Nth Gippsland Football League p2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too sure, we still have one game to go so I assume that those decisions will be sorted out after we play Cowwarr.

Interesting point of view on non playing coaches and the fact that King won't be coaching is this his or the clubs decision?

Both I would suggest.

Look considering the players he lost from last year, making the finals has probably ended up being a fair achievment, but unless a miracle kicks in and we at least make a prelim, it will be a failure, not being flippant about finals but when you make prelims or better for last 10 years, anything less is disapointing.

Not too sure, we still have one game to go so I assume that those decisions will be sorted out after we play Cowwarr.

Interesting point of view on non playing coaches and the fact that King won't be coaching is this his or the clubs decision?

haven't you got a roll at heyfield, i can tell you right now, that S.anderson will NOT be coaching heyfield next year, how wouldn't you know that or you just not telling???

haven't you got a roll at heyfield, i can tell you right now, that S.anderson will NOT be coaching heyfield next year, how wouldn't you know that or you just not telling???

For starters robbie, I'm the one that got a roll at Heyfield. It was a salad roll, and it tasted fantastic. Nugget has a role at Heyfield.

Not knowing anything about this situation other than what I have read on here, I would imagine that if a decision has been made, that Nugget is doing the right thing and allowing S.Anderson to announce it on his own terms, at the time of his choosing.

Despite the fact that you may like to look as though you know everything, announcing something that is either not true, not yet decided or supposed to be confidential until a certain point in time does not elevate anyone's opinion of you, it just makes you look like even more of an untrustworthy disloyal idiot.

For starters robbie, I'm the one that got a roll at Heyfield. It was a salad roll, and it tasted fantastic. Nugget has a role at Heyfield.

Not knowing anything about this situation other than what I have read on here, I would imagine that if a decision has been made, that Nugget is doing the right thing and allowing S.Anderson to announce it on his own terms, at the time of his choosing.

Despite the fact that you may like to look as though you know everything, announcing something that is either not true, not yet decided or supposed to be confidential until a certain point in time does not elevate anyone's opinion of you, it just makes you look like even more of an untrustworthy disloyal idiot.

Talk more about this salad roll

Big Cigar, Stu resigned before the game against Cowwarr.

Coming from eight goals down to win was a terrific way to finish, of course it would have been better to play finals and win another grand final but that is not the case. Stu and his family have been wonderful for the club, it was great to see another Anderson dynasty contributing to Heyfield.

Things didnt go to plan this year for Heyfield, but I think last year more than cemented Stu's legacy at Heyfield.

Is he done as a player though? IMO he would have a enough in the tank to go for another year but I suppose he might have had enough full stop.

So the search begins for the next coach, any AFL stars ready to go home to Heyfield?

Things didnt go to plan this year for Heyfield, but I think last year more than cemented Stu's legacy at Heyfield.

Is he done as a player though? IMO he would have a enough in the tank to go for another year but I suppose he might have had enough full stop.

So the search begins for the next coach, any AFL stars ready to go home to Heyfield?

Things didn't go to plan this year but this wasn't Stu's fault.

Stu has enough in the tank, was clearly coming good the second half of the year after some seriouys injuries earlier in the year. Last saturday he probably took twenty marks zoning off his player and was in the top two afield. Not sure of his intentions but I would not be surprised if he plays again.

No AFL stars are coming home yet....

Some how Robbie Jayy knew over a week ago that Anderson wasn't coaching. A good guess or he must know Stuart? Interesting

Very interesting, Robbie Jayy might be at workways looking for a job as a reporter. Surely the big H train can help him out, he is quite obvioulsy looking for his next scoop, hence why we haven't heard from him.

Stu has enough in the tank, was clearly coming good the second half of the year after some seriouys injuries earlier in the year. Last saturday he probably took twenty marks zoning off his player and was in the top two afield. Not sure of his intentions but I would not be surprised if he plays again.

Yeah I think everyone is really looking forward to a certain Cat out of the middle and long to a certain Magpie, NOT!

Yeah plus Coxy when he eventually comes back to play!!!

I wouldn't neccesarily count on it but it would be good for Heyfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looking at coaching a higher standard, that's all i'll say!!
rumour only, but pretty good

Yeah plus Coxy when he eventually comes back to play!!!

I wouldn't neccesarily count on it but it would be good for Heyfield.
Either of the Stubbe boys would be worth a look ,if Maffra win another one.Josh in particular would make a great coach and Digger would be able to win games off his own boot like he used to City before he got traded for Milham a few years back.Hometown heroes ,uncle's still the president i think isn't he?

Danny Rodaughan is still involved at heyfield but not president.

Digger and Josh would be great but Maffra like they have done with most of there players have been able to create an environment where there retention of players is at a high percentage.

I would like to think that Digger and Josh will come back eventually but not for a few years yet.

Churchill slaughtered in all 3 grades yesterday

Seniors flogged

Reserves flogged

Woodside got the money in the 3rds in a very good game, 111-103.
Unfortunately the result overshadowed by a free kick count that was massively in Woodsides favour (if i put the figure in here no one would believe me). They clearly had the best player on the ground in Ryan Foat but the impact on the game from the umpires was a disgrace.

How certain are you of that?

Not entirely sure when I posted that, but at that stage it was made clear to me by a Bairnsdale member that they would not be entering the GFL.

This may have changed since then.

Do you know something bourkey??

To be honest Big Cigar didn't notice the umpires but I only saw two quarters. Ryan Foat is a very very good player at that level hopefully he can produce that magic in the seniors for Woodside next year.

Young Alex Tatterson impressed too moves to the right areas and knows where the goals are, he will be a good player.

Not entirely sure when I posted that, but at that stage it was made clear to me by a Bairnsdale member that they would not be entering the GFL.

This may have changed since then.

Do you know something bourkey??

Don't know much to be honest mate, but i'm expecting them to win the flag once again and i'm sure the question will be seriously raised in the off-season.

I for one would love to see them in the comp.

Shaun Mooney is being heavily looked at by one of the Ovens & Murray clubs at the moment (Corowa/Rutherglen) for their vacant coaching position.

I know teams like Warragul etc. aren't too keen on B'dale coming in but it'd sure help Sale and Maffra get another decent rivalry going.

Why would a team go for a player that has previously walked out on them?

Anyone from Sale know if Schuback is playing finals? Working overseas?

There in lies much of the problem from last time.

Schuback didn't 'walk out' on Sale and they certainly didn't give him 'the boot'.

He had work commitments (offshore IIRC?) and Sale couldn't justify keeping him on when he was playing one week and working the next.

I'm certain that if the circumstances suited both parties then he'd happily play there again and they'd happily have him.

FWIW though, I also don't see him going back there.

Really why??

I saw Schuey yesterday so I assume he is playing. Sale City can't win if the terminator doesn't play.

Are you going down to watch, the atmosphere will be electric especially at woodside!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back