NORWOOD U/19's

Remove this Banner Ad

HarryButt

Rookie
Jul 9, 2005
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Did anyone see the match?

Tim Davey was on fire, 5 goals unlucky not to snatch the game for his side. They went down by 5pts. :eek:

colin custard said:
actually harry norwood ended up winning by one point, dont know what game u were watching

Yeah, but is that Tim Davey a star or what? Someone sign that bloke up.:thumbsu:

Davey did play very well. North couldn't find a match up or him all day. Tired two or three guys but nothing worked well. Size is the only thing holding him back. Heaps of heart though.

Very close game with North squandering alot of oppurtunities. A screw up with the scoreboard saw North leading but was changed in the last few minutes to show Norwood up by two points or so. Didn't see alot of desperation from either side considering the close margin but to sum up, Davey was definatley best afield for the redlegs

Flying Joey said:
davey is crap. played rat in intercol last year!! cant hold a cricket bat either ;)

Entitled to your opoinion but his form at the moment is proving otherwise . Can hold a cricket bat and heard swings the golf clubs well also

MJ101 said:
Entitled to your opoinion but his form at the moment is proving otherwise . Can hold a cricket bat and heard swings the golf clubs well also

it was a joke tool. he has towelled me up twice a year since year 6!! and beaten me in cricket a few times too. pardon my ignorance but he finished las year playing res, y isnt he this year? cricket commitments?

Flying Joey said:
it was a joke tool. he has towelled me up twice a year since year 6!! and beaten me in cricket a few times too. pardon my ignorance but he finished las year playing res, y isnt he this year? cricket commitments?

Not sure why he isn't in the two's. I was suprised to see him playing 19's as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

NORWOOD U/19's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back