injured, not helping him be able to back up his mouth. Panthers looked very good today, west the opposite.

west definatly showed there no good away from home and are finals pretenders and butera mate wat happaned if i was you would not come in with your stupid comments know after wat all of eltham sore on saturday

butera butera butera... where were u on saturday 9.40a.m? you were no where to be seen. the amount of times you did not run straight lines was about as many spoils you had the other week "apprently". you are a disgrace to your team, coming on here talking yourself up and going out there playing that kind of rubbish is disgusting, you showed no heart and only play for yourself.. hope you learnt a lesson saturday. is it true you didnt play the second half because you had a "corkie"? if so, that is weak as piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back