2nds Norwood vs Port Adelaide - Round 11 @ The Parade

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FMD that wasnt Walsh's fault there.

Sanfl goal umpiring at its best.
It wasn’t but it sums our list up at the minute… to many of our blokes are nice guys and Dad wouldn’t mind if he came home with your daughter types. Take possession and ensure the result is what you expect it to be…

Our kids are better off putting their head over the ball rather than this Butters /JHF cheap off the ball stuff. Charleson has barely touched it and then concedes an off the ball undisciplined free. Weak shit.

Well Dante needs to be better than this. Otherwise draft Boyd. He is getting belted.

Boyd is 26, Dante 21.

Boyd doesn’t have an afl future, but he’s established himself as a top sanfl ruck in his prime.

Dante’s not doing as well as I would like , but he’s a 21 yr old developing ruck playing a guy who would test possibly beat sweet and soldo

Lorenz has more class, composure and toughness than 3/4 of our current team

I’m a massive fan of his. Still so young.

This offseason has to be all about the health , physical progress of Lorenz sinn and Jackson.

We don’t have the picks to bring good young players into our team, but we have 3 exciting prospects that could come into our side in 2025.

Anasta is better than McEntee.

But Jed ensures we dont beat the best sides, which means we can get rid of Ken.

Terrible dilemma.

We pick one key forward and every time we go long to half forward we get outmarked.

The tall defenders are getting outmarked anyway so throw one forward. I nominated Walsh yesterday, still happy with that.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Norwood vs Port Adelaide - Round 11 @ The Parade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back