Notice Served: West Coast ARE the Real Deal.

West Coast in 2005

• A flag?

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • Top Four?

Votes: 73 41.0%
  • Top Two?

Votes: 36 20.2%
  • Top 8?.

Votes: 37 20.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cosmic Starchild said:
But seriously, even if you think UNIT is obnoxious, or dislikeable, he's clearly not stupid.

How can you make that accusation having read his threads?

Look at the 3rd grade stuff that gets posted in opposition to him.

i just said i personally don't think he is stupid, but most do. i just see it as a passion for footy, that goes way to far, way to often :)

Capitalist said:
Stkilda 04 board I would have thought for this thread

rd 5 and your already claiming it - great work (and please don't try and bag the crows cause I know where they stand and how there season looks - i'm not making any comments about their season 5 rds in !)
Can you read? What do you think we're claiming?

All that's ben said is that this WC side are the genuine article. No-one's said we're gauranteed to win the flag, although I am very confident that we will go top 4.

I tend to agree with the Eagles supporters that you can take a lot of pride in your club without being arrogant or having fun at the expense of other supporters by having a go at the opposition.

I think the Eagles have a good team, am a little bit unsure about the forward line but you have a dream draw, you play a lot of teams twice that finished well below you, you play the more difficult one-off games at home and the easier one-off games away so there would be a high expectation of winning a lot of games this year.

But, the train can de-rail relatively quickly, teams that fire early in the year tend to have problems later in the year, especially very young teams. Eagles are definitely playing good football now but a few upset losses, some injuries and suspensions and the boat starts to look rocky. So it is a big call to say that present form and team will remain unchanged for the rest of the season, it is the kind of call you hear a lot in football and the kind of call that is very rarely ever correct so it takes no nuggets to make the call this early, moreso it highlights the lack of football knowledge.

Enjoy the form while it lasts, be proud and passionate while respecting the opposition and you will find others will be more respectful of you and your team. It makes being on a forum when the team has lean periods tollerable. Most people that just shoot their mouth just when the team is looking good are nowhere to be seen during the bad times because most people that dish it out can't take it themselves. Thus, people generally lack any respect for the those that shoot their mouth off because they know if things turn to crud, you will more than likely not be around and the people that have to wear that crap are the supporters who have been reasonable.

Your actions affect more than just your avatar. Some clubs get hounded when they perform poorly because of the ignorance of a few supporters, it makes life not so fun when you follow a team that is not flying.

auste1234 said:
Far too much i would say....
It's just sad i think

Its because we are true supporters, and then you idiots crap on about passion when you don't know the meaning of the word.

Tas said:
Your actions affect more than just your avatar. Some clubs get hounded when they perform poorly because of the ignorance of a few supporters, it makes life not so fun when you follow a team that is not flying.
What are you? The narrator?

auste1234 said:
UNIT,

It's not just dockers supporters that think your posts are stupid.....look back at this thread and others......all supporters think your stupid.
I don't think your stupid, you seem quiet intelligent, but you are very arrogant, and people don't like that....especially in large quantities

When you start speaking for the masses ill actually give a sxxx.

LIONS then DAYLIGHT said:
Listen Here You ********ing Losers, Shut The ******** Up, Your All ******** And U Wont Win The Flag. Now ******** Off

******** off. WCE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>daylight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lions

Ljp86 said:
Its because we are true supporters, and then you idiots crap on about passion when you don't know the meaning of the word.

I'd say being a Freo supporter for 10 years teaches you a fair bit about dedication and passion, and also gives you a sense of humour with regards to footy. Something UNIT clearly lacks.

Seriously, why all the abuse towards your own, UNIT? Why the paranoid need to justify yourself to the Freo/Port and now Sydney faithful when your teams on TOP of the ladder?

UNIT said:
When you start speaking for the masses ill actually give a sxxx.

FFS ......YOU STILL DON'T GET IT!!!!!!!!
I do speak for the masses, can't you read?
Everyone apart from 3 has had a go at you at some stage!

Niall is 100% correct, you can't talk footy with people who are as one eyed, over the top as you.

I am trying to say, cut your crap out and people will respect you, and take what you say seriously

Freo Big Fella said:
Seriously, why all the abuse towards your own, UNIT? Why the paranoid need to justify yourself to the Freo/Port and now Sydney faithful when your teams on TOP of the ladder?
The abuse flowed the other way first. Now it's a matter of returning fire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see WCE too have a following of arrogant soft ******** supporters who only suport theire team and turn up to the game when things are going nice for them.

LIONS then DAYLIGHT said:
LIONS 3 flags in a row

COASTERS 2 flags, not in a row though

LIONS regarded as the greatest team in history.

Weagles havent achieved nothin yet ********wit

Living in the past are we, don't start to turn into Collingwood supporters, living on previous highs. Your teams time is over.

guess_who said:
Great to see WCE too have a following of arrogant soft ******** supporters who only suport theire team and turn up to the game when things are going nice for them.
What? Just because we're at each other on this thread, don't think for a second that anyone's going to welcome a ******ed Collingwood supporter into the fold.

Ljp86 said:

I am very passionate about my footy, but i don't need to come on here and take cheap shots at people to show it. Going to every game, paying $360 for a membership, watching the team train and buying merchandise and posting on the freo board i would think make me passionate, but i don't go on here saying geelong suck because they have a ******** coach.

Sure we have a ******** coach, but i can't do anything about it

guess_who said:

I support my team through thick and thin, especially through those crappy Judge years of 2000, 2001. Even sice i could breathe, i been with West Coast.

Cosmic Starchild said:
The abuse flowed the other way first. Now it's a matter of returning fire.

Erm. Bollocks; if you don't mind me saying.

UNIT said:
Does anyone dare to disagree after todays performance?. Im sure some unwashed and illiterate Dockers supporter will try to, or some paranoid teeth gnawing defender of the indefensible Port Supporter, or some 'your team is gone anyway so shut your mouth' Swans supporter who thinks they actually won that final last year because they were the better side.

Clearly that constitutes abuse under poor old UNIT's rather sensitive definitions. Got to love the irony in the "Paranoid" jibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back