Betstar Champions Cup O&M 2025 Discussion

Who is your early prediction for the flag?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

The full forward will be an interesting one. Goal tally impressive enough in battling team, but throws his arms in air when ball not delivered to his liking, complains a lot to teammates, umpires, not ideal.
Yep I'd think he and he's brother won't be there. To fit in crezzas recruits he's pay would drop, he'll go the highest bidder I'd think

Cast your mind back to who he brought to the Rovers. I would have thought he’s going to focus all his efforts on Corowa.
He didn’t chase those blokes, they were in his backseat the day he drove out. Listen here, Daz and the club departed with irreconcilable differences. Raiders employed the bloke to get a job done then pulled funding. Heads butted, he wanted one more A-lister, another inside mid, they weren’t having any of it. I’d like to think Corowa will let him do what he does best with no interference.

Federico, Smith, both Andersons, both Naishs is my mail, just to name a few
Tilley stated at the B&F both he and Federico being excited about 2025 in Black & White.
Alot of whispering about the future of Smith, North Wang offering $1200 a game and $500 when injured. Pretty nonsensical by them, but good luck to the kid if he takes it!
I believe the Naish's were released from their contracts to move on to greener chequebooks, I mean pastures.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He didn’t chase those blokes, they were in his backseat the day he drove out. Listen here, Daz and the club departed with irreconcilable differences. Raiders employed the bloke to get a job done then pulled funding. Heads butted, he wanted one more A-lister, another inside mid, they weren’t having any of it. I’d like to think Corowa will let him do what he does best with no interference.
Okay 👍

Will rovers recruit any? Won a flag surely blokes would be lining up to have a crack? They won't want to sit stagnant that's for sure.

I doubt wang would appoint heatley without a plan, not going to take on an ovens and Murray gig with no pulling power.

As for albury, a sleeping giant perhaps?
Did enjoy seeing a different top end to the comp, but surely they don't stay down long.

For me, the side that will take the least to jump to finals is myrt, very good back end of the year.

Easily the closest I can remember this league, and how bloody good is it!!

So Smith, Andersons and Naishs? Not sure how they will ever recover from this. Heatley now has the toughest job in the comp.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
They are the only ones that i was confidently told were leaving, care to tell me of the names i missed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup O&M 2025 Discussion

Back