October Daily Punt - aka Hartnell v Winx #confirmed

First one over the line in the CP...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow what a win. Can't say I came in at the even money or near enough though, was on Malaguerra who I can only assume lost a leg with that betting drift.

Makes me cringe thinking back to Star Turns last start when I went hard at what I thought was a luxury price, only to watch Tommy Berry miss the boat and let Astern pinch the race from him.

Yeah it looks that way, especially with ?'s over some of the older sprinters.

Flying Artie to kick off in the Blue Sapphire...

outside chautauqua i'd be close to backing these 3yo's in a handicap situation or even weighted as 4yo's.

times are outstanding for star turn today, probably enough to make him the number 1 seed but he has been since he returned in my eyes.

outside chautauqua i'd be close to backing these 3yo's in a handicap situation or even weighted as 4yo's.

times are outstanding for star turn today, probably enough to make him the number 1 seed but he has been since he returned in my eyes.
No doubt, probably should've beaten Astern to be fair and looks to still have big upside.

Flying Artie was always my pick of the 2YO's to train on, so hoping he throws his hat in the ring and then I might die of excitement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PB wise i have winx ahead on all speed and class rating scales ranging from 0.1L to 3L better with the main one i use being only 1.25L in it.
form wise i'd have Hartnell winning, he's on a much better upward spiral in each of his runs this prep he's doing what he should an putting margins on them with a bit up the sleeve.

if it wasn't for Winx's CP last year i'd be saying Hartnell, but going to keep the faith with Winx because she's shown she can turn it on when required.

it's a genuine match race. Vadamos the only one that can beat them on their merits

He or She ran home faster than He's our Rokkii. Not too shabby is that horse Winx.

expected given one was a horse race and the other was a rolling start track work gallop built for late speed.

what was interesting is how close the 3yo's were to the toorak. both sexes for that matter.

hard year for the euro's with most of them giving weight to Jameka and Real Love who are almost perfectly in and both look to get around caulfield well.

watched the naturalism plenty of times and keen to forgive Real Love 2nd up and possibly turn it around at 3x the price of Jameka. they should be clear 1,2 in the market and then maybe a few international raiders.

Remove this Banner Ad

October Daily Punt - aka Hartnell v Winx #confirmed

Back