Game Day Nothing better than a Saturday arvo 8 pointer - Bulldogs v Port @1:45 in a crucial game

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn’t mind the Dale HTB but the non call on their player was a shocker.

That’s the issue with the umpiring, zero consistency, if the dale one is holding the ball then fine but it’s need to be the same each time.

There is zero credibility in the umpiring in the AFL and when you have one of their umpires doing a radio segment around punting it sums up the lack of integrity.

By the way the umpiring is having zero impact on this game we are just s$&t

Interested to see how we react here, will show us where we are at and if bevos still the right coach for us. Could be a blow out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whole team is useless so far, port doing as they please with space and no pressure. Our forward line is pathetic with two simple set shots missed as usual.
Great conditions, looks like the boys are here for a holiday.Port under huge pressure, let them do what they like.

He dropped a sitter early in the game and 4 last week. He is totally not focused or mentally there this season.
That may or may not be true but either way it's not the same as accusing him of not caring enough. What absolute crap.

The funniest part of this game is Sweet dominating and giving his mids first service.

Something a lot of us called for, but shot down constantly by the nuffies that couldn’t see that giving our once A-grade midfield first service more regularly would far outweigh him not able to do as much around the ground as English.

Great start.

My favourite moment of that quarter was Westys 10m handball to a teammate standing 30m away. Second favourite was when Vanders unselfishly handballed to the port player rather than having a shot from 25m out.

That's the worst take I've seen on here for a long time. You really have it in for JUH don't you?
If I’ve had it in for anyone this year it’s always been Vandermeer. Who is improving. Only last week and this week have I even mentioned JUH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back