Racing October Daily Punt- A cup , A plate and trip up Everest

Remove this Banner Ad

Like the look of Battlefield in the last at Eagle Farm tomorrow. Drawn well, handles wet, plummets in weight and has map favours. I reckon Yellow Brick is in the chair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A little deep
Henlein
Another wil
$42.40 lads

A little deep
Broadsiding
Star patrol
$48.96 dabble (rocket boost)

Caulfield

R1. Saban
R2. Keepsake
R3. A Little Deep
R4. See you in Heaven
R9. Oscars Fortune
R10. Orchestral (each way)

Multi - Jimmystar, Mr Brightside, Broadsiding

Randwick R7 a great roughie Attrition it’s paying $20 goes up to Sydney after finishing a few lengths behind Pride of Jenni and Mr Brightside

Caulfield

R1. Saban
R2. Keepsake
R3. A Little Deep
R4. See you in Heaven
R9. Oscars Fortune
R10. Orchestral (each way)

Multi - Jimmystar, Mr Brightside, Broadsiding

Randwick R7 a great roughie Attrition it’s paying $20 goes up to Sydney after finishing a few lengths behind Pride of Jenni and Mr Brightside
Stable are keen Attrition

Want to see a funny joke?
This is on SB.
View attachment 2138839
Racing Expert. Lol. You heard that Olivia Kold on the mic last night at Cranbourne? Great to look at, but my God. NFI. The state of racing media these days is so shit. Seems like all you need is to be female and have an accent and they will put you on tv

Racing Expert. Lol. You heard that Olivia Kold on the mic last night at Cranbourne? Great to look at, but my God. NFI. The state of racing media these days is so shit. Seems like all you need is to be female and have an accent and they will put you on tv
I'd like to see the strike rate of Grace whatever her last name is tips.
At least it is good because you can pretty much draw a line through that horse in the race.

I hope Orman rides the winner in the Yellow Brick race.

I think Yellow Brick is a very good horse and should be winning today but they play russian roulette with the jocks a bit too much for my liking. I can see Andrew Mallyon being the next to fall victim, particularly from that gate. It will take a crafty ride. I've got him sitting 3 wide. I remember when they sacked Benny Thompson, he came out and beat them in the Weetwood the very next start.

Grebeni might the one coming at them late off a hot tempo.

A few shorties you cant really have, these are the ones i like today, nothing too exciting - all great place chances at worst
TrackRaceTimeTimeHorse
Caulf112.1512.15Nails Murphy
Caulf212.5012.50I am velvet
Caulf313.251.25A little deep
Caulf414.002.00See you in heaven
Caulf615.153.15Haaracaine
Rose615.353.35Snack Bar
Rose716.104.10Pericles
Caulf1017.455.45Another Wil
Eagle1018.136.13Yellow Brick

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing October Daily Punt- A cup , A plate and trip up Everest