Notice Served: West Coast ARE the Real Deal.

West Coast in 2005

• A flag?

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • Top Four?

Votes: 73 41.0%
  • Top Two?

Votes: 36 20.2%
  • Top 8?.

Votes: 37 20.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the funniest stuff I've read in a long time.

If they're eating their own now, what's going to happen when a bit of a losing run eventuates?

Re: WCE BF Fans Dirty Laundry Gets Aired In this thread.

Cosmic Starchild said:
Have you seen that movie 'Eddie and the Cruisers'?

No, i haven't, i'm asking a legit question.

Cosmic Starchild said:
There's only 2-3 of us. You're way more dependant on 'safety in numbers'.

I can't help if people sometimes agree with me. I don't post based on whats fashionable or common. I post what I feel like..

any what is this reference to eddie and the cruisers, please amuse me.

Ljp86 said:
No, i haven't, i'm asking a legit question.
When Mummy and Daddy love each other very much, Daddy puts his thing in Mummy, and 9 months later a baby comes along.

milo said:
Some of the funniest stuff I've read in a long time.

If they're eating their own now, what's going to happen when a bit of a losing run eventuates?

Its only a fight between 3 people, UNIT/Cosmic Starchild vs Niall. I've tried to stop this ******** from happening but no-one wants to listen.

UNIT,

It's not just dockers supporters that think your posts are stupid.....look back at this thread and others......all supporters think your stupid.
I don't think your stupid, you seem quiet intelligent, but you are very arrogant, and people don't like that....especially in large quantities

Reveler said:
I can't help if people sometimes agree with me. I don't post based on whats fashionable or common. I post what I feel like..

any what is this reference to eddie and the cruisers, please amuse me.
Have you seen the movie? I'm sure you can figure it out....

Cosmic Starchild said:
When Mummy and Daddy love each other very much, Daddy puts his thing in Mummy, and 9 months later a baby comes along.

I guess if you can't give me a proper answer i'll assume yes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

auste1234 said:
UNIT,

It's not just dockers supporters that think your posts are stupid.....look back at this thread and others......all supporters think your stupid.
I don't think your stupid, you seem quiet intelligent, but you are very arrogant, and people don't like that....especially in large quantities
But seriously, even if you think UNIT is obnoxious, or dislikeable, he's clearly not stupid.

How can you make that accusation having read his threads?

Look at the 3rd grade stuff that gets posted in opposition to him.

Cosmic Starchild said:
There's only 2-3 of us. You're way more dependant on 'safety in numbers'.

Because thats all they have. Not logic. Not right. Not might. Just more morons who think Paul Medhurst can play and Connolly can coach.

UNIT said:
Because thats all they have. Not logic. Not right. Not might. Just more morons who think Paul Medhurst can play and Connolly can coach.

medders would be a walk up start in your team right now.... his form is about 100x better than phils.

UNIT said:
Reasonably... :D

And if your footy club did the same maybe they may one day achieve something.

if I put a gun to your head and demanded you wear purple to the next derby and supported the dockers would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back