Racing October Daily Punt- A cup , A plate and trip up Everest

Remove this Banner Ad

Birdman has some elite Royal Ascot form.

Beaten by Illinois who then came out and ran 2nd to the current Melbourne Cup fav, let's see how that holds up.

Sayedaty sadaty also had good form lines running 3rd to the MC fav jan brueghal by 3 lengths in a group 3 and he came over and ran like an absolute busted arseh*le.
then birdmans next 2 races it lost by a combined 20 lengths. Hm not sure im going to touch this one

Sayedaty sadaty also had good form lines running 3rd to the MC fav jan brueghal by 3 lengths in a group 3 and he came over and ran like an absolute busted arseh*le.
then birdmans next 2 races it lost by a combined 20 lengths. Hm not sure im going to touch this one

He has only had one run since but still it was dreadful and not a run you could then back a horse next start.

Sold overseas and then puts in a run like that not a great sign usually

Unusual legacy looks overs at 6s first markets for Wednesday. Ford to Moreira a massive plus and he's riding 54kg. Got no idea on the 2 UK horses. i see Birdman been backed early though.
I think your on the money here with Unusual Legacy. If Moreira's hanging around for the ride and not flying in and our like he usually does then this = a bet in my mind. The 6's were actually overs too :thumbsu:

The European racing pattern makes it hard for some of their horses to come over for a cameo appearance and strike straight away, we hold our horses up for a late dash, they're building into their race at the 800.

seems like a trap race, but geelong R4 - delivering, seems way overs to me. worth a few pennies ew id say.
yes some horses above it have raced in higher grades but did nothing.
i must be missing something

Rarely take futures bets, but 2 of note i am keen on

El Castillo (Derby) Currently 4.5 all in for Saturday's Spring Champion, but 11 to win Derby with Broadsiding fave, who won't be going there.
looks like there have been big goes for autumn storm and unusual legacy
Unsual Legacy I completely understand. Not Autumn Storm. Stable is cast. Thought Musgrave's trial was real good ahead of that race. 21s you could do worse than have a small ew play on it for mine

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing October Daily Punt- A cup , A plate and trip up Everest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back