Betstar Champions Cup O&M 2025 Discussion

Who is your early prediction for the flag?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints pick up another and a beauty too. Riley Smith. Played in the Coates League with the Eastern Ranges and travelled west after some time with Collingwood VFL and played in Peel Thunder’s WAFL GF side last year. Grandson of the great Kevvy Smith and nephew to ex Saints hard nut Corey. Big kid at 200cms and over 105 kilos will be a very handy addition to an emerging Saints.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

50+ goals in a side with a % of 40, id like that tantrums or not. Great guy off field from all reports just have to manage the white line fever.
Spot on, Daz has no tolerance for tantrums. A firm handshake and a look in the eye with some guidance and Daz can tame the wildest of players. Some players are worth the pursuit, Gaz Ablett wanted to go back to Hawthorn, Allan Jeans said he’d resign as coach if that happened, the rest is history. Having said that, you need some kind of passion for the building you’re in, that’s where the chemistry is stirred.

Spot on, Daz has no tolerance for tantrums. A firm handshake and a look in the eye with some guidance and Daz can tame the wildest of players. Some players are worth the pursuit, Gaz Ablett wanted to go back to Hawthorn, Allan Jeans said he’d resign as coach if that happened, the rest is history. Having said that, you need some kind of passion for the building you’re in, that’s where the chemistry is stirred.

Just beautiful 🥹

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not exactly sure what history you speak of . Whilst G Ablett snr at Geelong , I think Hawthorn won 4 premierships . Geelong ?
Seems you have been a big GA fan ? So , are you saying Yabba was right ? Leigh might have had input maybe😄.

Having said that , I’m in a drop dunny at “ the campsite “ Killawarra 😎😄
Hope I haven’t confused you 👍

Last edited:
Not exactly sure what history you speak of . Whilst G Ablett snr at Geelong , I think Hawthorn won 4 premierships . Geelong ?
Seems you have been a big GA fan ? So , are you saying Yabba was right ? Leigh might have had input maybe😄.

Having said that , I’m in a drop dunny at “ the campsite “ Killawarra 😎😄
Hope I haven’t confused you 👍
Goes back to their tt days in Myrtleford

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone on here wants more of an insight into Sam Dunstan, read this interview he did for Hepburn FC past players FB group. Some of the answers he gives regarding his attitude are quite fascinating.

Note- It’s a long read

If anyone on here wants more of an insight into Sam Dunstan, read this interview he did for Hepburn FC past players FB group. Some of the answers he gives regarding his attitude are quite fascinating.

Note- It’s a long read

Bloke could have been an all time country great but even though in this interview he realises his issues he’s never been able to change

Bloke could have been an all time country great but even though in this interview he realises his issues he’s never been able to change
He’s obviously well aware of it, and I doubt it’s coming from a bad place, he just cares a lot which is good to see, he wants the best out of everyone including himself, I reckon he nearly knocked himself out after missing a few easy goals this year from the couple games I seen. Just needs to try find different ways to let out his frustration. Great looking set shot for goal, very strict routine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup O&M 2025 Discussion

Back