Not Giving In and Never Tear Us Apart (songs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine the turnaround when Crows eventually get their own pre-game song and opposition players beg to join their club so they run on the Adelaide Oval to the haunting rendition of Send in The Clowns.
That would be actually very cool at a club with a more sinister feel to them.

Imagine the turnaround when Crows eventually get their own pre-game song and opposition players beg to join their club so they run on the Adelaide Oval to the haunting rendition of Send in The Clowns.
wouldn't "We've gotta get out of this place" be more appropriate ?

Should be this

Lyrics work too

Oh yeah yeah yeah
Now if there's a smile on my face
It's only there trying to fool the public
But when it comes down to fooling you
Now honey that's quite a different subject
But don't let my glad expression
Give you the wrong impression
Really I'm sad, oh I'm sadder than sad
You're gone and I'm hurting so bad
Like a clown I appear to be glad (sad, sad, sad, sad)
Now they're some sad things known to man
But ain't too much sadder than
The tears of a clown when there's no one around, uh
Oh yeah, baby

This is the perfect song choice for the Crows pre-game anthem, one that suits them to a tee and something especially the players could relate to.

Going to see them in Feb.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who the crows!
jb3.jpg

I noticed there wasn't any cheesey stuff being broadcast either, we weren't being told when to applaud etc etc.

Really good experience today.

The guy handballing into the red bins needs to lift his game though.

While I think it was a conscious decision anyway, the afl's change-for-the-sake-of-change to the siren times actually helped this, since the 1 minute to go siren has to lead directly into NTUA - no time for "put your scarves up" and all that.

I loved the new graphics around the ground especially the electricity. Can't wait for a night game.

It puzzles me why we are the first team out though. We should let the away team out first then us. It's a little change that would add a lot.

We've pondered about this for awhile, and came up with the theory that its a matter of consistency. When we travel, we'll always be the first team out, so if we make ourselves the first out at home games, that means the warm up is the same every match, no matter where we play.

We've pondered about this for awhile, and came up with the theory that its a matter of consistency. When we travel, we'll always be the first team out, so if we make ourselves the first out at home games, that means the warm up is the same every match, no matter where we play.

AFL now dictating the order I believe, we used to have a choice.

I loved the new graphics around the ground especially the electricity. Can't wait for a night game.

It puzzles me why we are the first team out though. We should let the away team out first then us. It's a little change that would add a lot.
Richardson said the reason will be revealed in night games whatever that means.

I’d still rather us come out last. Such an anti climax the way it’s done atm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not Giving In and Never Tear Us Apart (songs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back