Betstar Champions Cup O&M 2025 Discussion

Who is your early prediction for the flag?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard he wasn't too popular
I think you’ll find off the ground was well liked but his dummy spits on field towards the younger players at times didn’t sit well with the leaders. A lot of his anger was taken out on himself by punching himself in the face when he missed a set shot very strange to watch someone punch them self in the head.

Anyone who can kick 50 goals in the O&M is worth keeping around and Crezza is known to have a soft spot and a good record getting the best out of the so called ‘ to hard to deal with guys’ Brodie Filo springs to mind

Would love to see a Dunstan & Bradtke combo next season

I think you’ll find off the ground was well liked but his dummy spits on field towards the younger players at times didn’t sit well with the leaders. A lot of his anger was taken out on himself by punching himself in the face when he missed a set shot very strange to watch someone punch them self in the head.

Anyone who can kick 50 goals in the O&M is worth keeping around and Crezza is known to have a soft spot and a good record getting the best out of the so called ‘ to hard to deal with guys’ Brodie Filo springs to mind

I agree I’m sure Crezza has dealt with many blokes over his journey with attitude problems much worse than Dunstan and would have some good techniques on how to handle these characters. It’s not like he’s knocking blokes wallets off and dabbling in other things like Mellington was for example, it’s good to see him show his frustration at times atleast you know the bloke cares

Can only see the bloke having an even better season with the additions they’ve already announced

Passion

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup O&M 2025 Discussion

Back