Game Day Nothing better than a Saturday arvo 8 pointer - Bulldogs v Port @1:45 in a crucial game

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamarra is not having a good year, and his misses deflates the team. I don’t know if he is out of confidence or fitness or what, but it’s not fair on other players who are doing well in the VFL, that he is gifted a game each week.

If this continues and we’re getting rolled just pull English. Lobb and Darcy can take over and at least put up some resistance.

Really wonder what has happened to him. He’s never been super competitive but he just gets bashed by hacks regularly.

Don’t tell me the players play for their coach because if that’s what they give then I don’t think they really want him as coach. That was just pathetic, and it’s the effort, the decision making and the complete lack of pressure that has been the most damning

Rory Lobb has been fantastic again at least

The funniest part of this game is Sweet dominating and giving his mids first service.

Something a lot of us called for, but shot down constantly by the nuffies that couldn’t see that giving our once A-grade midfield first service more regularly would far outweigh him not able to do as much around the ground as English.
But his SuperCoach score is no good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously I hate to pile on fringe players because it’s not the reason for this but what is the point of bringing in McNeil? Another 0 disposal quarter.

Don’t tell me the players play for their coach because if that’s what they give then I don’t think they really want him as coach. That was just pathetic, and it’s the effort, the decision making and the complete lack of pressure that has been the most damning

I think they play for him, I think the issue is they are all comfortable, his man management is to cuddle and praise not sure they have the hard conversations, seems we move players on rather than be tough on them. So now we have a soft comfortable team with players who know the won’t be called out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back