October - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

With short price fav's at home, need to spread wide to get some value through 1/5 bets. mail's in on the following

MONEY VALLEY
Tullamore
Dao Dao
Jimmy Choux
More Strawberries
S6: 1-5-4-2/3-5-1/3 $10

ROSEHILL
R8#16 TORINO

ASCOT
R7#9

CRNBOURNE
R4#9 XARR BEST
R5#5 FLASH N DOUGH

ALBURY
R4#6:)($5.80/$2.10)
R6#7

ADELAIDE
R2#3:mad:
R3#2:)($6.90/$3.40)

hopefully they will all 'Choux' In

MONEY VALLEY
Tullamore:cool:2nd($0/$1.60)
Dao Dao (WTF)
Jimmy Choux: 2nd ($0/$2.20)
More Strawberries
S6: 1-5-4-2/3-5-1/3 $10:thumbsdown:

ROSEHILL
R8#16 TORINO

ASCOT
R7#9

CRNBOURNE
R4#9 XARR BEST:mad:
R5#5 FLASH N DOUGH:cool:($0/$3)

ALBURY
R4#6:thumbsu:($5.80/$2.10)
R6#7 (nah)

ADELAIDE
R2#3:mad:
R3#2:thumbsu:($6.90/$3.40)

hopefully they will all 'Choux' In - top 4 mixed it all the way and any chinks in either meant something will over run them - great ride by Williams, however also by the jockey of the 4 favs as they went out pumping and working each other, great work)

9:2-2-1
(Nothing to woop woop about though)

Ascot Quaddie: (2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10/ 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12/ 4/ 1, 2, 4, 6, 7)

Hopefully Waratah brains them. It's last two runs have been fabulous with huge weights and think back on WFA today it should be much too good for them.

I'm in the car, what's going on with race 9?
Race won and run by a 50-1 chance.:cool: Ocean Challenger.

Are you the one that had Americain/F/F/F?

If so, happy days.:)

Big6 pays $50,348.

Quaddie pays $34,384.

Hopefully Waratah brains them. It's last two runs have been fabulous with huge weights and think back on WFA today it should be much too good for them.

I've been on him the last couple, but can't have him at that price.

Going to have 2 smaller bets on Werd and King Cool Cat, in case WS decides he likes 2nd just that much.

I've been on him the last couple, but can't have him at that price.
I was on WS last time too. Has been costly, but I would spew if it won today and I wasn't on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was on WS last time too. Has been costly, but I would spew if it won today and I wasn't on him.
Didn't win like a $1.75 shot, but at least it gave back some love and icing on whats been a good day.

Race won and run by a 50-1 chance.:cool: Ocean Challenger.

Are you the one that had Americain/F/F/F?

If so, happy days.:)

Big6 pays $50,348.

Quaddie pays $34,384.

Completed the autopsy on OC, no Steward Report on him in the Bairnsdale cup so we can only conclude that N.Callow must have ridden a shite race on him down there to run 11 of 16.

Nice one KP.

However, I will note that you are one of the most arsey exotic backers in Australia. :D

f5407733-1a52-4d19-a7cf-5b6c300e62da.jpg

You having a bet on the Cup?

Anyone having a bet in the Sale cup today?

3 horses that I'm looking at:

Fast Clip - ideal barrier draw, Nash on board, dropping back in class, finished 4 lengths behind King Mufhasa in the Toorak, should peak 4th up.

Eraset - Also peaking 4th up, form lines behind Happy Trails who ran a gallant 4th to Testa My Patience in the Crystal Mile yesterday. He's 1/1 at the course and distance too.

Cosmic Causeway - My roughy for the race. Loves the dead track and distance, hopefully the rain can stay away. Won his last two, admittedly at an inferior level to the Fast Clip and Eraset, but winning form is good form. Good EW chance.

Probably take Cosmic Causeway EW for a small bet, Eraset for the win, and a boxed trifecta with the 3 of them. Pinnacles I'm happy to write off, just don't think he'll win here today.

Edit: Didn't see previous posts, but glad to see some on the same page.

Remove this Banner Ad

October - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back