Betstar Champions Cup O&M 2025 Discussion

Who is your early prediction for the flag?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sources down in Corowa have also told me about the signing of the league medalist from Riverina league. Will be a good replacement of full forwards brother
You seem to have good sources dragony. First bradtke, now richards. Hearing there are a couple Hume league boys who have connections to the Roos are keen on having another go at o&m level.

Last edited:

Corowa - Rutherglen may well be announcing recruits but its apparent they are loosing some good players to other clubs .
At the end of the day they need to have a good number of recruits over and above the player lossses or its going to be another tough year

Corowa - Rutherglen may well be announcing recruits but its apparent they are loosing some good players to other clubs .
At the end of the day they need to have a good number of recruits over and above the player lossses or its going to be another tough year
I’d imagine Cressa will bring in better quality than what the Roos had this year.
Whilst a few Good ones may not return I think last year was a Grab what you can year for Them.

As long as they are keeping there one pointers and gaining some that left, I think they should be alright, crezza has the best contact list in local footy, no doubt he will bring some quality players while still being able to develop the younger local kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup O&M 2025 Discussion

Back