2nds Port Adelaide vs Crows - Round 18 @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon Moss got kicked in the head and wasn’t moving for 15 seconds. Now coming off.

That's how it looked to me. No free either.

Put Sinn in the guts, too many scab touches in defence.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ump thought the crow he paid the non-mark to was too far out so gave him 25. At least he missed. Burgess another crows tweener. Better than sanfl but not AFL level.

4 goals down now. That didn't last long. The master coach will have to pull some moves at half time. Maybe ring his brother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm worried about Lachie Charleson. 1 disposal to half time. Haven't seen much from him all year.

1723878116054.png

Seeing that reminded me of the fact that the Crows, created in 1990, use a friggin latin phrase on their official emblem as if they were an elite private school founded in the 1800s. But it's right on msg. Self delusional pretentious tossers.

1723878085037.png

Holding back an emergency this close to the game implies someone’s in doubt. Any ideas who, or are we being ridiculously cautious about injuries in warm-up?

They do it sometimes when the AFL game is on the same day or the day after. Wouldn’t be surprised if Lorenz or Visentini only play 2-3 quarters as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Port Adelaide vs Crows - Round 18 @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back