Review NTH v GC Review thread

Remove this Banner Ad

There were a lot of ridiculous calls, a few lead to goals and shifts in momentum. I'm not saying it had anything to do with North's terrible performance, but my golly some were shocking, like the one on firrito
Notwithstanding the umpiring decisions, we were comprehensively outplayed, pure and simple.

Notwithstanding the umpiring decisions, we were comprehensively outplayed, pure and simple.
We were pantsed in the first quarter big time - we played ourselves back into it but we lost our momentum, partly due to the influence of the umpires as well as gold coast stepping it up.

I'm not blaming the umpires for our loss, but I believe that without their influence the result would have been much closer, and perhaps the result may have gone the our way.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

There were a lot of ridiculous calls, a few lead to goals and shifts in momentum. I'm not saying it had anything to do with North's terrible performance, but my golly some were shocking, like the one on firrito

Who's sole purpose was to bump Dixon out of the marking contest, lol, yeah ok:rolleyes:

Naive to suggest that the umpiring didn't effect us.

We usually drop our bundle immediately after a string of incredibly poor calls/non calls. Not taking away from how rubbish we were, but the umpiring was shite.

The umpires were dreadful. But we were worse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review NTH v GC Review thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back