Review Nowaynowaynowaynoway

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't suppose the Adelaide media will pay as much attention to the missed high tackle free to Boak in front of goal as they did Dawson's? No, me either.

It was wet and muddy out there, can we find our own Poo Boy?
We should carry on about it all week in the media and get the AFL to admit they got it wrong 😜

Anyone got the still images from the goal line from Houston’s goal and Aliir’s save against Sydney?

2 absolutely clutch moments that gave us 8 points instead of 0 by the barest of margins.

Anyone got the still images from the goal line from Houston’s goal and Aliir’s save against Sydney?

2 absolutely clutch moments that gave us 8 points instead of 0 by the barest of margins.
Yep. We're about 5 cumulative inches away from being on track to play week 1 of finals at the Gabba.

Two big elephants in the room. One is our reliance on just Lycett as a ruck and failing to get games into a backup may cost us dearly come September. The second is our tall forwards, I wonder if Dixon will even get there

We've proven we cope without Dixon.
We just lower our eyes.

Rucks an issue, we just go into denial.

If we don't believe in them do we actually need them?

In the Sydney one commentators were saying there were "just millimetres" in it (it was the length of AA's arms actually) - I haven't heard the same said about this one, but I reckon Dan's kick was about the same distance past the line as Florent's was short of it.

You don't suppose the Adelaide media will pay as much attention to the missed high tackle free to Boak in front of goal as they did Dawson's? No, me either.
I just hope the Bombers take out their frustration on the Tingles next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was that the one who told Houston he doesn't have to blow the whistle on a mark of a 14.5m kick?
Yep.
Worst in the league by a mile. The cult like behaviour around drug cheat Hird was bizarre. They tend to have more assaults and punch ups than any other supporters as well. Their absolute shitness for 20 odd years is well deserved.
Sat just behind the cheers squad last night. 3 Essendon supporters sitting right in the middle of us. I may have told a 12 year old to shove it up his arse at the end of the game but I feel he deserved it. They knew exactly why they were sitting where they were.

I have seen Dan Houston kick goals from much further out in Maggie's games so I was reasonably confident he could get the distance last night even with a wet ball, and geez didn't he hit it sweetly that was a goal from the moment the ball left his boot. :thumbsu:

Old mate umpire number 23 was Essendons best player.
Rob Findlay. Whose daytime job is an aerospace engineer for BAE Systems.

No surprise he has a bias towards the bombers

Boom Bomb GIF by Studios 2016

The key difference being Port players manning up on the goal line to shepherd the ball through rather than running off the line to celebrate early as Sydney players did, giving Aliir a free leap.

The discipline to play the game right to the end - that's what mattered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Nowaynowaynowaynoway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back