Notice Served: West Coast ARE the Real Deal.

West Coast in 2005

• A flag?

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • Top Four?

Votes: 73 41.0%
  • Top Two?

Votes: 36 20.2%
  • Top 8?.

Votes: 37 20.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cosmic Starchild said:
I may be biased, but what if that bias turns out to be well-founded?
Nothing. Who cares? You'll claim you knew, but that wouldn't be true.

Do you not agree with me when I say WC are genuine flag contenders? Does thinking and saying that make me biased?
No, I think the same thing. But I'm also aware that it's a long season and there's plenty to unfold. Even if we win I don't think there's any advantage in going around and rubbing it into everyone's face. A few people might deserve it, but that's only a few.

UNIT said:
Wrong. I relish the opportunity to butt heads, and id rather die than lose an argument to a Dockers supporter, let alone some rock ape claiming to be an 'old school WC supporter'. Im that commited, last nights little tussle must of proved that. Even if its me on fifteen of you ill still keep punching.

More gold material :)
Make that the whole bigfooty community bar 3.....you have a real majority there mate ;)

UNIT said:
Wrong. I relish the opportunity to butt heads, and id rather die than lose an argument to a Dockers supporter, let alone some rock ape claiming to be an 'old school WC supporter'. Im that commited, last nights little tussle must of proved that. Even if its me on fifteen of you ill still keep punching.

Aren't you tough. Look out UNIT! Pickett and some Freo supporters behind you, run run!!!

auste1234 said:
UNIT...

You think you are correct because 3 fellow WCE people back you up :confused: , while other WCE people and the rest of the BF community disagree.

3 people vs the rest doesn't make you correct.
You always start with trash talk, thats why your threads turn out to be 'your an idiot/tool' thread.

It's great to see your passion, but you don't have to be a tool at the same time. This inwards fighting does make me laugh though.

What are you using for a brain mate? An old bath sponge? You had three of your Dockers cronies on here last night attacking me last night claming to speak for '9 out of 10 posters on BF'. Now your clutching at the same straw? Ive never stood here saying 'everyone on BF hates you'...You have so shut the fxxx up.

Re: WCE BF Fans Dirty Laundry Gets Aired In this thread.

Reveler said:
this reminds me of when superman puts on the glasses and everyone thinks he is clark kent.. your trying hard to cover your secret identity cosmic but its painful obvious that your SYDNEY_EAGLE
Wow - great detective work! Your skills of deduction are wasted here while so many crimes go unsolved around the world.

UNIT said:

there is a difference between loosing an arguement and admitting you lost an arguement. Just because your stubborn doesn't make your right.

UNIT said:
Amen. Make that 2 on 15.

Cosmic Starchild said:
Wow - great detective work! Your skills of deduction are wasted here while so many crimes go unsolved around the world.

I always thought I had a talent, i never have to watch the end of shows like CSI and crossing jordan.

UNIT said:
Is that all you've got? Is that it? Geez. Go and support the Dockers, you lay down and surrender about as easy as they do.

Ever heard of be the bigger man and walk away?

You can't win arguements with people like you so why bother? No one agrees with you but you just don't get it. You have to say that people aren't passionate and similar because they don't support your views. I don't care what you think, I am as passionate as they come and I don't need to prove it to you or anyone for that matter. Have fun with the rest of your internet fishing, I know it's what you live for.

Reveler said:
there is a difference between loosing an arguement and admitting you lost an arguement. Just because your stubborn doesn't make your right.
And just because you have a dozen ******s lining up behind you, regurgitating the same crap doesn't make you right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cosmic Starchild said:

Are you admitting that you are Sydney_Eagle?

Niall said:
Ever heard of be the bigger man and walk away?

You can't win arguements with people like you so why bother? No one agrees with you but you just don't get it. You have to say that people aren't passionate and similar because they don't support your views. I don't care what you think, I am as passionate as they come and I don't need to prove it to you or anyone for that matter. Have fun with the rest of your internet fishing, I know it's what you live for.
I've read enough of your posts to form an opinion of your intellect. The fact that you disagree with me actually makes me feel pretty content.

UNIT said:
What are you using for a brain mate? An old bath sponge? You had three of your Dockers cronies on here last night attacking me last night claming to speak for '9 out of 10 posters on BF'. Now your clutching at the same straw? Ive never stood here saying 'everyone on BF hates you'...You have so shut the fxxx up.

Nobody hates me for a good reason, because i don't post dribble...... i know your only standing up for yourself but you wouldn't have to if you posted genuine things. Sure, you odd post makes some sense, but more and more threads you start and contribute in are turning into people calling you a tool, and you defending yourself.

There is a common theme

Cosmic Starchild said:
And just because you have a dozen ******s lining up behind you, regurgitating the same crap doesn't make you right.

yeh spot on.... but same applies for both sides of the fence.

auste1234 said:
Nobody hates me for a good reason, because i don't post dribble...... i know your only standing up for yourself but you wouldn't have to if you posted genuine things. Sure, you odd post makes some sense, but more and more threads you start and contribute in are turning into people calling you a tool, and you defending yourself.
There is a common theme

Not people. Dockers supporters. Dont exegarate your own status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back