NOW to sometime later in the year (maybe) - Talk about anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Tbf Blackburn are regular and active recruiters of juniors. Shouldn’t happen, but some clubs are happy to do it.

On East Doncaster, have heard from a few different people that their recruiting antics are starting to wear very thin among other clubs.

Think there’s a club further east down Canterbury rd from Blackburn who do a fair line in recruiting juniors…never thought purple was a popular colour but clearly I am wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Think a good number of these are under 12s - so I’d reckon there’s a bit of time before this move pays off for us…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
If correct that is interesting.

Beverly Hills are an independently run junior club with links to East Doncaster. There seems to be people wanting to jump on East for some issues beyond their control that are the responsibility of an aligned junior club.

Not all at Beverley Hills are East Doncaster people as you would expect at an independent junior club.

Have a crack at East by all means but it needs to be relevant to them.

South Belgrave with another one straight off an AFL list 😂 Lachie Rankin

I can say for a fact that he was offered $2.5k per game by another local club (only available for the weeks where he’s not playing VFL, so it will be limited)

Make of that what you will.
Another from Beverley Hills.

Come on lads rip into East again. Young & not prepared to put in the work? 🤣

After a couple of inboxes saying i was 'making things up' and 'causing trouble' its official that Luke McComb has parted ways with FTG and will be playing a Port Colts this season. Huge loss for them.

Is there a club in Australia that loses more players than Ferntree Gully?

Seems like there's gun (former) Gully players everywhere.

Hearing Beau Mitchener has let Templestowe know he wont be playing with them anymore and has join Kilsyth. Templestowe has apparently agreed to release him.

Huge pick up for Kilsyth. He's going to take the piss in Div 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Few players very disgruntled at Templestowe, Mark Ferraro next to go. Hasn’t signed and clubs circling. Come back very unfit though would be a risk for any club
The way they handled Mcgregors exit, I'm not shocked, Who tells the coach 4 weeks before finals (when they're in 3rd place) they won't be coaching the next year?

then hire Batsanis with 0 coaching experience, not sure the players would be on board with that.

Remove this Banner Ad

NOW to sometime later in the year (maybe) - Talk about anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Back