2nds Port Adelaide vs South Adelaide - Round 15 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Visentini and Lorenz our best by a long way.

McCallum continues to look ok on the wing, apart from the weird donkey kicking action. Much better than last year

Anasta played another shocker, 2 wtf turnovers. Might be a good idea to rest him.

It sounds like big Vis has strung together roughly 3 strong games in a row?

That’s really good news for the As

He is going to be very good.

Now let him unleash his inner white line fever.

As a ruckman he reminds me a lot of Mike Fitzpatrick the old Carlton ruck who was on The Front Bar last week. Vis would have enjoyed playing in those halcyon days of biff and tumble.

Never in it against a side that had won 2 games all year. One of those wins was against us as well.

We made South look like premiership contenders for too much of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry if this has already been covered but was McEntee injured, rested for next week or just lacking influence. Only 5 possessions for the game seems too low for him at SANFL level.

I wouldn’t worry guys

I’m sure Matthew “milquetoast” Richardson is hatching a genius plan to get everything right again

Board-Member-Headshots-00037.jpg

Just saw Mac&Cheese stats, how the hell did he play a game for us ?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

How a side that has won 2 games in the SANFL look so good is just a reflection on our attitude our ability our game style (whatever the **** that is)

And our coaching group.

Head busted open in the 2nd quarter I think. Was bleeding everywhere.

I saw someone posted he went off under the blood rule and hadn't come back on, that's why I was thinking concussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Port Adelaide vs South Adelaide - Round 15 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back